crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The only reason I don't do multiple characters is because Feats progression works only for a single character
Load a save with unlocks and click on restart from the options menu. This allows you to start a new character with unlocks left intact.

Reactions: NitroSM

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I noticed one small bug, you can steal from money from people in the school swimming pool... wonder where they are hiding the wallet/purse in a their swimming costumes.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The real question is where are they keeping it when the class is swimming nude?
Oh c'mon, ofc in special waterproof wallet hidden in their anus.
Still, never argue with inventory rules in games, it's made for our comfort, sacrificing realism.

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
My save seems to be broken. Time doesnt progress anymore. It has been weeks and im still waiting for Remy to attack the farm. It kept saying "10 days". Also, i cant not wash away permanent marker's ink anymore even after washing myself for the whole day. Can it be fixed? Need help.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
My save seems to be broken. Time doesnt progress anymore. It has been weeks and im still waiting for Remy to attack the farm. It kept saying "10 days". Also, i cant not wash away permanent marker's ink anymore even after washing myself for the whole day. Can it be fixed? Need help.
Permanent marker disappear automatically at midnight with some chance
If your timer is broken, it Will probably not disappear at all

So the date is not changing?

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Permanent marker disappear automatically at midnight with some chance
If your timer is broken, it Will probably not disappear at all

So the date is not changing?
The date is changing.
Church's examination is counting down as days pass.
But Remy's doesnt. Also, I cant build anything on the farm because the previous building that i started is also stuck.
Other than that, i cant play the last version. Animations, pictures are not loading. I only see white skinned character.

• Sad
Reactions: Zerorox

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Took a chance to start trying this game out around friday or so... Yet I am still playing. Like the game so far though, naturally, I have issues.

Bailey and Rent: Other than cheating, the mark up each week is a bit much, let alone, EVERY SINGLE WEEK. The wise solution would be instead of a weekly payment, make it monthly. Set the extortion... I mean 'rent' at say 500, and then mark it up 250 each much till it hits a cap of 2000. With taking on Robins debt, maybe 4500-5000.

In terms of Bailey and some wanting them go and such, I am semi in that thought. Though while I am not against becoming a sex slave and power bottom to Bailey, semi hopeful in the near future, I would also suggest a means of at the very least replacing them as head of the Orphanage with say Avery, who maybe could be convince to 'buy out' the orphange if we are close with then and tell them what all has happened and the treatments we endured. After that, Bailey could still be around, maybe accosting us and such, depending on prior actions. Also, if Avery was to take over and was to need to make back some of the money of their investment, the rent cap could be 500 again and be capped.

Wolfy Transform: As much as I do love the thought of being a wolfy amongs the simple hoomans in Town, having to go out to the forest every other day or so, do it with a wolf or find a damn mushroom, only to get our ass hunted by chance when you JUST GOT THERE... is a pain. Feel like there should be a perma lock as soon as you get all the transformations and don't need to go wolfy fucking every couple days or so.

Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics: Won't like but it would be semi nice to see this as a possible optional mechanic.

Share is Caring: Feel like, at some point, depend on your interest and such, specially if you happen to get around, they bring it up and ask all about it. And depending on stats and relationship level, depending on who they are, they could agree for you to see others, so long as you see them when they need it. Example: Avery to me seems chill with us going around, so long as we go on dates and keep them happy. Hell, they might get off with the prospect of watching us get used. On the flip side with say Robin, they would have to be convinced, or more than likely, orally persuaded.

Overall I've oddly enjoyed the game so far though there is a definate need for far more pregnancy, specially with the main interests. As much as I do love the lewdage and corruption factor, I do feel like there needs to be a little more balance for those wanting to be pure/pure-lite, as it stands.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Took a chance to start trying this game out around friday or so... Yet I am still playing. Like the game so far though, naturally, I have issues.

Bailey and Rent: Other than cheating, the mark up each week is a bit much, let alone, EVERY SINGLE WEEK. The wise solution would be instead of a weekly payment, make it monthly. Set the extortion... I mean 'rent' at say 500, and then mark it up 250 each much till it hits a cap of 2000. With taking on Robins debt, maybe 4500-5000.

In terms of Bailey and some wanting them go and such, I am semi in that thought. Though while I am not against becoming a sex slave and power bottom to Bailey, semi hopeful in the near future, I would also suggest a means of at the very least replacing them as head of the Orphanage with say Avery, who maybe could be convince to 'buy out' the orphange if we are close with then and tell them what all has happened and the treatments we endured. After that, Bailey could still be around, maybe accosting us and such, depending on prior actions. Also, if Avery was to take over and was to need to make back some of the money of their investment, the rent cap could be 500 again and be capped.

Wolfy Transform: As much as I do love the thought of being a wolfy amongs the simple hoomans in Town, having to go out to the forest every other day or so, do it with a wolf or find a damn mushroom, only to get our ass hunted by chance when you JUST GOT THERE... is a pain. Feel like there should be a perma lock as soon as you get all the transformations and don't need to go wolfy fucking every couple days or so.

Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics: Won't like but it would be semi nice to see this as a possible optional mechanic.

Share is Caring: Feel like, at some point, depend on your interest and such, specially if you happen to get around, they bring it up and ask all about it. And depending on stats and relationship level, depending on who they are, they could agree for you to see others, so long as you see them when they need it. Example: Avery to me seems chill with us going around, so long as we go on dates and keep them happy. Hell, they might get off with the prospect of watching us get used. On the flip side with say Robin, they would have to be convinced, or more than likely, orally persuaded.

Overall I've oddly enjoyed the game so far though there is a definate need for far more pregnancy, specially with the main interests. As much as I do love the lewdage and corruption factor, I do feel like there needs to be a little more balance for those wanting to be pure/pure-lite, as it stands.
I'm jealous, after Just a little bit of experience, when you know how it all works and how to get money, game is too easy no matter Angel or Demon your MC is.
Soon your tiny and sensitive virgin Angel will be able to walk safely in mini skirt without panties, and x3 Bailey rent Will be Just like stupid joke.
Enjoy while You can...

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I got a problem with 0.3.15 earlier...
Played on Iron Man + Hard Mode, upped prom+exgib+deviance to max and succesfully played a month (tbh I hoped it will be harder to manage control) ... got bored and "worked Hard" to get High trauma, succesfully visit asylum but... wiki says normal Mode Will be forced automatically but that didn't happened and I have escaped asylum already...
Is it a bug or I missed something?

(I deleted that Save already but still curious)
P. S. OMG... some players still seek "solutions" to make game easier...

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The weekly payments are quite manageable if you know how to get money, or how to avoid them completely (involves abandoning Robin tho)
Sleep with a collar. Each animal transformation has its protective item (with Eerie trait) that prevents it from going down at midnight if worn.

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
Is the Attitudes setting "You're uncomfortable reflecting on all the lewd acts you've performed" (unlocked with level 3 exhibitionism, promiscuity, or deviancy) exactly the same as "hard mode"? Both seem to stop lewd stats from decaying. But hard mode apparently reverts to normal mode if you go to the Asylum, whereas this Attitude setting seems permanent (if you want it to be). Is that correct?

PurityGuy

Apr 12, 2020
I'm walking back some of the more overt changes. The "young adult" line didn't seem so bad to me at first, I always thought of it as being an ambiguous age range. Hindsight is 20/20 and all. The Sirris line was already changed, and I'm changing some other dialogue in the next update. Actually playing through the scenes again makes those lines feel pretty bad. It's like we're restating the disclaimer with in-game dialogue, which is just silly.
I wish the modders luck with the fork.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I'm walking back some of the more overt changes. The "young adult" line didn't seem so bad to me at first, I always thought of it as being an ambiguous age range. Hindsight is 20/20 and all. The Sirris line was already changed, and I'm changing some other dialogue in the next update. Actually playing through the scenes again makes those lines feel pretty bad. It's like we're restating the disclaimer with in-game dialogue, which is just silly.
I wish the modders luck with the fork.
I don't really care which way DoL goes with this, as I'm just in favor of good writing more than anything else, but seriously, did nobody here ever go to school themselves, or do you just not remember what it was like? Older adults calling teens "young adults" is just a kind of shorthand for "you young'uns who are (from my perspective) so quickly growing into adults". People getting this obsessive about word choice is not necessarily something to kowtow to. Feel like I'm taking crazy pills that so few here remember what being a teen was like, or ever interacting with children/teens themselves and really experiencing how extraordinarily quickly they grow up.

PurityGuy

Apr 12, 2020
I don't really care which way DoL goes with this, as I'm just in favor of good writing more than anything else, but seriously, did nobody here ever go to school themselves, or do you just not remember what it was like? Older adults calling teens "young adults" is just a kind of shorthand for "you young'uns who are (from my perspective) so quickly growing into adults". People getting this obsessive about word choice is not necessarily something to kowtow to. Feel like I'm taking crazy pills that so few here remember what being a teen was like, or ever interacting with children/teens themselves and really experiencing how extraordinarily quickly they grow up.
I suppose it depends on whether one sees "young adults" as a proper age category or a gene of fiction in a book store. Either way, I don't think the line was well placed for the Sirris condom scene especially. No one starts a sentence like that.

Edit: I should mention that this is something I discussed with Vrel and the contributors as well, it was generally agreed upon that we were beating players over the head with the disclaimer stick a bit too hard.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes