Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I was talking about explicit loli mentions in the plot, like a year or so in development when the main character, Robin and co where kids, (I hear also there was a mention of age but Idk if it is truth) although, now it was completely remove there are things that are kinda dumb.
Anyone who played it back then still knows this is explicitly a loli / shota game, they just edited some terms so patreon or any legal prudes won't shut their a$$ down.
I don't really care if it's blatant in my face or not 'cause I know what type of game this is and that won't change my perspective on it.
All I'm ever doing rn is enjoy what it is and keep playing it, with funny disclaimers or not.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
also if you consider this game to be based in the UK somewhere then if they were 18+ they would not even be going to school anymore.

You leave school at 18, you would be in a collage or university if you were still in education, not that long ago you left school at 16.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
I'm curious which old games you think got away with using it. Because I distinctly remember that old games like Halo and Medal Of Honor got into trouble over it and had to remove those symbols.
You do realize that there are generations of games before Halo and MoH right?

The symbol was everywhere until games got big enough and popular enough that the red cross got wind of it and decided they cared.

Reactions: MirrororriM

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
-Why Robin, a 18+ girl has a lemonade stand as her main monetary income in which her life depends on?
- Why the PC and Robin are still living in the orphanage if they are legal adults?
- Why the lessons in the school are so basic?
- Why Kylar is treat with being send to the orphanage if is a legal adult?
- Why a bunch of young adults go out on Halloween asking for candy?
- Why the PC needs a fake ID to go to the bar or the night clUubs?
- The only work Robin can find in that shitty city without documents.
- Robin and MC are homeless, we need to thank Bailey cause He's taking care of them.
- School for people with special needs.
- Kylar, and all homeless are sent to Bailey cause he's good Soul and ready to take care of every person in distress. (Kylar has no job, how much someone need to pay to keep such Mansion, how long there was no payments...)
- A bit of drugs and You'll go askin' for candy even without Halloween, and they're still young adults.
- Cause Bailey keep MC's ID safe, such a good man don't want MC to get drunk.

But if serious, no need to be genious to understand who's "Landlady" in incest games, same here... same here...

Oct 6, 2019
- The only work Robin can find in that shitty city without documents.
- Robin and MC are homeless, we need to thank Bailey cause He's taking care of them.
- School for people with special needs.
- Kylar, and all homeless are sent to Bailey cause he's good Soul and ready to take care of every person in distress. (Kylar has no job, how much someone need to pay to keep such Mansion, how long there was no payments...)
- A bit of drugs and You'll go askin' for candy even without Halloween, and they're still young adults.
- Cause Bailey keep MC's ID safe, such a good man don't want MC to get drunk.
Lel, the PC is now a retarded, delusional, drug-addicted bum who is being sheltered in an orphanage (because where else would you put a bunch of homeless drug addicts?), and Robin is so far gone that even going door-to-door and asking to do chores is too much to ask. Kylar is... well, Kylar was always a bit of a creep.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Lel, the PC is now a retarded, delusional, drug-addicted bum who is being sheltered in an orphanage (because where else would you put a bunch of homeless drug addicts?), and Robin is so far gone that even going door-to-door and asking to do chores is too much to ask. Kylar is... well, Kylar was always a bit of a creep.
All True :)
walking from door to door asking for work and always tryin' to steal something...

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Someone should make a game where you play as a retarded drug addict, that would actually be funny.

Or you could do one of those, father finds daughter after x years, she is retarded... OK that might be a little distasteful.

They could add that as storyline for this game, I would laugh.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
as of 4.0.9:
penis is mentioned 14166 times
vagina is mentioned 9427 times
tentacle is mentioned 4966 times
player is mentioned 4686 times
gender is mentioned 2791 times
rape is mentioned 2176 times
anal is mentioned 1715 times
male is referenced 236 times [npc mostly]
female is referenced 233 times [player mostly]
All the arguments about what people originally played this game for and here is the reason for me, PENIS game.

May 25, 2022
Edit: Literally the plot of The Batman lmao
Someone should make a game where you play as a retarded drug addict, that would actually be funny.
Or you could do one of those, father finds daughter after x years, she is retarded... OK that might be a little distasteful.
They could add that as storyline for this game, I would laugh.
This is the new canon, whatever lore excuse Vrelnir made is not. Embrace the drug addicts, the only way to justify the new lore and make some sense in DoL world.:Kappa:

Last edited:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Original comment from me:
- Why Robin, a 18+ girl has a lemonade stand as her main monetary income in which her life depends on?
- Why the PC and Robin are still living in the orphanage if they are legal adults?
- Why the lessons in the school are so basic?
- Why Kylar is treat with being send to the orphanage if is a legal adult?
- Why a bunch of young adults go out on Halloween asking for candy?
- Why the PC needs a fake ID to go to the bar or the night clubs?
I can actually think of reasons for all of these.

- Adults do run lemonade stands, as actual businesses. You can get some really nice fancy lemonade at them, they're delicious. Easier to find coffee stands, though.
- Because Bailey wants to wring you for cash, and you have nowhere else to go. Also, I have a brother living in an adult foster home, so~ adults can live in these kinds of environments, too. It's a thing.
- Cause the game developers aren't teachers, lol. I can't design fake lessons very well, either.
- I don't know what you were trying to say about Kylar, grammar bad.
- Young adults like fun, too. So yes, some do trick or treat. And some of the orphans with you are probably actual kids.
- Bailey has your documents. Also... what's the legal adult age of this fictional world? We don't know that. Maybe our character is 18, but legal adults have to be 20. You never know~ if it's never said~

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
also if you consider this game to be based in the UK somewhere then if they were 18+ they would not even be going to school anymore.

You leave school at 18, you would be in a collage or university if you were still in education, not that long ago you left school at 16.
I don't know about the UK, but I was still in high school at 19.

LynxDivinity

May 29, 2018
The Pet Shop has so much potential compared to the content that it's currently involved in. I was a little disappointed to find out that we can't convince Bailey to let us keep our own furry friend at the orphanage through money or favors.

Having a pet at home could tie into so many existing mechanics by offering up events that raise hope at the orphanage or lowering trauma/stress for the player. They could even attach a love/dom mechanic to make the pet a love interest so the PC can consensually (or not) raise both beast/deviancy skills.

Imagine having a pet doggo to potentially come to your rescue in residential areas with high enough dom/love to scare away bullies/perverts. Imagine that same doggo demanding the player's attention at home, preferring to take them on walks to help boost exhibitionism.

oh well, still a gold star game

May 25, 2022
The Pet Shop has so much potential compared to the content that it's currently involved in. I was a little disappointed to find out that we can't convince Bailey to let us keep our own furry friend at the orphanage through money or favors.

Having a pet at home could tie into so many existing mechanics by offering up events that raise hope at the orphanage or lowering trauma/stress for the player. They could even attach a love/dom mechanic to make the pet a love interest so the PC can consensually (or not) raise both beast/deviancy skills.

Imagine having a pet doggo to potentially come to your rescue in residential areas with high enough dom/love to scare away bullies/perverts. Imagine that same doggo demanding the player's attention at home, preferring to take them on walks to help boost exhibitionism.

oh well, still a gold star game
I work on the game for a short time, (Under another username) this was in the development plan but was scratch for now, (Probably never) taking over the orphanage, mechanics for management and more events, however, now the development is entirely on Discord users hands and a lot of original content is being deviated in order to satisfy users close to the dev team.

To give you an idea, now the development looks somewhat like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Onegaishimasu

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Might as well bring the Black Wolf back to the orphanage.

Black Wolf will then eat Bailey, invite the remainder of his furry friends and turn the place into a giant kennel. BAD END

• Haha
Reactions: almalexie

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
The Pet Shop has so much potential compared to the content that it's currently involved in.
Compared to some other locations the pet shop is a relatively new area, I think there will be more done with it still. Though there is already quite a decent amount of content tied to it, just nothing like you describe. This has come up in some ways in games and even one lewd mod in skyrim and one mod in fallout 4 so I imagine there is a decent chance for what you are asking for, just who knows when.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018

Isn't there a really big scary dog you can save at the pound that could be perfect for your idea?

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes