Apr 7, 2023
The game has Cheating and Netorare tags... but when does it ever happen? I played a lot and the only character that can cheat is yourself and I don't think any NPC actually cares (except for Kylar with the jealously stat)

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Weird. I just started a new run and bought panties from Sydney who should be pure and chaste. However, she respondes that the panties look good on me after buying them, insinuating that she peaked at me in them. Is this just an oversight?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The game has Cheating and Netorare tags... but when does it ever happen? I played a lot and the only character that can cheat is yourself and I don't think any NPC actually cares (except for Kylar with the jealously stat)
They care only when they see it themself, so there are not too much scenes tbh

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
May 25, 2022
There was loli content still here? I thought it all got removed in the early builds.
One of the old main devs talking about the PC specifically, so, maybe there was some mention of the PC being a boy or girl in the code, Idk, but as I remember, there was a cople of events where the boys / girls in the orphanage watch the PC nude or they flirt back to them.

From the top of my head;
- Whitney makes Kylar watch the PC have sex with them.
- Robin can catch the PC having sex with Kylar.
- Kylar can see through the owl the PC having sex with Robin or any Bailey sex encounter.
- Sydney watch the PC having sex in random events in the church or store.
- Robin can be rape in multiple events if the PC don't pay Bailey.
- Robin can see the PC being rape in multiple events.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
yeah neither of these tags make sense. Also the 'Virgin' tag is missing from the game.

johnson.lv42

Mar 26, 2019
One of the old main devs talking about the PC specifically, so, maybe there was some mention of the PC being a boy or girl in the code, Idk, but as I remember, there was a cople of events where the boys / girls in the orphanage watch the PC nude or they flirt back to them.

From the top of my head;
- Whitney makes Kylar watch the PC have sex with them.
- Robin can catch the PC having sex with Kylar.
- Kylar can see through the owl the PC having sex with Robin or any Bailey sex encounter.
- Sydney watch the PC having sex in random events in the church or store.
- Robin can be rape in multiple events if the PC don't pay Bailey.
- Robin can see the PC being rape in multiple events.
Robin isn't actually raped in those scenes, just physically abused. There is a similar scene when sneaking into windows on Domus Street as a demon. You find an orphan that was sold by Baily and is being spanked. If you offer to join them or take their place, then you will be whipped.

Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Robin isn't actually raped in those scenes, just physically abused. There is a similar scene when sneaking into windows on Domus Street as a demon. You find an orphan that was sold by Baily and is being spanked. If you offer to join them or take their place, then you will be whipped.
True, there are no LI's (9 characters) that can be raped or have sex with anyone except MC
So players are totally protected from netorare vibes, MC cheating/forced cheating is the only reason for this tag

Reactions: johnson.lv42

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I didn't even know about the mods beyond the one that makes the x-rays better! I wish I'd known about them, ESPECIALLY that world expansion one.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I don't really get the obsession here with tags for even the most minute of content, but I guess I mainly use tags to exclude games, not find them. If a game adds 30 seconds' worth of furry content, it seems like at least a few of y'all would be clamouring for it to get tagged as "furry" even if the game is 20 hours long and otherwise has no other furry content. Meanwhile, people who don't want to play any furry games could very well exclude the furry tag and good-bye piles of games that really have nothing to do with furryism. Eh, seems silly and counterproductive to me. On Steam, I think it's only if the tag is one of the top ten most upvoted tags that it will be used for exclusions, so if you exclude "tower defense" and tower defense is the 15th most upvoted tag, the game isn't excluded. Too bad there can't be something similar here.

Reactions: Cerneu and casual_
May 25, 2022
True, there are no LI's (9 characters) that can be raped or have sex with anyone except MC
So players are totally protected from netorare vibes, MC cheating/forced cheating is the only reason for this tag
After the latest abuse Robin expansion was introduced someone mention something about Robin not being a virgin after Bailey take them away, as in when the PC have sex with them the first time they don't lose their anal, vaginal or oral virginity. Can someone confirm this?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Whitney 100% gets raped if you send them to the dungeon. I don't recall if there's any scenes where you see it so I don't think it'd count for the tag.

Azazazel

Dec 27, 2017
Does npc pregnancy % changed by pc cum production, or it's always same % from settings?
bull boy have 6000 semen volume and pc from the start ~90

chmo45645

Oct 10, 2022
There was loli content still here? I thought it all got removed in the early builds.
The game started as explicitly loli/shota game, but very early on it was shifted to ambiguous age, shielded with famous disclaimer which is still in the game. However, setting, characters writing, and entire narrative heavily implied 18- (although still "too old" for hardline loli enjoyers: like 14-16+/-, not ten). It was like that for many years, almost entire game lifespan, and everybody was happy. About a year ago devs started shifting it again from ambiguous 18- to unambiguous 18+. This update finalized the change. Game still has some traces of old content such as Robin's lemonade stand or some school lessons, but I assume it will be changed/adjusted as well in the future.

While it's insane to prosecute the dev for bending a knee, when he can face legal charges in his country for making a loli game, I also can understand why so many early fans are frustrated. You woudn't be happy as well if your favorite part was cut from your favorite game. Personally I think DoL loses a lot with it. You can depict a vulnerable adults, but it will never have the same impact as with kids. So while it is still a good game it definitely lost something little that made it special.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes