Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
damn how do you have motivation to keep playing that character? Every time it gets too easy to get money I start a new playthrough.
Sadly it's 2 ingame monthes, players Will cry but we need rebalance... I'd even say nerf of some non-prostitution and non-stealing Jobs and even training facilities (dance studio, gloryhole, swimming lessons...)

Reactions: Fingerbib33

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
I have two questions.
Is there a way to change pregnancy settings while inside the previous save game. Have been trying to get pregnant but no chance.
And also it seems that the game doesnt load the pictures, animations etc. They are either blank or white.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Greetings everyone! My Defiant Tomboy Herm just got out of prison that I purposefully went into and befriended just about everyone but the mysterious warden. After inciting a revolution and befriending the watchers escaped like a badass while every inmate looks up to me as the boss.

Now that I am back, I continue my cream bun and modeling business which is more than enough to cover Bailey which I beat up twice before giving him any money just to make him leave Robin alone.

The farm is almost fully upgraded as I wreck Remy's farm twice in a row before he assaults mine with a powerful and muscular woman named Grace that may be Eden's sister or something.

I am no longer prostituting and just helps nightclub every so often as I get Mickey to lower all my bad rep to prepare my candidacy as mayor!

Almost everyone in town loves me as my combat prowess, kindness, and business savvy has earned me the title "Wolf Warrior"

Now that the Orphans are more or less on an even playing field, with the respect of the Temple, A world-renowned Chef, The most fapped exhibitionist model, a slowly budding friendship with the Pale Wraith, The spouse of the Great Terror, The Black Wolf, and her brother the Black Dog, The Great Revolutionary Leader of both the prison and asylum, beating up and stealing from the nearby crime syndicates, Hacked the police terminals and database, A farm capable of feeding an entire army...

Please! I am ready to take over this town and finally make it a Decent Lewdity where everyone feels safe and no one is getting abused, but everyone is free to be lewd and such as long as all parties consent without pumping eldritch aphrodisiac into the air or water supply which I suspect the criminals on Elk street are doing under the supervision of the mayor to make this city into a prostitution and drug destination... which they may be possessed or indoctrinated to do so by the influence of the lewd eldritch creatures trying to gain control of the city...

Whichever the case, I will be ready to defend this city!...

P.S Will wait for the named NPCs to be fertile as I don't want just anyone to impregnate me as of the Amazonian rule... Eden is definitely on the "Please give me your strong and powerful seed to make strong warriors that will become legends!"

1682256141440.png

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Been a while since I played, is it possible to get out of debt yet? I like this game but always hated having that loom over my head.

I do not know which version you played since then, but this is my strat for you if you like since you make your own story.

First off... get the athletic start or just focus on your studies and exercising for now, to get money go to the lake, and if you have a good swimming level, dive and loot some pots to earn things to sell at the museum and level up your skulduggery skill as well. If you have a good enough dance level then you may also first go to the nightclub at night... then an event for you to see the brothel will pop up to allow you to prostitute. Another option is to remain virgin by equipping the chastity belt and fighting your way through all the rape and getting $4000-$5000 from the temple every 22 days or so by having max grace with them which you earn by working on the temple.

The best way to make money overall is to transform yourself into a cow, best still if you are a herm for double profits, then buy the breast pumps at the hospital... plus more if you smell the aphrodisiac in your orphanage garden by planting white roses or strange flowers... with that go and make cream buns and pump both breasts and cumming will give you even more cream...

my profits is $3000-$5000 an hour working at the cafe which is more than enough to pay Bailey which you should only do if you beat him twice so he won't put all your debts on Robin if you are taking his as well.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Sadly it's 2 ingame monthes, players Will cry but we need rebalance... I'd even say nerf of some non-prostitution and non-stealing Jobs and even training facilities (dance studio, gloryhole, swimming lessons...)
The game needs a money sink it seems the reason behind buyable furniture. I was happy at the start of developing Alex's farm because I had to decide how to spend money and pay the debt but then I found "strange flowers" and the game turned into waiting for facilities to get built. The moment I got that Vrelnir coin for fully upgraded farm I started a new character.

• Sad
Reactions: kcj300 and Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The game needs a money sink it seems the reason behind buyable furniture. I was happy at the start of developing Alex's farm because I had to decide how to spend money and pay the debt but then I found "strange flowers" and the game turned into waiting for facilities to get built. The moment I got that Vrelnir coin for fully upgraded farm I started a new character.
The problem is... some works are useless and skipped, used only to see scenes when player is already rich, others are overprofitable/
I start New Characters mostly in 2-6 ingame monthes, farmer is oldest 7 or 8 cause process is long...

Reactions: kcj300

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
damn how do you have motivation to keep playing that character? Every time it gets too easy to get money I start a new playthrough.
I try out something new, sometimes I turn her defiant, sometimes submissive, sometimes I try and do other TFs for feats.
Help the other LIs with their progress, do a lotta questlines etc etc, there are so many ways to enjoy this even in the late game.
It's never boring to visit Kylar in prison and Whitney in U.brothel though, those are my favorite things to do 'cause they made my early life hell and I'll make sure theirs are even worse.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I keep two character saves, older defiant demon wolf herm and newer submissive angelic cat boy trap
Noticeably they're opposites and cater to different needs of mine
corrupted Sidney in one, had her pure in the other
could be said that the fun of Angel tf is balancing keeping enough purity while getting assfucked everyday
and since I more often wanna see the femboy getting grabbed by strangers into dark alleyways, it's been the main save I've been playing on for a while

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Speaking of transformations...
Is something wrong with purity? With 0.4 I started a new game with impurity boost. Purity was dropping really fast as expected. But it leveled off around 300 and doesn't get much lower. It's almost Xmas, MC should be a demon by now!?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is something wrong with purity? With 0.4 I started a new game with impurity boost. Purity was dropping really fast as expected. But it leveled off around 300 and doesn't get much lower. It's almost Xmas, MC should be a demon by now!?
are you in any way actively decreasing your purity?
there's a base purity gain, so if the impurity boost isn't higher than that, it'll just maintain level

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
are you in any way actively decreasing your purity?
there's a base purity gain, so if the impurity boost isn't higher than that, it'll just maintain level
Yes, MC has a very impure lifestyle. "Purity 1/7 You feel utterly defiled." was reached very quickly. Just a few weeks. But there is no change since then. It's stuck around 300 and it never dropped to zero.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yes, MC has a very impure lifestyle. "Purity 1/7 You feel utterly defiled." was reached very quickly. Just a few weeks. But there is no change since then. It's stuck around 300 and it never dropped to zero.
try masturbation in the temple in full nun/priest costume a few times

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Tbh, I never used that feat since I can just wear anything holy and spam brothel or masturbation in the temple.
Reached demon before two months.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Tbh, I never used that feat since I can just wear anything holy and spam brothel or masturbation in the temple.
Yeah:
Masturbation: - 2 purity
Nun outfit + Nun hat + cross: - 4 (or - 3)
Succesful climax during Masturbation in church give - 50 purity (exit scene, repeat)
Or tbh dunno how multiplier works and too lazy to test, but - 55/-56 purity lost in few ingame minutes is cheat :devilish:

Still even 1 impurity boost = never bothering about forgetting to negate daily purity income if busy or kidnapped or smth

P. S. my oldest Save is defiant Demon Bull Boy (Cow Boy when clothed... lol) from 0.3.13

Last edited:

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
I keep two character saves, older defiant demon wolf herm and newer submissive angelic cat boy trap
Noticeably they're opposites and cater to different needs of mine
corrupted Sidney in one, had her pure in the other
could be said that the fun of Angel tf is balancing keeping enough purity while getting assfucked everyday
and since I more often wanna see the femboy getting grabbed by strangers into dark alleyways, it's been the main save I've been playing on for a while
The only reason I don't do multiple characters is because Feats progression works only for a single character

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The only reason I don't do multiple characters is because Feats progression works only for a single character
yea that's a bother, the older save still has more Vrelcoins but the new one has few feats the other one doesn't and there's few from the old one that I've gained after making the new one

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
try masturbation in the temple in full nun/priest costume a few times
I did all this shit and more. In previous games it was enough to have an "impurity boost" and just play along, sooner or later purity would have dropped to zero.

Yeah, I did the same before a couple of times.
But now it seems something is pushing back.
No matter how hard I try, I can not

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes