Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Tbh never even tried to fight off there... Why bothering, Wraith just wants to help us to get some free money :KEK:

Still, I'm seeing a lot scenes first time now on my "suicide sub" (no self preservation slut, Hardcore settings, iron man) tiny male playthrough, a least I know how trauma affects MC now :HideThePain:

And tbh the more I play the more antagonists seems not that bad for Me, just comparing them to real life assholes... Bailey is fuckin' caring, almost saint man, Briar is most honest of all employers I've seen, Leighton...
It's only hard to deal with them when you still don't know how to.
Just like rules irl, if you bend it then you won't get in trouble but go above it? Then we'll have a problem. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Zerorox

Harglblah

Apr 1, 2019
0.4.0.8 Error: <<stateman>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.0.8 Error: <<orgasm>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.0.8 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'vagina')

Just got this error

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
I mean, it clearly says in the text that it's not coming for you...
It's literally trynna use you to help its own goals.
Yeah, but whenever I see that highlighted text I automatically assume that nothing good will happen if I don't try to resist, so it's pretty much a force of habit.
But I did allow it to posses me and I must admit that the ending is very interesting, definitely not what I was expecting.
Ivory wraith as a waifu when...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, but whenever I see that highlighted text I automatically assume that nothing good will happen if I don't try to resist, so it's pretty much a force of habit.
But I did allow it to posses me and I must admit that the ending is very interesting, definitely not what I was expecting.
Ivory wraith as a waifu when...
Looks like we have another one.
Pale Waifu enjoyers.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Azazazel

Dec 27, 2017
0.4.0.8 Error: <<stateman>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.0.8 Error: <<orgasm>>: cannot execute widget: 0.4.0.8 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'vagina')

Just got this error
Same i think its fetish pregnancy setting, its happens after orgasm with fertile npc

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
OK, here's a hard question: Does the new Pregnancy contents exist if there's only Male X Male? I.E. Is there MPreg?

V.4.0.8 seems to corrupt old saves, not sure if I want to grind again if there's not much new contents for a M+M world.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
OK, here's a hard question: Does the new Pregnancy contents exist if there's only Male X Male? I.E. Is there MPreg?

V.4.0.8 seems to corrupt old saves, not sure if I want to grind again if there's not much new contents for a M+M world.
No Mpreg YET
I dunno about corrupting saves, I'm literally playing my old saves rn.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
So finally, finally, my children were born! I made it to about 60% before I cheated up to 90% so the birth would happen faster. And I should have known this game wouldn't let me down! I get to name them (even rename them), I know their sex, a basic appearance discription, I can interact with them, buy them toys, make sure they're fed, I know their birthday, and there's a counter keep track of how old they are. This is way more than most adult games will normally do. So many half-ass the after the child is born part, and I hate it. But that blessedly didn't happen here, and this sort of thorough effort is why DoL is my favorite game on this site. Thank you for your hard work, developers! I love you! :love:

Oh, I named the kids Damon and Angel. They're adorable twins who are perfect, because they are mine. :p

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So finally, finally, my children were born! I made it to about 60% before I cheated up to 90% so the birth would happen faster. And I should have known this game wouldn't let me down! I get to name them (even rename them), I know their sex, a basic appearance discription, I can interact with them, buy them toys, make sure they're fed, I know their birthday, and there's a counter keep track of how old they are. This is way more than most adult games will normally do. So many half-ass the after the child is born part, and I hate it. But that blessedly didn't happen here, and this sort of thorough effort is why DoL is my favorite game on this site. Thank you for your hard work, developers! I love you! :love:

Oh, I named the kids Damon and Angel. They're adorable twins who are perfect, because they are mine. :p
I think I know which one's the favorite and which one ain't. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021

Agree 1000% =)
Like the customisation option in lilith throne, but that part is garbage, child born, you found them already 18 year old few hour after, in a random street, with a generic sentence, "mom told be about how you meet no matter how it happend, and they become either thief or prostitute ." and few options so they can stay at your home later like any other npc.
Too many hgame take that lazy course, "i won't make any underage action, but won't do any action or interaction with underage either".

tjhintz666

Jul 14, 2022
EDIT:

-Added Fame cheats
-Added Housekeeping skill cheat
-Added Condoms cheat
-Added Sprays cheats

---

Probably I'll update the list in a few days/weeks, as soon as I understand this update better.
do you think you can find how to change the school skills it is the only part i hate to grind up and have to keep up constantly to keep the traits

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I am not gonna start any saves as male any time soon but for future reference any npcs can force chastity on the player? Whitney maybe?

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes