MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Well to be fair not everything needs to have some kind of amazing compensation to it. The projects you unlock and get access to just to get to the final "reward" are pretty nice to have after all so its not like the whole thing is a waste.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
The teacher at school put a chastity belt on me, where can I get the key?
P.S. 666 comment))
There's no key for that one, you need to wear it down to remove it. When she put a cage on my character, I had him go whore around. People you have sex with might try and pull it off, which reduces the durability slightly. The horses on the farm are supposed to be a good at breaking the belt/cage. For me, I went in the sewers and was attacked by slimes. They have the ability to dissolve items, but I needed to be attacked in the streets by tentacles and dragged to the sewers to find them.

May 25, 2022
People have DM me about the loli-mod but I think it will be against the rules because that mod is balls deep lolicon withot holding back, like, age details being mentioned. On a side note, there is a relatively new gamea that have been inspired by DoL worth to be mention. I'm not gonna share any link, just use Google.

Life as a boy
werywerywe34573458345.PNG wretwertwert37345734565.PNG fdhyfdghdgfhdfgh564845685647.PNG
Now, this one is actually pretty good and unique on its own way. This game is mostly shotacon, again, suposedly these are vague characters but at least could pass as 18 boys, although there are side characters that clearly aren't... anyway.

This game instead of having procedural nameless characters mix with few named characters, all the characters have faces, personalites, quests, events, basically all the content revolves around established characters. The content is less rapey, at most bullyng or punishment from older characters while the consensual content is more romantic and experimenting with sexuality. All the characters are male but supossedly there will be female NPCs and crossdressing in the future.

The characters are great, there is already a ton of content despite being in development like half a year by now and the artwork is really good, with more visual content arriving in future updates. This one has the potential to surpass Metal Gear.

And thats it, because there are not new updates for mods not available here, I just wanted to give a shot out to LaaB, because is a good softhearted gayme. :KappaPride:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I'm not gonna share any link, just use Google.

Life as a boy
View attachment 2658013 View attachment 2658015 View attachment 2658017
Now, this one is actually pretty good and unique on its own way. This game is mostly shotacon, again, suposedly these are vague characters but at least could pass as 18 boys, although there are side characters that clearly aren't... anyway.

This game instead of having procedural nameless characters mix with few named characters, all the characters have faces, personalites, quests, events, basically all the content revolves around established characters. The content is less rapey, at most bullyng or punishment from older characters while the consensual content is more romantic and experimenting with sexuality. All the characters are male but supossedly there will be female NPCs and crossdressing in the future.

The characters are great, there is already a ton of content despite being in development like half a year by now and the artwork is really good, with more visual content arriving in future updates. This one has the potential to surpass Metal Gear.

And thats it, because there are not new updates for mods not available here, I just wanted to give a shot out to LaaB, because is a good softhearted gayme. :KappaPride:
I tried to use google. I'm not finding that game, and I need more gay in my life. Do I need to be searching something more specific than Life as a boy, or can you just tell me the website name. You know, I'm currently on f95zone, a lot of adult text games are on tfgamessite. Point me in the right direction a little more, please.

Last edited:

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
You literally stated they are upfront and open about ages being low and that it is explicitly a shota focused game. Why would it even need to be reviewed? Are they going to look into and suddenly find out its not set in a preschool?

May 25, 2022
You literally stated they are upfront and open about ages being low and that it is explicitly a shota focused game. Why would it even need to be reviewed? Are they going to look into and suddenly find out its not set in a preschool?
You are mixing the game with the mod.
The textmod/lolimod is for DoL, with lolisho explicit content.
The game Life as a Boy is vague about age and shota elements.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
You are mixing the game with the mod.
The textmod/lolimod is for DoL, with lolisho explicit content.
The game Life as a Boy is vague about age and shota elements.
Just the character creation for Life as a Boy is super cute. Had trouble deciding freckles yes or no, lol. If the rest of this game is as cute as the character creator it would be a breath of fresh air on f95. I think I'm already developing diabetes.

Oh god, there's even a traits system. I think I'm in love. Childish or mature... :unsure:

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
Just the character creation for Life as a Boy is super cute. Had trouble deciding freckles yes or no, lol. If the rest of this game is as cute as the character creator it would be a breath of fresh air on f95. I think I'm already developing diabetes.

Oh god, there's even a traits system. I think I'm in love. Childish or mature... :unsure:
Yeah, is a wholesome version of DoL, there is bullying but is not extreme or borderline criminal, and also as you mention, the character creator is really good, it really is more incline toward roleplaying. The game is mainly focused on gay content and there is less variety in comparison because of that, but, some games had the right of being only gay. :KappaPride:

I'm going to see if a janitor takes a look at the game and if is approved, I'm going to ask the dev their opinion about it. This game is less shotacon than DoL in early versions, so, could worth the shot.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Can you play with multiple mods? If so, which mods are compatible with each other?
vvv
Short answer: Yes, but it's a long tedious process. There's no quick and easy way to merge mods that won't break things.

Long answer:
It is possible to merge mods together but that requires manual work of merging things yourself and ensuring that things don't conflict with each other. Anyone could do it if they know how to use WinMerge and have some knowledge of Twee/TwineScript which is actually easy to understand and adapt to, especially if you already have a fundamental understanding of programming.
As far as I know, there's no some kind of working patcher or mod loader that automatically does this sort of thing.

It's a complicated process because each mod's source files are basically forks of the game's original repo, meaning that any additions or modifications to the game's code are already applied instead of only having files that just contains additions or edits (not containing the entire vanilla source code) like a typical mod would have for a regular PC game.
It makes sense for developers to update their DoL mod this way but it's not really optimal when it comes to merging mods.

This means that you would have to go through a mod's entire repo and compare it to another mod's repo, finding parts of the code that were modified and making sure it doesn't break or replace a feature from another mod as you merge the code. You might even have to rewrite the code instead so it properly accommodates all new features from each mod.
This can get even more tedious if a mod's game version is outdated compared to another mod's game version as the base game's code would be overhauled in newer versions which may complicate the merging process. Merging mods is just not a feasible option and you might have to do it all the time if you want your base game and mods to be up to date.

When it comes to graphic replacement mods though, well, that's very easy to do as you just need to overwrite the existing "img" folder which every version of DoL comes with (that isn't text-only).
Merging multiple graphic mods however, there will be a lot of conflicts if most of their files both share the same names so just use the ones that you prefer the most.
:cool:

bearybearybear

May 11, 2021
Yeah, is a wholesome version of DoL, there is bullying but is not extreme or borderline criminal, and also as you mention, the character creator is really good, it really is more incline toward roleplaying. The game is mainly focused on gay content and there is less variety in comparison because of that, but, some games had the right of being only gay. :KappaPride:

I'm going to see if a janitor takes a look at the game and if is approved, I'm going to ask the dev their opinion about it. This game is less shotacon than DoL in early versions, so, could worth the shot.
Please, I want to know the web link of this game, I can't search it by Google. Please tell me.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nope, they stop after the removal of lolicon.
Well this is disappointing.
I was hoping they'd at least continue since there's already that underground version of DoL, this CRP thing.
But I guess that's a no too for them.

1685374391701.png

With me knowing this info.
It's time to do a full dive back to the depths of depravity.

I thought I was out but looks like I'm going back in again.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DenseFool

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
People have DM me about the loli-mod but I think it will be against the rules because that mod is balls deep lolicon withot holding back, like, age details being mentioned. On a side note, there is a relatively new gamea that have been inspired by DoL worth to be mention. I'm not gonna share any link, just use Google.

Life as a boy
View attachment 2658013 View attachment 2658015 View attachment 2658017

What exactly did you type into Google to find this? I've had no luck so far.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes