Oct 6, 2019
- Adults do run lemonade stands, as actual businesses. You can get some really nice fancy lemonade at them, they're delicious.
Like a concessions stand at a fair? I don't know if my disbelief can stretch far enough to imagine that a teenager managed to bu one of those while paying Bailey and not slutting it up at the brothel. I mean, come on. Robin can't even afford a new video game console.
- Because Bailey wants to wring you for cash, and you have nowhere else to go.
For the kind of money that Bailey charges, you had better believe that an adult would have other places to go. Hell, an adult could leave town. Papers or no, for a couple thousand pounds a week, a young adult could get a place to stay with no problem, especially one who can get paid to get laid.
Also, I have a brother living in an adult foster home, so~ adults can live in these kinds of environments, too. It's a thing.
This is an orphanage, not foster homes for the handicapped. Orphans get kicked out of the orphanage when they reach the age of majority.
Also... what's the legal adult age of this fictional world?
The fictional world is in Britain.

But hey, these are still the best canon explanations that I have seen so far.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I vote for the dog bad endings. Games need more funny bad endings that come out of nowhere.

I noticed is the more recent version of this game there are people in dog costumes guarding houses... would be hilarious if someone put you in one and you ended up in a breeding kennel.

These games should really let you specify the ages of characters, even if it required some simple modding to unlock.

• Haha
Reactions: atur
May 25, 2022
Ah yes, the TRUE version of DoL.
Now to find this shady site for no reason at all.
C'mon, you will tell me that you haven't fallen in that site searching for answers. :Kappa:

It won't have viruses surely, source:dude trust me bro.
Plot twist the "OG dev" is the same sanest 4chaner who went here.
Actually, there are guys exchanging dev-builds of the game and sharing their progress on the complete restoration. It feels kinda sketchy if you ask me and that is why I'm following without downloading anything until someone confirms is either safe or a crypto-farming software.

• Haha
Reactions: Bugmenot97

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Actually, there are guys exchanging dev-builds of the game and sharing their progress on the complete restoration. It feels kinda sketchy if you ask me and that is why I'm following without downloading anything until someone confirms is either safe or a crypto-farming software.
I have 0 interest in this even if it is legit I just thought it was funny, not judging anyone whatever but when I played this game this was already gone and not a reason I'm playing this, this is just best sandbox game with female protag. Partially because a lot of them suck ass. I'm sure I would care if they get rid of something I care about like if they suddenly removed pregnancy or how Perverted Eductation was gutted of anything that even implied non con enforced by patreon as well. PE supposedly getting that content back since they swapped to subscribestar.

Reactions: megamanx06

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
The hell happen here! the last time i saw DoL in latest updates was when the game was at 3.13, even now i found the game was updated cause i was browsing sandbox by likes, Pretty happy day for me to be honest.

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
As much as i don't have a problem with DoL now, a more sholicon version would be very welcome and more appreciated than this one. Please lets us know if legit

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Like a concessions stand at a fair? I don't know if my disbelief can stretch far enough to imagine that a teenager managed to bu one of those while paying Bailey and not slutting it up at the brothel. I mean, come on. Robin can't even afford a new video game console.
Lol, not the fair. You've never come across some wild street lemonade? I guess they are pretty rare. Which is a shame, cause they tend to be bomb. Especially if they get creative. It's easier to find taco trucks, shaved ice, or as I said, coffee stands. Though, I did get to try a waffle truck. Yes, waffle truck. And it was delicious. We actually drove over an hour to visit one of their physical locations for my birthday a few years back. You ever get the chance to visit a Waffle Love, take it.

May 25, 2022
I have 0 interest in this even if it is legit I just thought it was funny, not judging anyone whatever but when I played this game this was already gone and not a reason I'm playing this, this is just best sandbox game with female protag. Partially because a lot of them suck ass. I'm sure I would care if they get rid of something I care about like if they suddenly removed pregnancy or how Perverted Eductation was gutted of anything that even implied non con enforced by patreon as well.
Is not about the removal of lolicon and shota the problem, the issue is that now the game doesn't make any sense unless the PC is a girl / boy who hasn't progress their school grade in years and is mentally challenged or in constant use of drugs.

If DoL was about a young adult being kick of the orphanage after reaching 18 and all the events, NPCs and mechanics revolved around that, I would still like the game (At least until Discord users took control of it).

As much as i don't have a problem with DoL now, a more sholicon version would be very welcome and more appreciated than this one. Please lets us know if legit
Yeah, I will keep an eye on it and share what gets done. I don't know if we can open a thread for a restoration mod and keep track of the progress with the F95 janitors approval, but the original DoL just has no mention of age while keeping things vague. That would still be a problem?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

esdf0

Feb 16, 2020
This is completely random but I just stumbled upon a text file from years ago when I was modding an old version (0.2.6.2) where I had written down some bugs I had found in the original code. Maybe they're all fixed now, but I'll post them just in case:

Line 77197:
Code:
<<if $allure gte 8000>><<set $allure to 8000>><</if>>
should be
Code:
<<if $allure gte 8000 * $alluremod>><<set $allure to 8000 * $alluremod>><</if>>

Line 54946 (and following):
Code:
<<if $exhibitionismaction is "exited">>
should be
Code:
<<if $exhibitionismaction is "excited">>

Line 138108 (and following):
Code:
$worn.lower
should be
Code:
$worn.under_lower

Line 158656:
Code:
<<if $submissive gte 500>>
should be
Code:
<<if $submissive lte 500>>
In general submission checks aren't consistent, usually it's lte/gt 850, but sometimes it's lt/gte 850.

Again, these are for v0.2.6.2 and I don't know what lines they correspond to in the current version.

Oct 6, 2019
Lol, not the fair. You've never come across some wild street lemonade? I guess they are pretty rare. Which is a shame, cause they tend to be bomb. Especially if they get creative. It's easier to find taco trucks, shaved ice, or as I said, coffee stands. Though, I did get to try a waffle truck. Yes, waffle truck. And it was delicious. We actually drove over an hour to visit one of their physical locations for my birthday a few years back. You ever get the chance to visit a Waffle Love, take it.
I have never heard of street lemonade before. And coffee stands? Do you mean those little huts that sell espresso in suburban neighborhoods and are usually operated by a woman in lingerie? I have never heard of a waffle truck either, but I can dig it. Taco trucks, though, are awesome, especially the ones in Southwestern states that make legit Mexican food.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Guys, need some help installing the World Expansion mod for Android.

Like i know the mod is at dolmods. I can play it online or in the browser but I want to play it offline in Android (APK version). Thanks in advance!

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, I will keep an eye on it and share what gets done. I don't know if we can open a thread for a restoration mod and keep track of the progress with the F95 janitors approval, but the original DoL just has no mention of age while keeping things vague. That would still be a problem?
To be honest, it should be a problem according to the sites rules, but they explicitly have given DoL a pass even as it fails their direct guidelines of "no school or other clearly age defining locations/actions"

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is not about the removal of lolicon and shota the problem, the issue is that now the game doesn't make any sense unless the PC is a girl / boy who hasn't progress their school grade in years and is mentally challenged or in constant use of drugs.

If DoL was about a young adult being kick of the orphanage after reaching 18 and all the events, NPCs and mechanics revolved around that, I would still like the game (At least until Discord users took control of it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know about you but this place ain't taking place in real life, it just has some similarities to it but it's not a 1:1.
We have a totally good moral caretaker in the orphanage who NEVER blackmails orphans to make money for them.
A totally good mayor and a not-quack doctor, a temple priest that is totally not a cultist, bizarre wildlife, tentacles, plant people, facehuggers, ELDRITCH Shenanigans, townsfolk who keeps assaulting / raping people any time of the day, TOTALLY competent police, conspiracy theorists, Matrix hackers, schools that never end.

ZERO BANKS.

Which part of the f-ing game makes sense in the first place?

Though I will say that I am interested to see if my perspective will change if this restoration mod is up.
I've seen worse, give it yer best shot!

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes