Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Not sure, are you selecting such an option? Sometimes there is one to change positions.. its the first option in the combat menu usually.

Or.. you can keep your character in maximum pain and then go for the gangbang.. there shouldn't be any resistance then.
Does that event exist? As I understood, at the moment the beasts can only go 1 by 1

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I just hope that those preggo fiends who kept spamming the thread for ages, now at least have the decency to give something back by supporting Vrelnir, since by all accounts they are getting a big update that caters to their fetish... and as payback for making everyone else wait too :mad:.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I just hope that those preggo fiends who kept spamming the thread for ages, now at least have the decency to give something back by supporting Vrelnir, since by all accounts they are getting a big update that caters to their fetish... and as payback for making everyone else wait too :mad:.
Bruh you're telling me people have preggo fetish? that's new LMAO
I thought this update was just a part of their roadmap for adding more content etc.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
The game is not really hard to mod if you want that kind of stuff. Even some abandoned stuff is still here to facilitate, like the bruise system is fully implemented since several versions but does nothing at the moment. I think it was planned to display the bruises on the PC but that must have been when Vrelnir drew that red line.

Also vaginal parasitic pregnancy was also added in the dev version, finally
How do I mod the sprites tho? Edit those animations? I personally want to add blood while deflowering and as the game suggests "tearing your hymen to pieces" which I want to add it to the vaginal x-ray.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Then: PREGNANCY WHEN?
Now: PREGNANCY OUT YET?

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
How do I mod the sprites tho? Edit those animations? I personally want to add blood while deflowering and as the game suggests "tearing your hymen to pieces" which I want to add it to the vaginal x-ray.
That's another problem yeah, I'm no sprite designer myself, I wish I could do some stuff also like adding tongue penetration xray, maybe also cervix penetration for bigger insertions or fisting.
It's only PNG files, with a few gifs for some static animations. The game only "scrolls" through the gif from one picture to another.

You would need to both:
- add an animation for that case, just copy over the vaginal x-ray one (in img/sex/xray/vaginal, now that I look at it there's seems to be one for each size of the object inserted) and add your modifications
- modify the correct widget that triggers the animation, that seems to be the <<widget "xrayimg">> in /game/base-combat/images.twee

But I wouldn't mess with animations personally as for now, seems quite heavy to modify or at least easy to break everything, because it's just adding several strings one after another to a filename...

Edit : well actually for the xray background, which is the one you want to modify, it seems not that hard now that I look at it because it's only one separated block in the widget. But you may need to use a new variable to trigger the event ONLY when the character loses virginity...

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2019
Rewinding time was never a good idea. It could screw up things pretty bad.
I've never been precious about my save files, but either way, rewinding the day to like 7AM or whatever never caused problems outside of school classes, and IIRC those were all fixed by rewinding again, saving and reloading.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I've never been precious about my save files, but either way, rewinding the day to like 7AM or whatever never caused problems outside of school classes, and IIRC those were all fixed by rewinding again, saving and reloading.
Saving and reloading probably fixed it. They added some self repair code.
Otherwise everything that needs an absolute time will be fucked up even the following days. Stuff like shops do not open before noon...

Time is now handled via a window.Time object.
The time base is V.timeStamp which hold seconds since game start.
You can try your luck tweaking this one. Since Time.hour & Co are now getter-methods which rely on V.timeStamp, rewinding might now actually work.
(Wouldn't try it at school though...)

Reactions: gardenhideaway
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes