tisler

Oct 1, 2018
Nah.
Parasites need to lay the egg inside you. That'd take virginity.

After my last post, it occurred to me it's at least possible to get the 'Hail Mary' feat as a female.
But it'd be damn tricky. Low odds and a high risk of partner penetrating.
If a human or wolf cums on the outside of players vagina (for example, while 'teasing the tip'), it's possible to get pregnant.
It's just very low odds. At the default 5% chance, I wouldn't try it. And even with fertility cranked up to max, it'd be tough because semen sources outside the body have a big negative chance modifier.
Hail Mary shouldn't be a problem, and it's not feat related (yet) I've just kept my character a virgin this whole go and trying to get as many arousal modifiers as I can constantly ticking so their stress and trauma is constantly being decreased plus additional money generator.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Nah.
Parasites need to lay the egg inside you. That'd take virginity.

After my last post, it occurred to me it's at least possible to get the 'Hail Mary' feat as a female.
But it'd be damn tricky. Low odds and a high risk of partner penetrating.
If a human or wolf cums on the outside of players vagina (for example, while 'teasing the tip'), it's possible to get pregnant.
It's just very low odds. At the default 5% chance, I wouldn't try it. And even with fertility cranked up to max, it'd be tough because semen sources outside the body have a big negative chance modifier.
I think someone posted on the wiki that at least 30 sources of sperm on the most dangerous day will do

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Anyone have any idea what's a "forgiven fallen angel" TF advantages against normal angel or demon?
Basically you keep the Fallen TF, instead of going demon TF at 0 purity, you simply pass out.
And the wings come back to life, with a blue-ish hue~~~

Reactions: Noone202

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
I'm probably dumb but when I try to import a custom color code for clothes it says "invalid string".Made sure it's an HSL code too

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
We never had banish in Fallen TF, only the Pure Angel one.
Also, you still lose purity per day in Fallen TF, even at second stage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
outside of sundays, the prayer room is good for grinding purity back up
it's a small chance but you can get one of the events that gives you massive purity gain
and you'll get some other stuff along the way

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
outside of sundays, the prayer room is good for grinding purity back up
it's a small chance but you can get one of the events that gives you massive purity gain
and you'll get some other stuff along the way
Yeah but that's RNG, and there's also the bad "embrace" result where instead of ++Purity, everything is minus.
The prayer room is where I grind my willpower stat too~~~

BONUS:
I'm kinda surprised it took this long to arrest this mf.
But heyyy now I can harass them at the pillory~~~
And I'm going to make sure every time I rack enough crime history, I'll always put it on them until I get bored of them then I'll send their a$$ to the U. Brothel.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
BONUS:
I'm kinda surprised it took this long to arrest this mf.
But heyyy now I can harass them at the pillory~~~
And I'm going to make sure every time I rack enough crime history, I'll always put it on them until I get bored of them then I'll send their a$$ to the U. Brothel.
I on the other hand like being Whitney's hoe

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
What can I get from hookah parlor besides the ownership of said parlor? I finished all projects, opened the door in the forest and talked to mayor. It doesn't look a bit profittable since I wasted more than 100k to get everything done.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes