EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Just had something odd happen.
Not sure where/when it occurred, but my character lost a *big* chunk of Willpower.
From low middle 6/6 (Iron) down to about 3/4ths of 5/6 (Tenacious).
I'm pretty sure it happened on or around Alex's farm. (Recently expanded to being able to sleep there).
I noticed the drop when I checked by stats after getting back to town after a poker game with Wren to lower Remy's encroachment.

Anyone able to help me narrow this down?

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I just DM you the sites, but I bet more people will be interesting on the game. How I can send the game to a janitor to check if can be share here?

Nope, they stop after the removal of lolicon.
Man I hought that was someone else. That's a big rip. Maybe I should learn how to make pixel art and so I can have an avatar I like.

Oriyon

May 18, 2023
No, it doesn't appear on Google sadly... I'm going to talk with the Dev and see what they think about it.
Anyone who wants an indication about where download the game, feel free to DM me.
Sorry for troubling you but how do I DM you? I can't seem to find the button...

May 25, 2022
Well this is disappointing.
I was hoping they'd at least continue since there's already that underground version of DoL, this CRP thing.
But I guess that's a no too for them.

With me knowing this info.
It's time to do a full dive back to the depths of depravity.

I thought I was out but looks like I'm going back in again.
Man I hought that was someone else. That's a big rip. Maybe I should learn how to make pixel art and so I can have an avatar I like.
To be clear, they have not mention anything after the restoration patch was announced, they haven't mention anything about the mod or their artwork in general. We can hope that maybe the restoration make them change their mind...

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Well this is disappointing.
I was hoping they'd at least continue since there's already that underground version of DoL, this CRP thing.
But I guess that's a no too for them.

View attachment 2659008

With me knowing this info.
It's time to do a full dive back to the depths of depravity.

I thought I was out but looks like I'm going back in again.
What's CRP?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
To be clear, they have not mention anything after the restoration patch was announced, they haven't mention anything about the mod or their artwork in general. We can hope that maybe the restoration make them change their mind...
Yeah, I'm gon' huff some copium for that and maybe that'll change their mind indeed.

• Sad
Reactions: ShoutaTheShota

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Lots of interesting stuff being discussed here, seeing a lot of intriguing opinions and discovering some things about the game I didn't know. For instance, even though I am familiar with the site they are hosted on I had no idea the restoration mod or textmod existed for this game. I would be interested in taking a closer look at those when or if they catch up to the current version of DoL.

But that aside... I'm sure this question has been asked fifty times already at least, but trying to find the right keywords to search for a prior discussion of the subject, so here I go:

Which mod do people tend to use for this and why?

I'm really curious, mostly because I've been considering trying out some of the mods myself but don't know which ones might appeal to me the most since their summarized descriptions on the mod page don't tell you much. The only one of the mods I've played so far has been Herm NPCs, which has very little impact aside from allowing the world to have other hermaphrodites than my character. And while I do enjoy that aspect - and will enjoy it even more once content for impregnating/being impregnated by named NPCs, if the mod can handle that - I've been curious about something with a bit more content, like Doren Days or World Expansion.
Now, it's worth mentioning that I'm not a fan of rape (I might have been interested in the aforementioned Life as a boy with it reportedly being more focused on romance and consensual content, which is more my cup of tea, though I'm sadly not at all interested in male-male), which may sound completely insane from someone playing this game. I usually see the rapists and abusers as challenges to overcome in order to pursue love interests and, quite frankly, accumulating power and wealth. I'd also really prefer to play the most recent version, so that has something of an impact. I guess it at least rules out the BEEESSS mod (which, correct me if I'm wrong, seems to only replace the character sprite anyway), which seems highly popular, as well as a few others.

May 25, 2022
What's CRP?
Content Restoration Patch, is a restoration mod from an OG dev which restores old dialogues and modified new ones to be more vague toward the age of the characters, just like the early version of DoL.

I post this mod some pages ago, right here.

Lots of interesting stuff being discussed here, seeing a lot of intriguing opinions and discovering some things about the game I didn't know. For instance, even though I am familiar with the site they are hosted on I had no idea the restoration mod or textmod existed for this game. I would be interested in taking a closer look at those when or if they catch up to the current version of DoL.

But that aside... I'm sure this question has been asked fifty times already at least, but trying to find the right keywords to search for a prior discussion of the subject, so here I go:

Which mod do people tend to use for this and why?

I'm really curious, mostly because I've been considering trying out some of the mods myself but don't know which ones might appeal to me the most since their summarized descriptions on the mod page don't tell you much. The only one of the mods I've played so far has been Herm NPCs, which has very little impact aside from allowing the world to have other hermaphrodites than my character. And while I do enjoy that aspect - and will enjoy it even more once content for impregnating/being impregnated by named NPCs, if the mod can handle that - I've been curious about something with a bit more content, like Doren Days or World Expansion.
Now, it's worth mentioning that I'm not a fan of rape (I might have been interested in the aforementioned Life as a boy with it reportedly being more focused on romance and consensual content, which is more my cup of tea, though I'm sadly not at all interested in male-male), which may sound completely insane from someone playing this game. I usually see the rapists and abusers as challenges to overcome in order to pursue love interests and, quite frankly, accumulating power and wealth. I'd also really prefer to play the most recent version, so that has something of an impact. I guess it at least rules out the BEEESSS mod (which, correct me if I'm wrong, seems to only replace the character sprite anyway), which seems highly popular, as well as a few others.
Graphics mods are for enhance the experience, but with or without mods the graphics are ok for me, the CRP is mostly necessary for me because without the patch the game is very dumb, all the existing content revolves around the characters not being adults, while some people say they supossedly are kids, for me they always has been teenagers, either way they are definitely not adults.

Life as a Boy, I mean, I have no problem with the game being gay only, but not gonna lie, I would love to have a female main character just to mix up things. I ask the dev about having a male transgender or female crossdresser MC, giving the title "Life as a Boy" a deeper meaning, however, they talk about not wanting extra work with all the work that a pussy will generate. And to be fair, they didn't want to have crossdressing on the game until a lot of people ask for it, I do'nt like the idea of peer preasuring them into adding more things they don't like.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
How did this redditor manage to do this?
Unless I'm mistaken, from what I've read on here, it is possible for a hermaphrodite PC to impregnate themselves if you enable the associated pregnancy-setting. The way it's apparently done is by having the PC masturbate and cum, only to then - continuing the masturbation-session - have the PC "remove hands" from what they had been stimulating. At that point one can reportedly gather one's semen onto one's hand/fingers which, if you then use that hand on your vagina, will transfer the semen into the vagina and thus make it possible for them to become pregnant by their own sperm.

Now granted, as far as I know there is no actual content for selfcest in the game... at least not yet. Like with pregnancy from named NPCs it's treated as just a standard human pregnancy without any acknowledgement that something odd is going on. It's still neat that it's possible, but it's sort of hollow at the moment.

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
Unless I'm mistaken, from what I've read on here, it is possible for a hermaphrodite PC to impregnate themselves if you enable the associated pregnancy-setting. The way it's apparently done is by having the PC masturbate and cum, only to then - continuing the masturbation-session - have the PC "remove hands" from what they had been stimulating. At that point one can reportedly gather one's semen onto one's hand/fingers which, if you then use that hand on your vagina, will transfer the semen into the vagina and thus make it possible for them to become pregnant by their own sperm.

Now granted, as far as I know there is no actual content for selfcest in the game... at least not yet. Like with pregnancy from named NPCs it's treated as just a standard human pregnancy without any acknowledgement that something odd is going on. It's still neat that it's possible, but it's sort of hollow at the moment.
Ill give it a try XD Itll be funny

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Yup it worked XD Impregnated myself... Thats Neat that its possible yeah
Nice, congratulations!

It does make me wonder... with how many different scenes in different places and with different NPCs being a herm results in comments about "do you fuck yourself," it's a little odd that there isn't actually a way to do that yet. Anatomically it makes a lot of sense, of course - I'd expect bending an erection to below its base to penetrate your own vagina with it to be extremely uncomfortable - but the game already ignores the expectation of things making sense in so many ways. Oh well, maybe eventually something like that will be introduced.

stawer431

Sep 20, 2022
Hey guys, could u suggest some games with simillar life-sim gameplay as DoL? I really like such category, but the problem is found ONLY TEXT games, i really like how DoL use animated sprites and visualisation of ur character. Thanks!

Reactions: BirdFlu

Puny420

Dec 30, 2018
Can anyone tutorialize me how to get Fire Mod to work for 0.4? I keep getting errors when I try to follow the manual guide on the Fire Mod git.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes