Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I suppose it depends on whether one sees "young adults" as a proper age category or a gene of fiction in a book store. Either way, I don't think the line was well placed for the Sirris condom scene especially. No one starts a sentence like that.

Edit: I should mention that this is something I discussed with Vrel and the contributors as well, it was generally agreed upon that we were beating players over the head with the disclaimer stick a bit too hard.
I guess I generally try to assume that a character talking is just...talking. It wasn't descriptive or self text, it was dialogue. Characters should have their own little phrases, personal word choice, and other idiosyncrasies that make them distinct from each other - it would totally make sense for a teacher, of all people, to talk like that. But like I said, if it didn't read well, then it didn't read well and that's fine too. Definitely not a hill I'm going to die on, especially because I do actually like the setting to be able to be interpreted multiple ways, and playing a character that can really straddle the line being a child doing silly and sweet child-like things and being an adult that can do very adult things is a great thing in many different ways for this insane adventure of a game, and in no way do I want that to go away.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The creator of the Beeesss is one of the collaborators who also jump the sinking ship?
View attachment 2571381
Oof, That's a shame.
I didn't even notice that they'd made it specifically as a loli graphics mod, 'cause I just thought it's a better redesign of the vanilla sprites. :KEK:
But heyyyy, maybe with this CRP it'll be put there instead? I dig their designs more than vanilla tbh.

I don't really get what they meant by this "no longer what it used to be" 'cause I only remember it being the hardest smut game I've ever played now reduced to casual difficulty with all the ways we can bypass even if we max out the sliders.
Unless they specifically wanted the literal part where we play as kids then this game won't even last this long 'cause the prudes will fire them ASAP.

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
Oof, That's a shame.
I didn't even notice that they'd made it specifically as a loli graphics mod, 'cause I just thought it's a better redesign of the vanilla sprites. :KEK:
But heyyyy, maybe with this CRP it'll be put there instead?

I don't really get what they meant by this "no longer what it used to be" 'cause I only remember it being the hardest smut game I've ever played now reduced to casual difficulty.
Unless they specifically wanted the literal part where we play as kids then this game won't even last this long 'cause the prudes will fire them ASAP.
Asking because Idk if is the same anon but the style looks very similar and some sprites are the same between mods lmao

Nah, I also think the game is not the same anymore and not for loli reasons. Around before the Robin and Kylar big update there was a sweet point where DoL was dark and light enough, dark shit happen but you could also distract yourself by having light hearted events.

Is obvious that Bailey would take advantage of Robin and use them as leverage, I was just hoping it never happen, I can't blame that direction even if I really don't like it. Kylar in the other hand, your reward for being a faithful GF/BF is being kidnap in a forced event scheme by Whitney, without any alternative, just like a shitty RPG linear quest with multiple options and the same outcome. Also, how most of the updates recently have been rape over rape and if you don't enjoy that content there is just no content for your liking.

This was my reason to leave but in 4Chan and in the forbidden forum people have complain for the removal of lolis, the changes that I mentioned and future content in the planning. I don't blame them for complain because after all they make the base of what Discord is using to developed the game.

Reactions: TheRascal

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Asking because Idk if is the same anon but the style looks very similar and some sprites are the same between mods lmao

Nah, I also think the game is not the same anymore and not for loli reasons. Around before the Robin and Kylar big update there was a sweet point where DoL was dark and light enough, dark shit happen but you could also distract yourself by having light hearted events.

Is obvious that Bailey would take advantage of Robin and use them as leverage, I was just hoping it never happen, I can't blame that direction even if I really don't like it. Kylar in the other hand, your reward for being a faithful GF/BF is being kidnap in a forced event scheme by Whitney, without any alternative, just like a shitty RPG linear quest with multiple options and the same outcome. Also, how most of the updates have been rape over rape and if you don't enjoy that content there is just no content for your liking.

This was my reason to leave but in 4Chan and in the forbidden forum people have complain for the removal of lolis, the changes that I mentioned and future content in the planning. I don't blame them for complain because after all they make the base of what Discord is using to developed the game.
The art kinda looks the same but I can't be too sure.
Ey man, I used to call this dark souls of smut games specifically because of how harsh it is.
I can see why they said it went off the original direction.

I don't mind much about Robin being leveraged 'cause in my head, it took way too long for Bailey to start using tactics like this to scare the PC.
I haven't seen much of Kylar's new stuff 'cause they're still in prison, Whitney in U.Brothel since they're my least favorite npc given how bland they are to my eyes.

Whitney's a bitch
Anything else that's interesting about this one? No.

Ey, the 4chan and the other forum ones can be solved easily, heck this CRP one already is doing that.
This is why modding's great, even if it ain't vanilla, they can turn it to the version they want~
Now don't mind me while I still search for this forbidden mod 'cause I am many things, a person with morals ain't one of them.

Reactions: TheRascal

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Honestly i just want the schizo rambling to stop. Its always some supid fucking boogieman RUINING everything. It couldnt *possibly* be more complicated than that or have any valid reason other than DISCORD forcing itself into a main dev slot to DESTROY the game! How DARE the people that put effort into creating something i like make decisions i disagree with! Surely this ship is SINKING because i personally disagree with something they are doing!

It is not your game. It never was your game. If it went somewhere you didnt like then stop playing it and stop SCREECHING about it to people who still like it. Its perfectly fine to be unhappy with something and leave it without trolling around discussions absolutely seething about it. Its literally impossible to make everyone happy with everything and learning to accept that nothing will go your way 100% of the time is a vital life skill to learn. Should probably get working on that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Honestly i just want the schizo rambling to stop. Its always some supid fucking boogieman RUINING everything. It couldnt *possibly* be more complicated than that or have any valid reason other than DISCORD forcing itself into a main dev slot to DESTROY the game! How DARE the people that put effort into creating something i like make decisions i disagree with! Surely this ship is SINKING because i personally disagree with something they are doing!

It is not your game. It never was your game. If it went somewhere you didnt like then stop playing it and stop SCREECHING about it to people who still like it. Its perfectly fine to be unhappy with something and leave it without trolling around discussions absolutely seething about it. Its literally impossible to make everyone happy with everything and learning to accept that nothing will go your way 100% of the time is a vital life skill to learn. Should probably get working on that.
People love being entitled~
Just look at twitter. :KEK:

Although I hate this mindset about people where they see 1k good comments and they focus on the one that's complaining.
In turn the complainers get what they want then wonder why the good folks leave.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018

Just because I've been watching but not really saying anything because I don't really have any stake in any of this, all I can say is all of the above. I can't even tell how long I've been following this game or how close to it's conception (considering it originated from the boards, but I definitely didn't find this there, but on here), but for the most part, I've literally just been going with the flow of the game (save for things I obviously know I don't care for, that can be toggled off), and I can't really complain, so imagine my surprise seeing people damn near malding and tearing their hairs out over this.

Keep it up DoL Devs, but by god, take care to realize when to stop listening because whew, the stuff that gets passed around tirelessly..

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022

It'd be a heck of a lot easier to ignore them if the non-insane people stopped interacting with them. Trying to follow along with the discussion is pretty annoying, all because I don't really want to read near-incomprehensible garbage from people who are apparently sOoOoo over the game.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't see a lot of folks complaining too hard aside from that one-time Sanest 4Channer who went here.
All of their complains can be solved by literally modding the game themselves to put anything they want in there.
It doesn't NEED to be in vanilla.

PS: Plz update already BEEESSS mod, I love the art style.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Is there a way to install the Firemod this current version?
Links on the Firemod thread state that it's for an older version and I've not touched this game for over a year + so I'm a lil unsure what to do here.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a way to install the Firemod this current version?
Links on the Firemod thread state that it's for an older version and I've not touched this game for over a year + so I'm a lil unsure what to do here.
It should be alright, I use both that and BEEESSS since there ain't no preg x-rays.
At least not that I know of.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I don't see a lot of folks complaining too hard aside from that one-time Sanest 4Channer who went here.
All of their complains can be solved by literally modding the game themselves to put anything they want in there.
It doesn't NEED to be in vanilla.

PS: Plz update already BEEESSS mod, I love the art style.
I like how the BEES mod makes the left(?) eye actually good looking. It just looks so off in vanilla.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I like how the BEES mod makes the left(?) eye actually good looking. It just looks so off in vanilla.
It does? I never noticed.
I just thought everything looked neat overall from the mod.

Though it will look a bit off with Preg or some TFs 'cause it ain't updated yet. (hopefully YET)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Took a chance to start trying this game out around friday or so... Yet I am still playing. Like the game so far though, naturally, I have issues.

Bailey and Rent: Other than cheating, the mark up each week is a bit much, let alone, EVERY SINGLE WEEK. The wise solution would be instead of a weekly payment, make it monthly. Set the extortion... I mean 'rent' at say 500, and then mark it up 250 each much till it hits a cap of 2000. With taking on Robins debt, maybe 4500-5000.

In terms of Bailey and some wanting them go and such, I am semi in that thought. Though while I am not against becoming a sex slave and power bottom to Bailey, semi hopeful in the near future, I would also suggest a means of at the very least replacing them as head of the Orphanage with say Avery, who maybe could be convince to 'buy out' the orphange if we are close with then and tell them what all has happened and the treatments we endured. After that, Bailey could still be around, maybe accosting us and such, depending on prior actions. Also, if Avery was to take over and was to need to make back some of the money of their investment, the rent cap could be 500 again and be capped.

Wolfy Transform: As much as I do love the thought of being a wolfy amongs the simple hoomans in Town, having to go out to the forest every other day or so, do it with a wolf or find a damn mushroom, only to get our ass hunted by chance when you JUST GOT THERE... is a pain. Feel like there should be a perma lock as soon as you get all the transformations and don't need to go wolfy fucking every couple days or so.

Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics: Won't like but it would be semi nice to see this as a possible optional mechanic.

Share is Caring: Feel like, at some point, depend on your interest and such, specially if you happen to get around, they bring it up and ask all about it. And depending on stats and relationship level, depending on who they are, they could agree for you to see others, so long as you see them when they need it. Example: Avery to me seems chill with us going around, so long as we go on dates and keep them happy. Hell, they might get off with the prospect of watching us get used. On the flip side with say Robin, they would have to be convinced, or more than likely, orally persuaded.

Overall I've oddly enjoyed the game so far though there is a definate need for far more pregnancy, specially with the main interests. As much as I do love the lewdage and corruption factor, I do feel like there needs to be a little more balance for those wanting to be pure/pure-lite, as it stands.
For the wolf transformation, the points for it decrease every midnight so you will need to wear a spiked collar which you can buy at the shopping mall to not lose any transformation points at midnight.

For Bailey, I recommend you be defiant with high English and athletic so that you apologize on the first turn weakening his attacks then keep on kicking and punching them, you can also just make them cum if they are no longer angry at you for the submissive route.

You can do this multiple times but he gets stronger on the second as he will have help, the submissive route may be more effective, but you can also use pepper spray.

Do note that you must keep an eye on Robin as there is a point when he can no longer afford the rent, a sign is that he will sell his PlayStation to make ends meet when this happens go to Bailey's office to shoulder his rent as well, and this is where the balancing act happens...You must pay Bailey then beat him only 2 times to avoid two weeks of rent, on the third week you MUST pay or they will make Robin suffer the consequences... but if you do not care for Robin then don't shoulder their debt and just sleep with the wolves, and if you do visit the Orphanage then just kick Bailey's ass.

P.S In case you didn't know this, but if you have excelled in history class then you will unlock secret passages and ways around the city as once you are in the forest you just click on the bottom one called secret passage which is a 10 minute route towards the lake, wolves den, and Eden's cottage

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
For Bailey, I recommend you be defiant with high English and athletic so that you apologize on the first turn weakening his attacks then keep on kicking and punching them, you can also just make them cum if they are no longer angry at you for the submissive route.

You can do this multiple times but he gets stronger on the second as he will have help, the submissive route may be more effective, but you can also use pepper spray.
the submissive way is easier also because the only lose condition is getting beaten up, doesn't matter if you cum
so apologise -> stroke (etc) and then spam through the encounter
and since winning ends with -stress, you don't have to wrorry about overstressing either

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
When I wanted Angel MC to become Wolf, without wolves syndrome it's Hard path but with is super easy:
Wolf transformation is easy to get and keep without sex, Just feed pups with breast... if your MC is boy, Just grow breasts and feed pups :ROFLMAO:
+3 wolfiness without purity loss/day

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes