ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Are there any fox encounters/TF opportunities besides the egg-gathering event in the forest and the meadow encounter? Getting the fox TF is feeling pretty grindy right now.
Dunno. I haven't tried so hard for now. Enough of other new stuff to explore.
I tried the meadow a couple of times. We know there is a fox! I had a few encounters. But none of them did anything towards fox TF. Just the known stuff.
Then I had one (in words: "one") random egg encounter in the near forest, which did definitely something towards fox TF.
But that's all so far.
Maybe there is something like the cream bun for cat TF?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Are there any fox encounters/TF opportunities besides the egg-gathering event in the forest and the meadow encounter? Getting the fox TF is feeling pretty grindy right now.
This is grindy?
The other TFs are at 50, fox only needs 30.
You can cheese this by going back and forth from the forest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
This is grindy?
The other TFs are at 50, fox only needs 30.
You can cheese this by going back and forth from the forest.

No, only angel and cat require 50. All other TFs are done at 30.

Wolf is done in a few hours. Once in the den it's way easier to join the pack than getting out unblemished. Definitely not grindy.
Cat, hop over the fence, buy a bun and lick the plate clean. Yeah, that's grindy. And slightly expensive. And totally obscure (which is my biggest beef with cat TF...). But if you know what to do it's easy and straightforward.
Birdie? Yeah, you have to hangout in the tower till you grow feathers. It's just boring. I don't know if "grindy" even applies here.

Fox? I had only one(!) random fox encounter so far. The effect was gone the very next morning. I play dev for at least 8 weeks now.
Yeah, I can not call it grindy, cause I do not even know how to grind it.
With +1 every 8 weeks and -1 every day, I never get to 30, I never even get to 3.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I've forwarded this feedback to the person who did the sprites. It's mostly my fault that the anal sprites got in the way they did, they were not actually complete, and it was a communication error on my part. I'm not sure if it's worth reverting, as the old sprites aren't supported by the completely reworked code for the new ones, but we will work on getting the background of the image to actually stretch and animate properly.
We wanted to exclude the womb from the vaginal xray sprites due to pregnancy now being a feature, but I'm no longer confident that it even matters. If we do decide to include it, we'll likely have it show up for the eventual ejaculation sprites.
Great to hear that you're on top of things PurityGuy :)

I just had a small feedback if NPCs said different things while losing virginity like -
"Woah you are a woman now!" or
"Wow a virgin? this a rare experience" or
"Be thankful that I am your first"

and if its a non consensual encounter then -

"Say goodbye to your hymen/virginity bitch" or
"I was your first... You better remember this forever" or
"My dick took your virginity, nothing will change that fact!!"

I would've loved better unique xrays for defloration and hymen tearing but Vrel says its pretty much not going to happen so at least we can make losing virginity a bit more unique.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
I'm getting localStorage quota exceeded now even with the recommended history depth of 5 on my OG save (from 0.2.19.1, about a year in-game time). Exported save file size jumped from 198 kB to 290 kB. For now I've dropped history depth down from 5 to 3 to keep the size down.
Is this a SugarCube/Twine thing or a browser thing? Would be nice if I could just ignore it and save anyway.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
I'm getting localStorage quota exceeded now even with the recommended history depth of 5 on my OG save (from 0.2.19.1, about a year in-game time). Exported save file size jumped from 198 kB to 290 kB. For now I've dropped history depth down from 5 to 3 to keep the size down.
Is this a SugarCube/Twine thing or a browser thing? Would be nice if I could just ignore it and save anyway.
That's a browser thing

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Wolf is done in a few hours. Once in the den it's way easier to join the pack than getting out unblemished. Definitely not grindy.
Cat, hop over the fence, buy a bun and lick the plate clean. Yeah, that's grindy. And slightly expensive. And totally obscure (which is my biggest beef with cat TF...). But if you know what to do it's easy and straightforward.
Birdie? Yeah, you have to hangout in the tower till you grow feathers. It's just boring. I don't know if "grindy" even applies here.

Fox? I had only one(!) random fox encounter so far. The effect was gone the very next morning. I play dev for at least 8 weeks now.
With +1 every 8 weeks and -1 every day, I never get to 30, I never even get to 3.
That's one bad RNG.
I just keep going back and forth from the forest with the 0:05 choices and I got it before the day ended.
Taking an egg and burying one after are separate choices so they give a total of +2 for some reason.

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020

It's not super hard to get the egg/fox event by searching the forest repeatedly, but it's a pain in the butt and takes up a large amount of time. The main issue is that building fox points just feels like grinding a single event over and over.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
It's not super hard to get the egg/fox event by searching the forest repeatedly, but it's a pain in the butt and takes up a large amount of time. The main issue is that building fox points just feels like grinding a single event over and over.
Hmm, I'm not usually searching the forest. Why should I? I've got all the seeds and artifacts just by walking through the forest if I have to.

But now you tell me I should without reason walk back and forth through forest, just hoping to get 2 fox encounters per game day (in average!)
So far I had one per eight calendar weeks.
Meanwhile I'm missing school and I'm not making any money to pay Bailey, and hitting so many bad events that the asylum is unavoidable.
How could it get grindier?
Wolf and bird is easy. Cat maybe a bit grindy and obscure, but it is still easy compatible with daily life.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
GUIDE TO CHEATING WITH CONSOLE COMMANDS: GET THOSE FEATS

I've been playing this game for a while now and I always took it lightly. It's a familiar experience where I come back to see changes and to relax when I don't find anything new to play. I've always wanted to see my girl getting ravaged by all kind of beings and the Cheats Menu always worked good to me since I didn't have anything to lose.

Then Feats where introduced and if you wanted you had to renounce using those beautiful cheats. I didn't care much at the beginning but then I started feeling like I was missing a part of the gaming experience. So I decided on my last playthrough to get as many feats possible and, of course, I was gonna cheat for them.

The game gets smart about this and prevents you to get any feat if you ever enable cheats during that playthrough. I tried to get smart about it and change this on the console back I found that is way easier to NEVER ENABLE the Cheats Menu and instead modify your stats directly via the Console.

So here you have it this is my quick and small guide to the most useful console commands:

This are not all the possible and useful console commands that can be used on this magical game, but they are the one I found myself using the most. If I discover some new one I'll edit this post to add them, you guys can also help me expand this list by letting me know some that I miss. For example, I didn't Include any reputation, love interest or school console commands, since I like to play those scenarios without cheats but if you know them fell free to tell me.
Hope this can be useful.

State.variables.feats.allSaves.points = 100000000

for more vcoin then you can use

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Code:
The option to ignore the tentacle forest will no longer incorrectly advertise itself as giving awareness once awareness is too high.
Fixed the display section for the owl plushie. Thanks to Jimmy.

Thanks to Lollipop Scythe for the following fixes:
Fixed issue where Dr Harper would fail to remove a Hermaphrodite Parasite from the players vagina.
Fixed issue where the pregnancy risk would default to Very Safe with the fetish mode.
Fixed an issue which would cause an error when impregnating random npc's.
Fixed a pronoun issue.
Fixed issue where children toys won't unlock for random npc children.
Sex toy issues.

Thanks to PurityGuy for the following fixes:
Fixed a broken detention scene
Fixed Mickey taking an extra day to become available.
Added the missing alice band sprites for missionary, thanks to Kirsty.
Fixed an error with the Gingham Dress' accessory layer. Thanks to Akoz.
Fixed half of the Gingham Dress not showing damage.
Fixed a missing image icon showing up when the player has a hood up in combat.

Thanks to majou for the following fixes:
Fixed a bug that made clothes get stuck in storage.
Fixed a clothing save compatibility bug.
Fixed a bug that only allowed one leg lock per combat train.
It is no longer possible to make lunch for eden without skill.
The babysitting job will no longer take an hour longer than advertised.
The spa job should now unbind the PC's arms where appropriate.
Fixed an issue with tentacle descriptions.
Fixed an infinite loop found when loading saves from future versions.
Under the hood fixes.
Head-eating hoodies.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
I'm having problems with Elk Street compound, for some reason ivory wraith keeps appearing there and if it beats me there (or anywhere really) it never ends well since I can't beat it and I always take a big hit to stats. It's easy to avoid it during red moon, but I can't avoid it there when I sneak in.
Is there any way to prevent it from appearing there?
I got a message that it appeared there when I was in the prayer room, so does it appear there only when when you use prayer room considering that prayer room is a kinda trippy experience?
Can't remember message that you get when it appears, but while it's there I get "A faint mist hangs over the compound." message.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm having problems with Elk Street compound, for some reason ivory wraith keeps appearing there and if it beats me there (or anywhere really) it never ends well since I can't beat it and I always take a big hit to stats. It's easy to avoid it during red moon, but I can't avoid it there when I sneak in.
Is there any way to prevent it from appearing there?
I got a message that it appeared there when I was in the prayer room, so does it appear there only when when you use prayer room considering that prayer room is a kinda trippy experience?
Can't remember message that you get when it appears, but while it's there I get "A faint mist hangs over the compound." message.
Why're you fighting the wraith in the compound?
Just let it possess you and go CARRIE mode on the guards.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Well I always try to fight it off somehow, but if it's easier to just let it possess me then I'll try that I guess.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well I always try to fight it off somehow, but if it's easier to just let it possess me then I'll try that I guess.
I mean, it clearly says in the text that it's not coming for you...
It's literally trynna use you to help its own goals.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Why're you fighting the wraith in the compound?
Just let it possess you and go CARRIE mode on the guards.
Tbh never even tried to fight off there... Why bothering, Wraith just wants to help us to get some free money :KEK:

Still, I'm seeing a lot scenes first time now on my "suicide sub" (no self preservation slut, Hardcore settings, iron man) tiny male playthrough, a least I know how trauma affects MC now :HideThePain:

And tbh the more I play the more antagonists seems not that bad for Me, just comparing them to real life assholes... Bailey is fuckin' caring, almost saint man, Briar is most honest of all employers I've seen, Leighton...

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes