Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Kinda on the mpreg topic I might've talked about this before but I wish there was a way to get more feminine transformation as a male. There IS a way to get purely feminine one with cow... I mean you still have the bull ears and all but if you have chastity there is no way to smear the cow grow thingy on your penis so it never grows.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Fingers crossed that not yet means that it will definitely be a thing in the future. Not enough games where I can indulge my two biggest fetishes at the same time. Gay and preg. Cause guys don't usually get pregnant, lol.
we will have to wait when that time comes and i have the same fetish on male preg and female preg lol xD

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Fingers crossed that not yet means that it will definitely be a thing in the future. Not enough games where I can indulge my two biggest fetishes at the same time. Gay and preg. Cause guys don't usually get pregnant, lol.
Considering "t yet" was spoilered it probably means its coming but probably not soon lol
as the devs said this is "Pregnancy 1.0"

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Considering "t yet" was spoilered it probably means its coming but probably not soon lol
as the devs said this is "Pregnancy 1.0"
You know, I could have sworn that Vrel said that mpreg would be included in this update when someone asked them on their blog way back when the update was first announced. A little disappointed that my initial feminine crossdressing character will have to wait his turn, but I've waited this long I guess. What's another couple months?

Reactions: Harglblah

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
darn i have just finish the time in prison and that was a nightmare for pure path players... @.@U It was like farm prison on steroids, the no say punishment for me was the worst... There should be more reliefs/escapes for angel characters on grape scenes in both cases. Like in farm Remy should put a veto to protect the cowgirl who give the most milk (AKA main character) so this may decrease the number of grapist who come to her aid when spontaneously climaxing on the filds, or maybe find a way for the player to relase themselves quietly, or better! reduce the amount of arousal to 0 with a prayer so to avid this scene entirely and also save milk for the milking time.... and same with the off duty sex scenes, a reduce on the number of participant may increase the odds to preserve virginity, just saying.

i got to ask , seems every 2 days or so a random punishment is lifted but are this really random? because i got the iron ball like the first days of imprisonment and even though all the punishment wore off the ball was stuck there for like all the prison time.

Last edited:

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Does anyone know if leotards not having any combat graphics was fixed for 0.4? I'd been meaning to report that for forever, but I always forgot. Leotards are awesome.

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
Does anyone know if leotards not having any combat graphics was fixed for 0.4? I'd been meaning to report that for forever, but I always forgot. Leotards are awesome.
there is a loooooot of clothes without combat sprites, they are a pain to make so not many contributors walk in that dark corner

Reactions: Amhran
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes