Settum

Jan 10, 2019
bailey is sterile acording to vrelnir and you can actually have sex with then just gotta wait till you have one day left to pay with the highest allure and ask to exchange sex for a single day more to pay rent
Might be sterile by choice after having had the MC (vasectomy/menopause?). Also, you need top rank Seduction to be able to pull that off and if I remember correctly, they regret it after.

Reactions: sparrow_rose
Oct 6, 2019
I'm quite into the bestiality part and the game has done so well for now, but still I've got some advice, particularly for the farm. I understand it's for code reason that the genders of all animals encountered in game are determined by 'Percentage of beasts or monsters attracted to you that are male' in game settings, but it's not so reasonable for a farm cuz in a farm there are usually several stud male animals and lots of female animals.
So my advice is to have an independent gender setting for farm animals, at least for the cattles. On one hand, I expect few animals would be homosexual (my PC is a girl). On the other hand, it's really wierd that all cattles are bulls in a farm when you consider of the sustainability of the farm.
This is honestly a good idea, although, as for homosexual animals, they really don't care. Dogs will hump an ugly teddy bear, and horses need more than puny human dick to have a good time anyway. Bitches and mares are going to say what's up to a human girl when they are in the mood.

Reactions: shirt356
Nov 21, 2020
Does anyone have a good strategy for raising sex fame faster than/without raising exhibition? It feels like every sexual activity with humans ends up increasing exhibition fame, which makes it so that it's unavoidably my highest fame stat for any run where I do lewd stuff regularly. Which makes sense (if you are doing sexual stuff you are likely also exposing yourself), but it's kind of a shame for variety sake that its almost unavoidable to have it be your highest stat.

So far, most promiscous/sexual interactions only increment sex fame by 2, which feels quite slow. The only other thing I can think of is to have Mickey artificially increase sex fame and/or decrease exhibition fame constantly. Maybe rape with bystanders filming can increase sex fame fast? Haven't tried that yet. Although I wouldn't be surprised if exhibition increases even faster, or if only rape fame ends up increasing.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone have a good strategy for raising sex fame faster than/without raising exhibition? It feels like every sexual activity with humans ends up increasing exhibition fame, which makes it so that it's unavoidably my highest fame stat for any run where I do lewd stuff regularly. Which makes sense (if you are doing sexual stuff you are likely also exposing yourself), but it's kind of a shame for variety sake that its almost unavoidable to have it be your highest stat.

So far, most promiscous/sexual interactions only increment sex fame by 2, which feels quite slow. The only other thing I can think of is to have Mickey artificially increase sex fame and/or decrease exhibition fame constantly. Maybe rape with bystanders filming can increase sex fame fast? Haven't tried that yet. Although I wouldn't be surprised if exhibition increases even faster, or if only rape fame ends up increasing.
Dunno, exhibition seems a bit imba to me.
I just started a new game with the dev-branch. All other fame is around 100 or less, Unknown, Obscure or Low-key.
But exhibition is over 800 and Famous.
And I tried to be careful until all my skills are high enough to go for riskier endeavors.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
trait hunting for Asphyxiophilia
BTW, you don't have to be submissive for this. I doubt if it is even helpful.
If you act bratty and mock them, they might strangle you. You get the options to "remove their hands" or to "press them to you neck". At some point you can also ask them to choke you. These are all bratty actions, not submissive ones.
Not sure what the conditions are to get these options, but I guess Awareness is more important.

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
I admit I think it's kind of funny that the developer drew the line at BRUISING... when you consider everything else in the game. I definitely don't want guro content by any means but I feel they should show some signs of damage if they keep getting beaten up.
we live in a world where feminists and flat earthers exist in 21st century. I dont think anyone is surprised anymore at human lack of logic

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I admit I think it's kind of funny that the developer drew the line at BRUISING... when you consider everything else in the game. I definitely don't want guro content by any means but I feel they should show some signs of damage if they keep getting beaten up.
He didn't. Bruising was always an option.
A: I want to avoid blood and excess violence. There might be bruising, but nothing worse.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
3. The update will have plenty of other things coming to the game as well as pregnancy
Can you elaborate this part? Apart from preg related stuff, I don't see anyone talking about any other additions as such. Are they major? minor?

Because I'm hoping there is content apart from that :Kappa:

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Can you elaborate this part? Apart from preg related stuff, I don't see anyone talking about any other additions as such. Are they major? minor?

Both major and minor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

, I tried to keep it largely spoiler free just in case you or anyone else wants to find out naturally while playing.

Last edited:

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
I tried to keep it largely spoiler free just in case you or anyone else wants to find out naturally while playing.
If you want to avoid spoiling others, I'd suggest putting the first paragraph in a spoiler box so people who want to go in completely blind can do so. What you have is only a rough outline, but it's still more than some people might want.

Reactions: Teize

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

Depends on your definition of "major".
I'm playing "dev" now for a few game weeks. So far I found only one minor issue.

What usually nobody sees, or appreciates or even acknowledges, there are a lot of changes "under the hood" to improve the code base.
I'm really happy to see these changes happen. There are a lot of people working on this game who really know what they are doing!
That means the game will not only survive the preggo stuff, the result will be a much better game even if the preggo stuff turns out to be rubbish.

Game play wise, I encountered really a lot of new minor events. Not sure if all of them are new or if they are only new to me.
I found also a few new locations I haven't fully explored yet.

But I better shut up here.
If Vrel keeps up his tradition of detailed changelogs, this will be probably the longest changelog in human history.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
If you want to avoid spoiling others, I'd suggest putting the first paragraph in a spoiler box so people who want to go in completely blind can do so. What you have is only a rough outline, but it's still more than some people might want.
Fair enough, I'll edit it now. I figured people could just scroll past if they didn't want to know but I probably should err on the side of caution.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
BTW, you don't have to be submissive for this. I doubt if it is even helpful.
If you act bratty and mock them, they might strangle you. You get the options to "remove their hands" or to "press them to you neck". At some point you can also ask them to choke you. These are all bratty actions, not submissive ones.
Not sure what the conditions are to get these options, but I guess Awareness is more important.
you can only ask to be choked being submissive (without trait) however i looked at my traits and it was there. i got it before trying to farm it (probably got it while i was trying to increase machoism)

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Ah~ I was bullied~ DoL comfort my battered heart! :cry:

At least there's always sweet Robin and Sydney to soothe me... And my Ivory to excite me~ :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: atur
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes