Oct 6, 2019
How the fuck we gon' get male pregnancy anyway? Through our dick? Like... Instead of sperm going out it goes in?? Anal pregnancy that's like the parasite stuff but different??? Magic fairy dust???? Like... I'm guessing male pregnancy means PC set to male with a dick and no vagina right? Like... Dudes don't have ovaries... Like... I'm so confused.
As Reg said in Life of Brian, "Where's the fetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?"
We become a femboy and get knocked from our BUSSY. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
As Weird Wilbur sang in "Fuck You Texas,"

I get up each mornin'
With my ass a-flexin'
As I give birth to yet another Texan
And write a song as he slips between my cheeks

Last edited:

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
I'm surprised at how many bugs got fixed from 0.4.01 to 0.4.02 that I personally experienced and didn't realize were bugs. Particularly the snake event and the closed school.

Has anyone tested the gestation length settings yet? Assuming those are working well, I'm pretty pleased with this sneaky update

Reactions: st3v3v3

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
How the fuck we gon' get male pregnancy anyway? Through our dick? Like... Instead of sperm going out it goes in?? Anal pregnancy that's like the parasite stuff but different??? Magic fairy dust???? Like... I'm guessing male pregnancy means PC set to male with a dick and no vagina right? Like... Dudes don't have ovaries... Like... I'm so confused.
sea horse TF... maybe

Reactions: kcj300
Jul 1, 2019
It's genuinely interesting to see what the masses supposedly want/hate (re: rumors earlier in the thread) since my primary exposure to this game is a group that's predominantly women and the vibe is so different lol. It's mostly fanart and fanfiction, with complaints being incredibly rare, mostly surrounding wanting an Eden toggle or dismissal event. Sometimes people wish for more romantic content, transformations, teacher content, etc. but it's never like... expected. Whitney and Kyler are pretty popular. It's weirdly one of the more wholesome and peaceful fandoms lmao.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
if you havent read omegaverse in BL doujins, you're missing a lot, one of the latest fetish thing in omegaverse is giving birth through anal basically, so in omegaverse, inside of in a male anus it has a second hole inside in it which is has the same resemblance of a pussy, so in omegaverse you can make them pregnant for alpha males.

atur

Nov 5, 2019
It's genuinely interesting to see what the masses supposedly want/hate (re: rumors earlier in the thread) since my primary exposure to this game is a group that's predominantly women and the vibe is so different lol. It's mostly fanart and fanfiction, with complaints being incredibly rare, mostly surrounding wanting an Eden toggle or dismissal event. Sometimes people wish for more romantic content, transformations, teacher content, etc. but it's never like... expected. Whitney and Kyler are pretty popular. It's weirdly one of the more wholesome and peaceful fandoms lmao.
Dam thats kind of wild ngl

Oct 6, 2019
The mental image...
I hate it so much!!! :KEK:
I think what you mean to say is, "cans.wav."
We're in a bad mood right now. It is going on six months since the last update, and the upcoming update is one that caters to a particular fetish and is causing delays that absolutely everyone saw coming. This is honestly the first time that there has been any controvery around the game, which is remarkable given how long it has been around. Give it a few months... actually make that six months... and all this pregnancy jive should be over with. We'll be back to swooning over waifus, and hopefully some of the bug fixers will have come back/been replaced.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Not going to lie, that sounds very pleasant in comparison to the endless whining and complaining and general passive (or not so passive) aggressiveness around here. I hope Vrelnir and company are exposed to the people you just mentioned instead of...this. Sometimes, it can be a difficult truth that so many of the people up in arms about something that you love and are fine with actually love it just as much as you do; if they didn't, they wouldn't be nearly so up in arms about it. But it can still be wearisome and toxic as hell.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Avery too, in a way aka them moving on.
Only Whitney has a no-return or maybe Avery too, haven't seen them again after the event.
Kylar can still be brought back but they unimmersively go back to their normal ways.
You can "see" Whitney again but only as a passing mention. (Same thing with Avery.)

Nivat

Apr 28, 2022
Forgive me if such a question has already been asked, but is it possible to create a Hermaphrodite NPC (NPC with a name)?

Is the only option to change the code (cheats or options) to make the character female but have male genitals, or vice versa?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Forgive me if such a question has already been asked, but is it possible to create a Hermaphrodite NPC (NPC with a name)?

Is the only option to change the code (cheats or options) to make the character female but have male genitals, or vice versa?
There must be mod for that

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes