EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
How do you get more parasite slots?
After your 3rd parasite is born, a 2nd anal 'slot' is added.
When you get a hermaphrodite parasite, you get 2 more. For a total of 4. However, that herm parasite takes 1 slot and it's constantly putting a new parasite in another slot.

Lots of details on the

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Well....I am not sure what have happened, but.....my main character is finally pregnant. It must have crept up to me while I was not looking. Yeah. First I have set the changes to 1 to 4, took some fertility pills every day and then after a very long time I suddenly saw on STATS that my vaginal parasite slot was not available and all. Finally.

Now the thing is that I could have sworn that when I used the pregnancy test, it told me in the characterics that she was pregnant of twins (Sorry no save of before using it or discovering it on my own to show this....sorry)

Anyone else noticed this?

Lizettepineda

Apr 24, 2023
No, it doesn't appear on Google sadly... I'm going to talk with the Dev and see what they think about it.
Anyone who wants an indication about where download the game, feel free to DM me.
I would like to know about that game too... for the other mod would it help to give you my discord or something?

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
how in the world am i supposed to make money in this game? from what ive seen breaking into houses and school lockers is the best so far i aint got the skill to break into the strip club yet but are there better ways?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
how in the world am i supposed to make money in this game? from what ive seen breaking into houses and school lockers is the best so far i aint got the skill to break into the strip club yet but are there better ways?
Early game, I . Starting with diving in the lake, since it's also a good start to your Skullduggery skill.
Also, be sure to work the Cafe a bit, so you can start building love with Sam. Once the is completed, you can make 1k to 1.5k per hour.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Anyone has all feats save for 4.0.9? I'm sorry I tried to find it but it's too many pages to go through.

Edit: Nvm guys, I used search and 4.0.5 save I found is fine.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
there are many ways, depending what are you willing to do

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
I wish there was an option to take the lead/become dominant in sex scenes, and also more combat options-- learning martial arts and brawling, et cetera. It'd be fun to get tough enough to send some of the rapists in this town to the hospital!

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I wish there was an option to take the lead/become dominant in sex scenes, and also more combat options-- learning martial arts and brawling, et cetera. It'd be fun to get tough enough to send some of the rapists in this town to the hospital!
There is a mod that adds martial arts. Forgot the name though.

Reactions: KingDoggo

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
Is there any documentation on what the World Expansion mod actually does beyond the brief synopsis given on the DoL Mods page?

There are plenty of included ReadMes and Changelogs for the vanilla game included, but nothing I can see related to information on the mod itself.

Thanks.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
There is a mod that adds martial arts. Forgot the name though.
Jojo something... strange, I don't see it in Dolmods main Page now/

Edit: "Degrees of Bizarre Lewdity"
It seems mod is abandoned and deleted from most sources
And yes, MC was able to fight and even kill in that mod, but still never tried it cause not a big fan of Jojo universe)

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Is there any documentation on what the World Expansion mod actually does beyond the brief synopsis given on the DoL Mods page?

There are plenty of included ReadMes and Changelogs for the vanilla game included, but nothing I can see related to information on the mod itself.

Thanks.
Same with most mods and nothin' we can do 'bout that

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
The way I began was by working for people in houses every spare minute I wasn't at school. Then through a combination of that plus winning the school science and math events (faires) and selling a certain necklace I stumbled upon (kinda wish I didn't) I bought dancing classes and I became an ero dancer. I never missed a payment once. If anything this game could use being more punishing. After that I maxed beauty then tried the spa and the money was bad at first but once your hand skill is high you just print money.

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
you can play with multiple mods at once? or is each mod standalone?
I wanted to play with Doren, fire and world-expansion together.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
you can play with multiple mods at once? or is each mod standalone?
I wanted to play with Doren, fire and world-expansion together.
Short answer: Yes, but it's a long tedious process. There's no quick and easy way to merge mods that won't break things.

Long answer:
It is possible to merge mods together but that requires manual work of merging things yourself and ensuring that things don't conflict with each other. Anyone could do it if they know how to use WinMerge and have some knowledge of Twee/TwineScript which is actually easy to understand and adapt to, especially if you already have a fundamental understanding of programming.
As far as I know, there's no some kind of working patcher or mod loader that automatically does this sort of thing.

It's a complicated process because each mod's source files are basically forks of the game's original repo, meaning that any additions or modifications to the game's code are already applied instead of only having files that just contains additions or edits (not containing the entire vanilla source code) like a typical mod would have for a regular PC game.
It makes sense for developers to update their DoL mod this way but it's not really optimal when it comes to merging mods.

This means that you would have to go through a mod's entire repo and compare it to another mod's repo, finding parts of the code that were modified and making sure it doesn't break or replace a feature from another mod as you merge the code. You might even have to rewrite the code instead so it properly accommodates all new features from each mod.
This can get even more tedious if a mod's game version is outdated compared to another mod's game version as the base game's code would be overhauled in newer versions which may complicate the merging process. Merging mods is just not a feasible option and you might have to do it all the time if you want your base game and mods to be up to date.

When it comes to graphic replacement mods though, well, that's very easy to do as you just need to overwrite the existing "img" folder which every version of DoL comes with (that isn't text-only).
Merging multiple graphic mods however, there will be a lot of conflicts if most of their files both share the same names so just use the ones that you prefer the most.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
how do you milk yourself? i want to donate breast milk to the nursery
go to the hospital and buy a breast pump or 2, the go to a place where you can pick what sex toys you bring with you and carry your breast pump(s), go to a private place that you can mastarbate and start, and finally equip the pump(s) and use

Reactions: Vaelaztrasz
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes