Lvthrwfr

Apr 3, 2023
Hard to entirely prevent penetration. Most you can currently do is control who's doing it, and mitigate how often. You can make sure there's only women, and none with dicks (you can also have men with no dicks). Make sure there's no strapons, and maybe turn off sex toys too. Probably turn off basically all bestiality. Then you should almost never be penetrated, mostly. You'll remain pretty passive, since not a dom game.
I don't mind some soft femdom and I figured I could get some male enjoyment out of that as well, but even that felt a little half baked. I went a defiant route and was going to fuck around with kylar, got the event where she's sniffing your bedding and I chose the tease option. Why does my character, a male, sit in her lap, doing essentially nothing for her, when it would make way more sense to instead pull her into my lap? It's the little things

Seleto

Dec 4, 2020
I don't mind some soft femdom and I figured I could get some male enjoyment out of that as well, but even that felt a little half baked. I went a defiant route and was going to fuck around with kylar, got the event where she's sniffing your bedding and I chose the tease option. Why does my character, a male, sit in her lap, doing essentially nothing for her, when it would make way more sense to instead pull her into my lap? It's the little things
I agree that these aspects of the game are "half-baked" (I for one don't really get why my 10/10 physique large-sized defiant juggernaut gets on her hands and knees whenever she is attack by thin man when she one shots him with a kick) At this point in development this playstyle and fantasy is clearly not the focus, and even though that's unfortunate I wouldn't dare complaining or asking the devs for it. DoL has so much stuff to it by now I'm honestly fine just waiting around for whatever crumbs Vrelnir gives me

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I've always played my characters so submissively that it would make perfect sense for a girl to do that to my male character, lol. If I'm playing as a guy, my focus is usually on slowly corrupting his innocence, anything that could be considered humiliating or degrading is a plus (so if there's forced crossdressing in the future, hurrah). If I'm playing as a girl, total slut mode activated.

Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I agree that these aspects of the game are "half-baked" (I for one don't really get why my 10/10 physique large-sized defiant juggernaut gets on her hands and knees whenever she is attack by thin man when she one shots him with a kick) At this point in development this playstyle and fantasy is clearly not the focus, and even though that's unfortunate I wouldn't dare complaining or asking the devs for it. DoL has so much stuff to it by now I'm honestly fine just waiting around for whatever crumbs Vrelnir gives me
in essence, the game was always meant to be for playing as female
male characters are a bit of an add-on

Lvthrwfr

Apr 3, 2023
in essence, the game was always meant to be for playing as female
male characters are a bit of an add-on
Well its going to have to be a little more developed with the addition of pregnancy when vrelnir adds specific content to each LI. A male character could theoretically impregnate every single named character in the game before any of them were aware, can't do that as a female character. (don't anyone dare say anything about futa). The content and reactions of each character *has* to be different depending on pc gender

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.1.3 is up on my blog, fleshing out the world with a large number of scenes, fine-tuning pregnancy, and improving the UI.

It's also time for another player survey! The last revealed that pregnancy was a very desired feature, so it'll be interesting to see how things have changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.1.3 is up on my blog, fleshing out the world with a large number of scenes, fine-tuning pregnancy, and improving the UI.

It's also time for another player survey! The last revealed that pregnancy was a very desired feature, so it'll be interesting to see how things have changed.

Seems to be down on my end.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

But hey, at least we have DoLmods.net
  • Added a "silly" pregnancy mode, where holding hands and kissing can cause pregnancies.
What.
See mom? I told you you can get pregnant from hand holding and kissing!

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Added the "With what demeanor do you speak with others?" attitude, allowing the choice of bratty, meek, or neutral automatic speech during scenes. The bratty option is disabled if submissiveness grows too high, and the meek option is disabled if submissiveness falls too low.
I can't begin to explain how much I appreciate this, honestly. I'll see how I feel about the bratty and meek options being disabled respectively though depending on your submissiveness stat though since I find myself often defending myself in encounters, but I subconsciously play with my PC under the "I'm doing this not because I want to, but because I have to" mindset, which is part of why I like this so much, but at the same time, knowing that the constant defiance could end up locking me out of it anyways gives me quite the "..Damn" feeling.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
This is the changelog packaged with the game. Managed to snag a download before the site went down.

TLDR: They added a few random scenes but nothing major, made some balance changes, tried to flesh out some dialogue about the player's behavior if the player is pregnant (addressed alcohol consumption, taking morning after pills while pregnant, etc). There are a lot of individual changes though, hard to summarize.

No named NPC pregnancy stuff added yet beyond the Alpha wolf which was already in. They slightly expanded that with some lactation content I believe. Most of the changelog just seems like minutia for players that get themselves pregnant and mechanics changes setting up for better RP flexibility down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

susaku

Jun 4, 2023
I really enjoy that this is a game where you can configure it so well to your preferences. There's not that many games where, as a male, you can run around trying to live your life while being pursued by hordes of horny women, without being forced into harem / male-dominant tropes or 'oh you're a submissive male you must actually be gay or trans'

helli96

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone having problems with pregnancy after 4.0.6? made a new save, even load a save getting impregnated (which just disappears like nothing happen if i load it up on versions after 4.0.6) when i load but seems to be deactivated/ not working is it turn off or something?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 182 Votes