lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
It eventually stopped by itself, so I guess that was it, but looking at the skin or the mirror didn't show any marking or weird clothes.

May 25, 2022
View attachment 2685142
I have a new issue...
What's wrong with her eye?

I don't even remember when this started.
Reloading the game does not fix it.
Actually, this happen to me, I realized that was my web-browser (Google Chrome), if you open the game in different browsers you will noticed that sprites render differently.

I'm using the PC port, I have no problems with the game since then.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
IIRC someone mentioned a large combat refactoring coming up. If that's what's being worked on now then the next version could be 0.5

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
People will never grasp the sheer amount of work that goes into something like this will they? It takes over a year to bump up to the next whole number release in things like this. The next version is NOT going to be 5.0 it will be 4.1 or something similar.
The game might look like its a simple as writing text and shoving it into a shell but there is A LOT going on in the background and even just writing content takes a considerable amount of time.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
People will never grasp the sheer amount of work that goes into something like this will they? It takes over a year to bump up to the next whole number release in things like this. The next version is NOT going to be 5.0 it will be 4.1 or something similar.
The game might look like its a simple as writing text and shoving it into a shell but there is A LOT going on in the background and even just writing content takes a considerable amount of time.
Just look how long it took to get a basic pregnancy framework in with accompanying content. Five months from the previous update.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Just look how long it took to get a basic pregnancy framework in with accompanying content. Five months from the previous update.
with a lot of time spent adding things one by one in the background of preceding updates
it still was an exception, as rarely the one month time is exceeded by much
it's gonna be a while before the game will be on the last stretch to 5.0, I'd expect 4-5 major updates

Reactions: KekKoo and Arkus86

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
BEEESSS Mod has been updated for 4.0.9 according to the DOLMods page? The author made a commit to the Gitgud repository in the past week, but I didn't hear any of you mention anything about it. Did they change their minds, or did that oh so particular resident of ours lie to our faces about that too? Honestly, don't know why anyone should take what they said seriously after they posted some old random cropped art from a Pixiv artist and said it was new "CG art" meant for DoL, and never mind all those ensuing "nuh-uh, I can't tell or show you anything else!" posts.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ViviX12

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
BEEESSS Mod has been updated for 4.0.9 according to the DOLMods page? The author made a commit to the Gitgud repository in the past week, but I didn't hear any of you mention anything about it. Did they change their minds, or did that oh so particular resident of ours lie to our faces about that too? Honestly, don't know why anyone should take what they said seriously after they posted some old random cropped art from a Pixiv artist and said it was new "CG art" meant for DoL, and never mind all those ensuing "nuh-uh, I can't tell or show you anything else!" posts.
As always ANY information that is posted that is not a direct link to a direct source of info should always be taken with a grain of salt. When misinformation is spread the best case scenario is someone hearing a rumor and spreading it without thought or research into if it has a shred of truth to it. At worst its simple malicious lies. Either way without source both cases should just be ignored for the most part.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
New to me, I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it. I wish the project pages for these mods would explain what they are in greater depth, these one or two sentence summaries on the DOLMods page are not always super helpful.
Well, I think I found the start of the content in the Foster Mod. You have to go to the pound. Maybe I should have known when its description said petplay. But for some reason I assumed the foster mod would start at the orphanage. Silly me.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait what, BEEESSS Got updated?
Say no more.

All hail my all-time favorite graphics mod!

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
As always ANY information that is posted that is not a direct link to a direct source of info should always be taken with a grain of salt. When misinformation is spread the best case scenario is someone hearing a rumor and spreading it without thought or research into if it has a shred of truth to it. At worst its simple malicious lies. Either way without source both cases should just be ignored for the most part.
No kidding. Well, it should make a few people in here happy, at least, like Raf-Raf. I've played around with the BEES mod before, and while there are a few things I like about it, the basic skeleton of the PC is a little weird to me. Something about those long thin arms, the tiny neck and collarbone, and the (relatively) wider hips bugs me...maybe because a wide lower body and small upper body is probably my least favorite body type, so the generally more rectangle body of the official graphics seems better to me. I do like the arms/hands being more to the side/in front of the character instead of awkwardly behind like in the official version, though...and I can understand people not loving the tilted perspective of the face covering up the left eye.

(e): And I was literally ninja-ed by him. Well, that figures, haha.

Well, I think I found the start of the content in the Foster Mod. You have to go to the pound. Maybe I should have known when its description said petplay. But for some reason I assumed the foster mod would start at the orphanage. Silly me.
Oh. You know, I always thought Robin should have some sort of quest where she actually gets adopted out to a family...but I was never sure if the quest should end with the family genuinely being good to her and it being some kind of additional sanctuary for the player...or abusing her and needing the player to rescue her. Maybe a random roll of the die?

Last edited:
Reactions: sparrow_rose
4.50 star(s) 182 Votes