doble77

Feb 24, 2018
My game suddenly bugged. It has been working fine for a while, but suddenly some images stopped appearing (like some icons in the map and stores, the partner's bodies in sex scenes or the middle section of your current location image). I've tried refreshing the game tab, restarting the game and the whole browser but nothing is working. Does anybody knows how to fix it?

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
My game suddenly bugged. It has been working fine for a while, but suddenly some images stopped appearing (like some icons in the map and stores, the partner's bodies in sex scenes or the middle section of your current location image). I've tried refreshing the game tab, restarting the game and the whole browser but nothing is working. Does anybody knows how to fix it?
The simplest thing to try is reinstall the game. Remember to back up your saves, just in case.

Reactions: doble77

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
The simplest thing to try is reinstall the game. Remember to back up your saves, just in case.
Weird, it worked.... In fact after unpacking the game again I checked the number of files in the old and new folders and there's like 200 files missing in the old one. Not sure how they got deleted...

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
wiki details how to get rid of it too
ask Harper, ask Jordan, go to lake altar on blood moon
I know that.
But since I'm being haunted, I can't really go willfully to the ruins, I can't go to the altar. And anyway, doesn't that mean the character will lose their virginity?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I know that.
But since I'm being haunted, I can't really go willfully to the ruins, I can't go to the altar. And anyway, doesn't that mean the character will lose their virginity?
I remember having to go through some fuckery and savescumming to actually manage to get to the altar while the pale figure is after me
also no, why would it cause virginity loss?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I always assumed that was likely future content. Maybe when cow breeding is introduced.
Well, considering they mention about a pregnant MC about the possible yield, it wouldn't be any different. Though, the mental image of a Fem Remy taking it just to get knocked up from a Male/Herm bull... Lewd...

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I remember having to go through some fuckery and savescumming to actually manage to get to the altar while the pale figure is after me
also no, why would it cause virginity loss?
Because of too many tentacles?

I can't even reach the ruins on my own...
Either I collapse from the street right in front of it, or if I escape the possession, it still manages to get me again when I reach the lake. And then, the character loses their virginity to either the tentacles or the slimes.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Because of too many tentacles?

I can't even reach the ruins on my own...
Either I collapse from the street right in front of it, or if I escape the possession, it still manages to get me again when I reach the lake. And then, the character loses their virginity to either the tentacles or the slimes.
you can go to the ruins before getting possessed. Just simply dont go to sleep and go to the ruins at night, and hope the wraith doesnt catch you.

Reactions: ViviX12

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Take the hard road and use Angel TF to banish the tentacles for me
Yeah, that's what I want to do, that's also why I want to get rid of the ear slimes, which I can't, because I can't reach the ruins during the blood moon.

Anyway, I started a new game, and I'm avoiding the Ivory altogether.
But I've run into another issue.

On my first run, I managed to get Robin as a love interest very easily, (I didn't even try), now I'm on the second run, 95% love, 13% lust, and the console has been sold (first time, I was able to buy it right during that dialogue, I couldn't this time), and her quest hasn't started yet, she hasn't confessed, and just to check, I can't confront Bailey either (which in itself is weird too, I can't even try to seduce them, going into the office leads simply in them asking me to leave)

EDIT:

I am now at 100% love, I finished the abduction quest (both saving her from the docks, lowering her trauma, bringing her to the hospital and shouldering her debt), but she's still not a lover's interest...

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah, that's what I want to do, that's also why I want to get rid of the ear slimes, which I can't, because I can't reach the ruins during the blood moon.

On my first run, I managed to get Robin as a love interest very easily, (I didn't even try), now I'm on the second run, 95% love, 13% lust, and the console has been sold (first time, I was able to buy it right during that dialogue, I couldn't this time), and her quest hasn't started yet, she hasn't confessed, and just to check, I can't confront Bailey either (which in itself is weird too, I can't even try to seduce them, going into the office leads simply in them asking me to leave)

EDIT:

I am now at 100% love, I finished the abduction quest (both saving her from the docks, lowering her trauma, bringing her to the hospital and shouldering her debt), but she's still not a lover's interest...
Some people are not meant to be together, just let her go.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

EDIT:

Take their debt first, if RNG blesses you, you'll find a letter by Robin to you which you can then turn 'em to a LI.

Jun 25, 2017
They need max affection, to have taken on their debt, and they need to have the hots for you. Get their lust up and they'll leave the letter.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes