sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Dev branch is playable, just run compile.bat and you can see all changes for yourself
I would start a new game to prevent bugs though
Well, I can't resist if you put it right in front of me like that. I see there's now a save name feature. Which I'm just treating as finally being able to name my PC. They've been Jamie in my head for a while.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Cool. Do you have any idea what the sprites will be?
There are over 2000 changes of image files. I guess most of them are preggo related.

Well, I can't resist if you put it right in front of me like that. I see there's now a save name feature. Which I'm just treating as finally being able to name my PC. They've been Jamie in my head for a while.
Named saves exist for ages. My oldest named save is from May 2020. April 2020 had no name, so it's almost 3 years now.
The only change is that they put the save name upfront.

I don't like games which force a stupid name upon you.
But I'm perfectly happy with the way DoL handles that. MC is an anonymous orphan. Everything else happens in your head.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Named saves exist for ages. My oldest named save is from May 2020. April 2020 had no name, so it's almost 3 years now.
The only change is that they put the save name upfront.
Oh, has it? Must have forgot since you name it and kind of forget it. There is new content though, new scenes, pretty sure we couldn't visit the mayor's place before. Or did I forget that being added, too? :unsure: Oh yeah, can confirm fox transformation.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Oh, has it? Must have forgot since you name it and kind of forget it. There is new content though, new scenes, pretty sure we couldn't visit the mayor's place before. Or did I forget that being added, too? :unsure: Oh yeah, can confirm fox transformation.
Until now the mayor was just an extra at the café reopening. They had no place to visit.

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
Yeah I'd love to see new sprites and animations. BEEES mod adds (only a little) better x-ray and character model but that's about it sadly. The vanilla intercourse animations are laughably bad.

Preg update might make things interesting for sure.. though it would mean inclusion of Plan B pills or Condoms or abortion clinics at the hospital LOL.
From what I saw in dev builds, there is pills to prevent being pregnant or, at the opposite, maximize your chances, condoms are also implemented (and you can ask NPC to put one on but he could refuse to do so). However no abortion, as it was also modified in every encounter that NPC will never punch or slam your belly if you're pregnant (unless you disable it in the source code).

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
From what I saw in dev builds, there is pills to prevent being pregnant or, at the opposite, maximize your chances, condoms are also implemented (and you can ask NPC to put one on but he could refuse to do so). However no abortion, as it was also modified in every encounter that NPC will never punch or slam your belly if you're pregnant (unless you disable it in the source code).
I know it sounds horrible but if they wish to keep the game dark and adult themed, they should allow the NPCs to play rough regardless of your pregnancy. Maybe there should be a very slim chance or something that take things too far.

So I guess after one point, if you don't take pills, a child conception will be imminent.. not much choice there :/

However the amount of possibilities with the update are crazy!!

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
I know it sounds horrible
I think Vrelnir is not for that kind of gruesome gameplay (as he said in his FAQ, no gore allowed). However in a mod, that could be done like the Brutality mod (if it's updated someday).
I also started modding on my own with pregnancy ryona (but don't expect it public anytime soon, I'm waiting for the next release to start again from clean code). However I'm not planning abortion mechanic at the moment because it sounds quite heavy to implement...

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I know it sounds horrible but if they wish to keep the game dark and adult themed, they should allow the NPCs to play rough regardless of your pregnancy. Maybe there should be a very slim chance or something that take things too far.

So I guess after one point, if you don't take pills, a child conception will be imminent.. not much choice there :/

However the amount of possibilities with the update are crazy!!
The game is dark enough as is, and obviously it looks like Vrelnir draws a line there, so all we have to do is to respect their vision. I'm sure the eventual mods will change that, for those who desire that level of roughness.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
The game is dark enough as is, and obviously it looks like Vrelnir draws a line there, so all we have to do is to respect their vision. I'm sure the eventual mods will change that, for those who desire that level of roughness.
yeah my bad... i realize it would be too gruesome lol

Did Vrelnir draw a line for Blood too? Because there is simply none in the game. Assuming that even after NPCs slap or punch you in the face, there is only pain and tears but no blood at all. Also after tearing your hymen there is no blood either.. as others pointed out, if you use lube and proper methods, most women don't bleed after losing virginity but having it rough and dry (like in the game) should most definitely result in blood after first penetration.

I think the author does self-censorship pretty well, while keeping things dark and leaving rest to our imagination.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
how do you get dog gangbang at the park? my char keep standing up without problem when a dog try to push her down
Not sure, are you selecting such an option? Sometimes there is one to change positions.. its the first option in the combat menu usually.

Or.. you can keep your character in maximum pain and then go for the gangbang.. there shouldn't be any resistance then.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
i respect their vision,
part of me wish he would've made it less scripted and more free to do whatever you want with little to no restrictions.

i was hoping for something similar to an open life sim where you can work your way to romance or get into both healthy or unhealthy relationship with all the named NPCs in the game.
their vision of whats available has way too much scripted long tedious filler that feels like a chore without much or any pay off.

his NPCs & world build up looks like a mess.
there's too meany cook, its the same problem that the " my new life" game had.

Last edited:
Reactions: BirdFlu

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
yeah my bad... i realize it would be too gruesome lol

Did Vrelnir draw a line for Blood too? Because there is simply none in the game. Assuming that even after NPCs slap or punch you in the face, there is only pain and tears but no blood at all. Also after tearing your hymen there is no blood either.. as others pointed out, if you use lube and proper methods, most women don't bleed after losing virginity but having it rough and dry (like in the game) should most definitely result in blood after first penetration.

I think the author does self-censorship pretty well, while keeping things dark and leaving rest to our imagination.
There's Q&A hidden somewhere on Discord.
It says something alike "no killing, no blood, no excess violence".

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes