Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
do you think you can find how to change the school skills it is the only part i hate to grind up and have to keep up constantly to keep the traits
I mean, as long as it ain't in the negatives you'll be fine.
I try to keep it like 1% and I'm still good.

Reactions: tjhintz666

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I think I know which one's the favorite and which one ain't. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Despite the names, I haven't picked a favorite yet. Maybe I will eventually. The names are Damon and Angel because I like to pick sort of matching names, like London and Landon. However, my two kids weren't both male. And they weren't a boy and a girl either. I got a boy and a herm. My character is herm, so makes sense one of the kids might be one, but it made the naming harder. I felt like I should definitely give an unisex name to the herm. As I was thinking about what to name them, I looked at their appearence description. The male has light skin and jet black hair. The herm has light skin and platinum blonde hair (like my character). Night and day. Dark and light. Demons and angels... oh, Damon and Angel!

So, that was my rational when naming them. I assure you it wasn't, oh you look like a little devil, I hate you already~ so Damon! And you're clearly my perfect golden child, so I'll name you Angel. I love you most~ lol, I'm not that bad a parent.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Despite the names, I haven't picked a favorite yet. Maybe I will eventually. The names are Damon and Angel because I like to pick sort of matching names, like London and Landon. However, my two kids weren't both male. And they weren't a boy and a girl either. I got a boy and a herm. My character is herm, so makes sense one of the kids might be one, but it made the naming harder. I felt like I should definitely give an unisex name to the herm. As I was thinking about what to name them, I looked at their appearence description. The male has light skin and jet black hair. The herm has light skin and platinum blonde hair (like my character). Night and day. Dark and light. Demons and angels... oh, Damon and Angel!

So, that was my rational when naming them. I assure you it wasn't, oh you look like a little devil, I hate you already~ so Damon! And you're clearly my perfect golden child, so I'll name you Angel. I love you most~ lol, I'm not that bad a parent.
Right, imma call mine one and two.
Going for the parent of the year award.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
So, in terms of who to add pregnancy content to first, I'd either go with Kylar or the Great Hawk. Why these two? Well, Kylar is the only character who definitely wants kids with you, so it kind of makes sense to work on them. On the other hand, since they are the character who wants kids with you, they could be the most potentially time consuming to write content for. So, do you focus on getting them done, or set them aside for later since Kylar would likely be one of the most involved parents?

As for the Great Hawk, the thought process is opposite of Kylar. The Great Hawk should be one of the easiest to write pregnancy content for (in theory). First off, you'd be laying eggs for the Great Hawk. Now are you always capable of laying eggs for the Great Hawk or only when you have the bird transformation? This is up to the developer. Anywho, eggs. How long do you carry eggs? Well, I'd probably not even give them their own timer in settings, just have them take about as long as the parasites to expel. How long for the eggs to hatch? That's easy, a month or four weeks. That's how long it takes for real hawk eggs to hatch. How long until they leave the nest? Again, easy. Two months or eight weeks.
However, since the Great Hawk is the Great Hawk, maybe their children are also... great? So, if you wanted you could double or even triple the time to represent the abnormal size of the children. That would mean hatching taking two to three months, and leaving the nest taking four to six months. The eggs of the great hawk would probably be pretty big, I'd assume you'd only be able to lay one or two at a time. After the hawk babies leave the nest, maybe you can sometimes see and/or hear your children in the skies. Occasionally, they might even save you from danger.
Are the hawk children ever harpies? I'd use the beast settings to decide that. Not even a new one, but the percentage of beasts that are replaced with monster people one. I have my settings that they can appear at any time, cause I just consider my character to be in a semi-mystical world, so the occasional beast person is normal. My settings are at 1 percent, but for some reason I've seen an abnormal amount of centaurs, that might be a bug. Anywho, I have the Great Hawk set to always be a monster person, but their children would be normal hawks most of the time with my settings. Which is fine by me, I like the mystical to stay mystical. If I see them everywhere all the time, that's called being the norm. It ain't mystical, lol.
The thing to make sure of is if an egg is hatched into a harpy/hawk, it stays that way when the settings are set to at any time. It would be weird if you came to the nest and the children keep transforming back and forth between hawk and harpy. That only makes sense when using the only when hallucinating setting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcj300 and NitroSM

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So, in terms of who to add pregnancy content to first, I'd either go with Kylar or the Great Hawk. Why these two? Well, Kylar is the only character who definitely wants kids with you, so it kind of makes sense to work on them. On the other hand, since they are the character who wants kids with you, they could be the most potentially time consuming to write content for. So, do you focus on getting them done, or set them aside for later since Kylar would likely be one of the most involved parents?

As for the Great Hawk, the thought process is opposite of Kylar. The Great Hawk should be one of the easiest to write pregnancy content for (in theory). First off, you'd be laying eggs for the Great Hawk. Now are you always capable of laying eggs for the Great Hawk or only when you have the bird transformation? This is up to the developer. Anywho, eggs. How long do you carry eggs? Well, I'd probably not even give them their own timer in settings, just have them take about as long as the parasites to expel. How long for the eggs to hatch? That's easy, a month or four weeks. That's how long it takes for real hawk eggs to hatch. How long until they leave the nest? Again, easy. Two months or eight weeks.
However, since the Great Hawk is the Great Hawk, maybe their children are also... great? So, if you wanted you could double or even triple the time to represent the abnormal size of the children. That would mean hatching taking two to three months, and leaving the nest taking four to six months. The eggs of the great hawk would probably be pretty big, I'd assume you'd only be able to lay one or two at a time. After the hawk babies leave the nest, maybe you can sometimes see and/or hear your children in the skies. Occasionally, they might even save you from danger.
Are the hawk children ever harpies? I'd use the beast settings to decide that. Not even a new one, but the percentage of beasts that are replaced with monster people one. I have my settings that they can appear at any time, cause I just consider my character to be in a semi-mystical world, so the occasional beast person is normal. My settings are at 1 percent, but for some reason I've seen an abnormal amount of centaurs, that might be a bug. Anywho, I have the Great Hawk set to always be a monster person, but their children would be normal hawks most of the time with my settings. Which is fine by me, I like the mystical to stay mystical. If I see them everywhere all the time, that's called being the norm. It ain't mystical, lol.
The thing to make sure of is if an egg is hatched into a harpy/hawk, it stays that way when the settings are set to at any time. It would be weird if you came to the nest and the children keep transforming back and forth between hawk and harpy. That only makes sense when using the only when hallucinating setting.
Robin, Kylar and Sydney for me.
All the other non-humans too.

'Cause I'll be laughing my a$$ off if there's a way to intentionally use a broken condom and gaslight sydney that it's not a broken one and call the pregnancy a miracle. :KEK:

Side note:
0.4.0.9 is out.

Last edited:

LowEsteem

Feb 25, 2023
PC got the Lustful trait and I find it mostly annoying to deal with. Rolling back a save is unfeasible. Any way to just remove it, I'm fine with a cheaty one.

May 25, 2022
As long as Robin can actually get on a track to a better life, IMO that itself can be seen as "light in the darkness" -- the trauma meter in the game for MC isn't exactly what I, the player, perceive as MC's misery.
Problem being, as far as the current progress of the game. Robin cannot. No matter what my MC do, and however powerful & wealthy he/she is. Poor Robin is just stuck with the shithole orphanage and his petty ice cream business forever and not making any real good life. That's where the real misery comes from. Too real-life, if I have to say.
/r9k/?
I guess it was too much to hope for that this game would get done without developer drama. In any case, that would explain why they are trying to have players spot the bugs in this release.
What changes have there been to Kylar, Robin, or gameplay mechanics in the past year? If anything, precious little about those things has changed, at least until this update finally posts. ...Oh god, what about Kylar and Robin is in this update? I guess we will see what the drama is about soon enough.
Sorry, I don't login here frequently lol
There are a lot of complains about the removal of the loli content right now... tbh I didn't even knew there was loli content per say, I mean, the main character was a loli/shota in early builds but was removed long time ago, so, Idk.
Aside of that, the private development Discord group was nuke.

Btw, I'm talking about ATF, the place where Degrees of Lewdity was first posted and developed by said community, and where most of the dev team who originally work in the game post about it.

• Sad
Reactions: Harglblah

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
can anyone give me details on firemod, world expan mod and watersport mod?
I notice theyre all behind on version number compared to unmodded one

any recomendations?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021

any recomendations?
Firemod replace most of shitty
x-rays with better variants, You can see link in first Page > screenshots
Never tried others

Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022

any recomendations?
Firemod adds way better x-ray animations for vaginal, anal and oral (which is missing entirely from vanilla).. and they are very good. You should try firemod for sure. Vanilla is garbage compared to it.

World expan adds new locations to discover and expands the city and adds new encounters as well I believe.

Watersport adds urine fetish if that's your thing (NPCs will pee on you/your mouth etc)

Additionally you should try the BEEEES mod which adds better sprites for your character model. All the mods need to be updated to their recent release by their creators and I believe firemod is being updated currently, can't say much about others.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Code:
Wrangled an escaped NPC in yoga class. Thanks to Cutiland.
Fixed an error found during a street event. Thanks to Cutiland.
Fixed the danube oak challenges scenes, that were unreachable for players with old saves. Thanks to Cutiland.
Fixed a couple of options that would fail to increase foxiness where intended. Thanks to Edward.

Thanks to majou for the following fixes:
Fixed some issues with the error reporter.
Fixed a bug that prevented crop tops and cheerleader tops from exposing shoulder tattoos, and allowing bathrobes and gothic gowns to expose them when they shouldn't.
Fixed a bug that allowed the PC to ask NPCs to wear a condom with condoms disabled.
Fixed an issue with the PC's orgasms.
Fixed a bug with an ice lake event not passing time.
Fixed some issues with the canteen lunch sandwich event.
Fixed an issue with the gingham dress.
Clothes with the "cool" trait must now be visible for their effect to apply.
The crossdresser trait should now increase anxiety stress gain when crossdressing, instead of when not crossdressing. Thanks to FadedLines.

Thanks to Lollipop Scythe for the following fixes:
Fixed an issue that made Winter treat the PC as pregnantw ith parasite pregnancies.
Fixed a clothing issue.
Fixed an issue found when masturbating with sex toys.
Fixed a pregnancy oversight that prevented Bailey's intro from triggering.
More milk will be drained from the players breasts during longer lasting events.
Cleared up the message that the player hasnt milked their breasts enough, when being full is causing some pain.
Fixed the type causing a child event to not display correctly.
Prevented some invalid description from showing in the furniture shop.

Thanks to PurityGuy for the following Fixes:
Fixed a pronoun issue when Bailey picks the player up from the hospital after giving birth.
fixed an NPC failing to add an extra 0 to the amount they will pay a player for wearing an apron while doing housework.
Fixed an error in some of the new wolf cave hunt events.
Fixed a time-based error with the new Fallen Angel transformation stage. Thanks to Charlie Studio.
Fixed a text error when a fox jumps out of the farm kennel.
Redid transformation repairs in versionupdate.
Fixed herm players turning back into an angel when refreshing the game.
The player will no longer clutch their stinging belly after being whipped on the butt.
Made the hospital icon follow the Geneva Conventions Act 1957
Typos.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Sorry, I don't login here frequently lol
There are a lot of complains about the removal of the loli content right now... tbh I didn't even knew there was loli content per say, I mean, the main character was a loli/shota in early builds but was removed long time ago, so, Idk.
Aside of that, the private development Discord group was nuke.

Btw, I'm talking about ATF, the place where Degrees of Lewdity was first posted and developed by said community, and where most of the dev team who originally work in the game post about it.
There was loli content still here? I thought it all got removed in the early builds.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes