Oct 6, 2019
alex requires you to work unrealistic hours almost all day to make his farm even remotely profitable, thats not including remys bs, and thats definitely not even including the month ingame of work required to even unlock the safe house.
Yeah, but come on. Most of that work consists of fucking the animals. That's kind of a dream job. I mean, yeah, you have to clear the fields, but even there you often get the opportunity to fuck one of Remy's thugs. And you can work naked. All day! It's like telecommuting but being outside at the same time.

Nov 18, 2020
Yeah, but come on. Most of that work consists of fucking the animals. That's kind of a dream job. I mean, yeah, you have to clear the fields, but even there you often get the opportunity to fuck one of Remy's thugs. And you can work naked. All day! It's like telecommuting but being outside at the same time.
I like being a cat burglar/shady street hawker the only boone for alex his strange flowers thats it.

Oct 6, 2019
I like being a cat burglar/shady street hawker the only boone for alex his strange flowers thats it.
I just use the burglary stuff to train to be Lara Croft for Winter and the museum. Back before the lake ruins got difficult, tomb raiding was just endless free money. Even with the Ivory Wraith around, it's a highly profitable gig. It's not as lucrative as going full-moo cow at the bakery, but it is a lot more fun. Really, by the time you have a fully-developed career, you can just do whatever is the most fun, which is why I dig Alex's adventures in farming--it is absolutely loaded with fun activities. The farm will likely never pay back the colossal investments that I made in it, but so what? Renovations come out of "petty cash" when you are raiding the factory, collecting artifacts, dating Avery, and doing horse shows at Briar's brothel (thanks for the horse, Alex!).

Oct 6, 2019
Wait, May?! No way it will take that long, it'll probably be done by sometime in April. Under, definitely under.
I figured that, since the word now is "within 30 days" as of last week and the devs having blasted through every expected time frame presented so far like the Kool-Aid Man, setting the over/under at April 15--when that thirty days is up--would not get enough under bids. The first day of the third trimester--the half-year mark--would make for the most even responses, I guessed.

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Whitney is very aware of what goes on and that, as a school kid, there's not much that can really be done to fight back. No matter what they're always going to be in a vulnerable position. Picking on weaker kids - and throwing them under the bus if things get real - is all a part of acting out so as not to feel helpless. Whitney's not dumb, though, and when you catch them pensive they're very obviously feeling overwhelmed.
Dam if only the game could let you establish a militant Student Union where everyone actually gets an equal voice to discuss their issues which would build solidarity, it would be a glorious way to tip the scales in town...

• Haha
Reactions: earwings
Nov 18, 2020
I am still going to say it dev needs to hurry up so I can code tax evasion and child support as well as the options of going full drug dealer and or possible gang banger into the game as mod. I really think a depressing life sandbox where you literally screwed by everyone needs the full depressing joy of finding what happens when you don't pay your taxes.

Edit: I am also working on making it more americanized.

Oct 6, 2019
Dam if only the game could let you establish a militant Student Union where everyone actually gets an equal voice to discuss their issues which would build solidarity, it would be a glorious way to tip the scales in town...
Watch Quinn, Bailey, Leighton, etc. call in the Pinkertons.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
I mean skip TO Avery content. I've only ever seen the first date.
Dates are every Saturday, just wander around outside on Saturday during the day until Avery pulls up and asks if you're interested, then just be outside the orphanage at 8ish (I think) in formal clothes.
If you want to skip to specific content you'll need to edit your save like the other poster said, but there's not really a whole lot of variety to Avery content so I'm not sure what you would skip to.

Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
Wow, it's been 6 months since I last played this game, and 2 years since my first save. Robin is still in pain, Bailey still wants 1000 which he'll never get. The 3000 fresh cabbages are still there, Towel still the best cheap clothing since everything else keeps getting damaged. Awareness still 5/7. I thought I already got to 150 days, but it's just 143.

Raf-Raf still active in this game thread. Game still in v0.X. Maybe I try be Chef or Dockworker, since Alex field still isn't clear after a few tries

• Haha
Reactions: atur

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
No. The past five months have been spent waiting for the pregnancy mechanic to be done, and before that was mostly little stuff. Here is hoping that animations and combat are next on the to-do pile.
Yeah I'd love to see new sprites and animations. BEEES mod adds (only a little) better x-ray and character model but that's about it sadly. The vanilla intercourse animations are laughably bad.

Preg update might make things interesting for sure.. though it would mean inclusion of Plan B pills or Condoms or abortion clinics at the hospital LOL.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Also I wish the BEES mod would also apply to the character on your combat screen instead of just the sidebar

The model is so amazingly done but not utilized for the actual good stuff.. that is still low res :cry::cry:

Reactions: KhanJr
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes