ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That's good to know, thanks.

Do you know about my other question too - does that Attitude setting change how you feel about prostitution in general, regardless of your Promiscuity level? Or does it only have an effect while you're below the required Promiscuity level for prostitution?
I believe it'd work only for things above your promiscuity level
I understand the RP perspective but the game isn't quite geared in that direction

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
Yeah that should be the latter one I said but that might take a while for you to get out of 'cause to unlock that latter trait, you must get sent to the Underground Brothel via Bailey's 4th punishment and good luck escaping that with low stats.
Ah, that's a shame. I was hoping that maybe just failing one payment and getting a lighter punishment would make me sufficiently "scared" enough to unlock that option. Like you said, I doubt I'd manage to get out of the Underground Brothel early in the game and with low stats, based on what I've heard/read about it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also, are you saying that I have to fail payment 4 times and get sent to the underground brothel in order to unlock that option? I was hoping it was going to be a little easier to be sufficiently "scared" by him.
If what it says is what I think it is then yes.
I got punished once or twice but that option still hasn't unlocked in my characters so maybe it is getting sent there.

I mean, it says you lose control so that should indeed do the desired effect.
Don't go to the brothel and spam gloryholes and instead go to the pub and seduce mfs, ask for absurd prices, they get mad and rapes you instead.
Maybe that can be a good alternative. :KEK:

Ah, that's a shame. I was hoping that maybe just failing one payment and getting a lighter punishment would make me sufficiently "scared" enough to unlock that option. Like you said, I doubt I'd manage to get out of the Underground Brothel early in the game and with low stats, based on what I've heard/read about it.
If you wanna dabble in forbidden knowledge...
Time to edit some stats.

I've done something of the sort but instead of playing this normally, they're just an ultra prude.
Seggs iz no no and illegal stuff is also a no no.
It was hell. :KEK:

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
I believe it'd work only for things above your promiscuity level
I understand the RP perspective but the game isn't quite geared in that direction
Yeah, that's sort of what I was expecting. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to do without it. Thanks for the info though!

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
If you wanna dabble in forbidden knowledge...
Time to edit some stats.

I've done something of the sort but instead of playing this normally, they're just an ultra prude.
Seggs iz no no and illegal stuff is also a no no.
It was hell. :KEK:
Honestly, I wouldn't know where to begin. I assume that separating prostitution from vanilla consensual sex and adding in the desired negative effects would require some level of coding knowledge that I unfortunately don't have :(

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
as of 4.0.9:
penis is mentioned 14166 times
vagina is mentioned 9427 times
tentacle is mentioned 4966 times
player is mentioned 4686 times
gender is mentioned 2791 times
rape is mentioned 2176 times
anal is mentioned 1715 times
male is referenced 236 times [npc mostly]
female is referenced 233 times [player mostly]
Why did people count this, why would anyone count this.
And I thought I have a lot of free time. :KEK:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
as of 4.0.9:
penis is mentioned 14166 times
vagina is mentioned 9427 times
tentacle is mentioned 4966 times
player is mentioned 4686 times
gender is mentioned 2791 times
rape is mentioned 2176 times
anal is mentioned 1715 times
male is referenced 236 times [npc mostly]
female is referenced 233 times [player mostly]
common cock w
Why did people count this, why would anyone count this.
And I thought I have a lot of free time. :KEK:
well all it really takes is a ctrl+f in the code

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I'm curious, is there a game out there that is like DOL or better than DOL? I've tried Lilith Throne and it has too much text for me. Doesn't even have animations or visuals like DOL.
DoL is best in its genre IMO
There are many different opinions ofc, but still DoL has less flows, more freedom, more customization, better balanced gameplay, better combat system and even some graphic/animation
It's totally not a perfect game but I can't suggest overall better game in this genre

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
DoL is best in its genre IMO
There are many different opinions ofc, but still DoL has less flows, more freedom, more customization, better balanced gameplay, better combat system and even some graphic/animation
It's totally not a perfect game but I can't suggest overall better game in this genre
I'll agree in everything aside from combat and graphic / anims.
These 2 are outdated especially combat itself and its anims.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I'll agree in everything aside from combat and graphic / anims.
These 2 are outdated especially combat itself and its anims.
Still don't know similar type game with better combat system (can't say there are so much of them)
As for visuals, we have mods and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... and as I said, at least there are visuals, animations, great as it is for text sandbox game :HideThePain:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DegreesOfLewdity-0.4.3.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
We need some larger breasts sprites
I am content with what we have, I don't want to see a tiny dot of a person with planets as tits like every other f-ing smut game I see.

Still don't know similar type game with better combat system (can't say there are so much of them)
As for visuals, we have mods and...
... and as I said, at least there are visuals, animations, great as it is for text sandbox game :HideThePain:
This combat is too easy with everything we got after the updates.
Sprays used to be a last resort, now it's a one-shot.
Physique used to matter, now I just bite with fang TF and get free dmg with sadism.

PS: Ey devs, can we uhh get some more buffs like reducing pain every time we win a fight after beating the sh- out of a person 'cause we a sadist?
I mean what I said, really, we argue of outdated visuals/animations in Html text game, when most of them have no visuals at all or few pictures and portraits :KEK:
And the smartest give 1-2 stars reviews cause of outdated visuals... how many stars will they give to Lilith Throne? :FacePalm:
Have mercy on the LT dev, they're working hard to make the game load 10x slower.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I am content with what we have, I don't want to see a tiny dot of a person with planets as tits like every other f-ing smut game I see.
proud part of the move that got us the breast shot sprites to what they are now
they used to be even smaller

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes