Azazazel

Dec 27, 2017
i can be mistaken here but you can have more than 10 pregnant npc
<<if ($_impregnatedChance gte random(0,200) or _npcForceImpregnation) and $_count lte 10>>
And "$_count lte 10" seems like a problem here soo you can increase number but game can become unstable

Oct 6, 2019
Sorry, I don't login here frequently lol
There are a lot of complains about the removal of the loli content right now... tbh I didn't even knew there was loli content per say, I mean, the main character was a loli/shota in early builds but was removed long time ago, so, Idk.
Aside of that, the private development Discord group was nuke.
Loli was not removed a long time ago. Its obvious if unspoken presence was what made the disclaimer funny all this time. 4.x and its "typo" fixes removed it. I don't know why it was removed, but I can think of a few legal reasons, Britain being the way that it is. It still sucks. It takes an aspect of the game that was subversive and makes it just incoherant instead. I wonder when the animals will start to really be "just people in costumes." Britain has anti-bestiality laws as well.

Kek, who knew that pregnancy would not be even close to the most controversial aspect of the latest update?
Btw, I'm talking about ATF, the place where Degrees of Lewdity was first posted and developed by said community, and where most of the dev team who originally work in the game post about it.
DoL was first posted on the old, now-defunct 8chan back in 2015. There was no dev team in those days, just Vrelnir posting updates every single week. Of course, 8chan was just as full of pedos as any other self-respecting chan was back in the day, so I imagine that there was a lot of crossover with the users. RIP 8chan. You had it coming, but I still miss you. ...Well, I don't miss 8/pol/. Fuck them forever.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
  • Made the hospital icon follow the Geneva Conventions Act 1957
i've seen a lot of changelog notes for all kinds of h-games in my time, but that is definitely a new one
It is actually a thing and has been a pain for a lot of visual design for a while now. The whole red cross as shorthand for hospital is a super easy design choice but it is actually worded into international law as something that is NOT to be misused and can be prosecuted for. Its unlikely but its still better to not fuck around and find out. For a very long time people didnt realize it was a thing which is why a lot of older games and such used it but somewhere along the way someone found out and it caused a stink or had the potential to cause one so its been a bigger issue.

Reactions: kcj300

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
For a very long time people didnt realize it was a thing which is why a lot of older games and such used it but somewhere along the way someone found out and it caused a stink or had the potential to cause one so its been a bigger issue.
I'm curious which old games you think got away with using it. Because I distinctly remember that old games like Halo and Medal Of Honor got into trouble over it and had to remove those symbols.

Last edited:

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
Maybe a stupid question, but I just can't figure it out. Is there a way to create a new outfit category? Let's say I wanted to create a new saved outfit in addition to the 4 default ones (Pyjamas, Everyday, School, Swimwear) and call it "Athletic" for example. Is that possible? When I'm at the Wardrobe and click on "Edit" under "Clothing Sets", it opens up the Outfit Editor, where you can customise and even rename the 4 default ones. But I don't see an option to add a new one. Which is odd because there are even options for how many items to display per page, and "Next" and "Previous" buttons that go unused because it only displays the 4 default categories anyway.

Am I missing something?

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
Maybe a stupid question, but I just can't figure it out. Is there a way to create a new outfit category? Let's say I wanted to create a new saved outfit in addition to the 4 default ones (Pyjamas, Everyday, School, Swimwear) and call it "Athletic" for example. Is that possible? When I'm at the Wardrobe and click on "Edit" under "Clothing Sets", it opens up the Outfit Editor, where you can customise and even rename the 4 default ones. But I don't see an option to add a new one. Which is odd because there are even options for how many items to display per page, and "Next" and "Previous" buttons that go unused because it only displays the 4 default categories anyway.
Am I missing something?
here.PNG

RayBar

May 12, 2020
as of 4.0.9:
penis is mentioned 14166 times
vagina is mentioned 9427 times
tentacle is mentioned 4966 times
player is mentioned 4686 times
gender is mentioned 2791 times
rape is mentioned 2176 times
anal is mentioned 1715 times
male is referenced 236 times [npc mostly]
female is referenced 233 times [player mostly]
46872c3997a2a61626dae93e09988d72-1574543413.jpg

LawdStalker

Jan 9, 2018
It is actually a thing and has been a pain for a lot of visual design for a while now. The whole red cross as shorthand for hospital is a super easy design choice but it is actually worded into international law as something that is NOT to be misused and can be prosecuted for. Its unlikely but its still better to not fuck around and find out. For a very long time people didnt realize it was a thing which is why a lot of older games and such used it but somewhere along the way someone found out and it caused a stink or had the potential to cause one so its been a bigger issue.
Imagine becoming a convicted war criminal because of an obscure erotic game

May 19, 2020
I'm curious, is there a game out there that is like DOL or better than DOL? I've tried Lilith Throne and it has too much text for me. Doesn't even have animations or visuals like DOL.
There are ones like Corruption of Champions 1 & 2, as well as Trials in Tainted Space, two of which I know for a fact have visuals/images: CoC 2 and TiTS. They don't have animations though, and are also pretty text heavy, and I don't know if you've already tried them or not.
I don't think there are any games that are similar to that if you count out lilith's throne tbh.
Well, nothing I know of at least.
Look at what I typed above your message quote for my response to your statement.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Maybe the fact that those things are still there points to the fact that it's still intended to be read however you want to read it. Like, I have no idea what you're going on about that apparently a bunch of stuff needs these rewrites - as far as I can tell, nothing much has changed, and it's still perfectly possible to read your character as being anywhere between maybe 13 to 18.

May 25, 2022
Original comment from me:
- Why Robin, a 18+ girl has a lemonade stand as her main monetary income in which her life depends on?
- Why the PC and Robin are still living in the orphanage if they are legal adults?
- Why the lessons in the school are so basic?
- Why Kylar is treat with being send to the orphanage if is a legal adult?
- Why a bunch of young adults go out on Halloween asking for candy?
- Why the PC needs a fake ID to go to the bar or the night clubs?

I guess the list goes even further but the point is, now a significant part of the game makes no sense, almost everything needs to be rebuild. Not that lolis and shotas where the main appeal of the game, is just that now seems there is no direction, with how random the updates go between wholesome and dark, and the mismatch writing between developers.

... as far as I can tell, nothing much has changed, and it's still perfectly possible to read your character as being anywhere between maybe 13 to 18.
Thats the thing, this last update made emphasis in the age of the PC and their peers will no longer be ambiguous, starting changing things to make clear the characters are actually 18+, that is where the comment comes from.

May 25, 2022
Loli was not removed a long time ago. Its obvious if unspoken presence was what made the disclaimer funny all this time. 4.x and its "typo" fixes removed it. I don't know why it was removed, but I can think of a few legal reasons, Britain being the way that it is. It still sucks. It takes an aspect of the game that was subversive and makes it just incoherant instead.
I was talking about explicit loli mentions in the plot, like a year or so in development when the main character, Robin and co where kids, (I hear also there was a mention of age but Idk if it is truth) although, now it was completely remove there are things that are kinda dumb.

Reactions: Harglblah

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Original comment from me:
- Why Robin, a 18+ girl has a lemonade stand as her main monetary income in which her life depends on?
- Why the PC and Robin are still living in the orphanage if they are legal adults?
- Why the lessons in the school are so basic?
- Why Kylar is treat with being send to the orphanage if is a legal adult?
- Why a bunch of young adults go out on Halloween asking for candy?
- Why the PC needs a fake ID to go to the bar or the night clubs?

I guess the list goes even further but the point is, now a significant part of the game makes no sense, almost everything needs to be rebuild. Not that lolis and shotas where the main appeal of the game, is just that now seems there is no direction, with how random the updates go between wholesome and dark, and the mismatch writing between developers.

Thats the thing, this last update made emphasis in the age of the PC and their peers will no longer be ambiguous, starting changing things to make clear the characters are actually 18+, that is where the comment comes from.
I can answer only 'bout ID, "cause Bailey keep all MC documents"
And No No No they're young adults :unsure::HideThePain:

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes