Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Plot twist: we are Bailey's kid. That's the reason the fucker never wants to do anything sexual with us.
Yeah, Bailey isn't some Morgan (poor Soul craves incest like some people from f95...), person of high principes... :KEK:
Nah, seriously, Bailey don't fuck "meat", that's all, no reason even joking 'bout that cause he/she cares not whom genetical material was used to make that "meat" :unsure:

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
I just hope that those preggo fiends who kept spamming the thread for ages, now at least have the decency to give something back by supporting Vrelnir, since by all accounts they are getting a big update that caters to their fetish... and as payback for making everyone else wait too :mad:.
were there really that many impregnation fans throughout the development of this game?

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
whoring out implied under age orphans into sexual servitude to a corrupt orphanage owner not bad,
having said victim of human trafficking go through insane amounts trauma to avoid getting pimped out by said brothel owner not bad.
heaven forbid though if you want a death ending, or the ability to start gang wars, or atleast follow british tradition of macheting people into bits on the streets, TOO MUCH.
its like come on, just because you don't kill anyone or get to kill anyone doesn't make taken out of context the game premise bettter by default, and its by own its dev said DOL is a dark life sandbox, with holding the ability to kill or be killed in favor of other degenerate kinks doesn't mean your still not a degenerate. the whole game implies our pc is underage.
this injustice needs to be solved by guro and ryona fans rising up, if I have to deal with the fact the dev thinks human trafficking underage orphans is sexy, the out of place brit bong references, I should be given atleast the ability to hack my opponents to bits with a machete in true brit bong fashion. the game can reasonably do with out the devs clear under age fetish, but I tolerate that because I don't read the bailey bits anyway, and the game play makes up for it.
i can handle ryona, i dont mind my self insert PC being beaten to a bloody mess, in fact i would like watching that. but regardless, i would really avoid goring my sexual partners regardless of the situation. its really disgusting imagining a dead woman on my penis or even a badly injured one. or even i, its quite comfortable knowing that the most inconvenient thing that'll happen to you is being abducted or mentally broken to pieces and i'll be able to continue my game only with some lasting effects.
i suppose we can have a switch for content like that, we could even implement that feature on other genres of content and turn off pedophily or preferably adjust ages (i would like the NPCs being close to the age of PC if underage that would mend things a bit for me).
but, after expressing my thoughts about guro and pedophily i.e., just some of the stuff i dont like; i would really like robin being genetically related with the PC which is my second and the last recommendation (or rather: my wish) after impregnation content. i know that its no different in magnitude if not on another dimension of disgust for majority of the playerbase, i cant help it; i love incestual romance (only sibling incest) for how comfy it is. impregnation and incest in conjunction would make it quite exciting for me.
We all have some stuff that we like or hate and we might have disagreements between us but we could learn to coexist and have an understanding among ourselves so that all of us can have our wishes fulfilled. F95 has a quite diverse userbase.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRascal

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i wish there was similiar game like this but we could act as aggressor not always weak and atacked.
I'd recommend Lilith's throne but my god that game has a bit of a performance issue and it updates once every family generation.

• Haha
Reactions: srg91

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'd recommend Lilith's throne but my god that game has a bit of a performance issue and it updates once every family generation.
Also it has no combat graphics.
Which I think is important, because for me personally the shorter form of text and appealing pixelart is what makes DoL so much better than other text based games. And the text formatting too. DoL knows it's hard to read while in middle of business, unlike some other games that throw walls of text at you.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also it has no combat graphics.
Which I think is important, because for me personally the shorter form of text and appealing pixelart is what makes DoL so much better than other text based games. And the text formatting too. DoL knows it's hard to read while in middle of business, unlike some other games that throw walls of text at you.
I guess it didn't really bother me that much since I've played enough text-based games to get used to text, I don't mind if it has graphics or no.
Kinda like how I watch shows with subs that barely appear for 5 secs yet I still read all of it.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Dial1111

Jan 20, 2023
Plot twist: we are Bailey's kid. That's the reason the fucker never wants to do anything sexual with us.
bailey is sterile acording to vrelnir and you can actually have sex with then just gotta wait till you have one day left to pay with the highest allure and ask to exchange sex for a single day more to pay rent

Last edited:
Reactions: sparrow_rose
May 26, 2019
I just want to put my thoughts out there to hopefully make a point.
1. Yes there were a lot of people hoping for this update as someone who saw the results of the requests it was by far the most requested and to add onto that
2. This update was always planned to come at some point so it's not like this was pushed onto Vrel
3. The update will have plenty of other things coming to the game as well as pregnancy
4. The loudest are usually the minority of people... Sound familiar?

But yeah maybe having more dominant options/being the aggressor should have came before this update, but tbf that's likely going to be a big update as well and that'll take more time. (Not nearly as long as this update though)

Oct 6, 2019
quickly i need a easy (preferred not getting rape way) of increasing submissiveness in a hurry, please
If you have money, go to the bar, have sex, and pick all of the submissive options. It really doesn't take long, although why you would want submissiveness instead of brattiness, I don't know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I admit I think it's kind of funny that the developer drew the line at BRUISING... when you consider everything else in the game. I definitely don't want guro content by any means but I feel they should show some signs of damage if they keep getting beaten up.

shirt356

Dec 18, 2022
I'm quite into the bestiality part and the game has done so well for now, but still I've got some advice, particularly for the farm. I understand it's for code reason that the genders of all animals encountered in game are determined by 'Percentage of beasts or monsters attracted to you that are male' in game settings, but it's not so reasonable for a farm cuz in a farm there are usually several stud male animals and lots of female animals.
So my advice is to have an independent gender setting for farm animals, at least for the cattles. On one hand, I expect few animals would be homosexual (my PC is a girl). On the other hand, it's really wierd that all cattles are bulls in a farm when you consider of the sustainability of the farm.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes