ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
It's also the first chara I made with these two-tone hair coloring.

Go play CoC or TiTs if that's your thing.
I don't think we can have animal d-cks, yet.
hoping one day animal dong can be optional part of animal tf

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I dunno, I don't wanna see this turn to Corruption of Lewdity where it'll just turn to a knotted futa-fest with animal d-cks.
I'm just sick of that boring trend after seeing so many of them.
there's already animal strapons, not a long stretch
and I love me knotty girls, can't deny, but I said optional on purpose

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
So, the last couple of changelogs talk about a "Tentacle Forest". Is this a different way to refer to the Tentacle Plains or is this a new area? I've been checking the wiki for the last month but there isn't any mention of a Tentacle forest

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So, the last couple of changelogs talk about a "Tentacle Forest". Is this a different way to refer to the Tentacle Plains or is this a new area? I've been checking the wiki for the last month but there isn't any mention of a Tentacle forest
Info is on the wiki, the path to it just isn't very well marked.
You want the page for the
It's in the new 'Flats' area. Accessed by choose the 'cross the canal' option while on Barb St.

You'll probably also want to check the page for the

tisler

Oct 1, 2018
Trying to get a vaginal hermaphrodite parasite without losing their virginity anyone know of a way to do it? Think it might be possible with spiders or slimes but not even sure they do hermaphrodite pregnancies to begin with.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Trying to get a vaginal hermaphrodite parasite without losing their virginity anyone know of a way to do it? Think it might be possible with spiders or slimes but not even sure they do hermaphrodite pregnancies to begin with.
Get screwed in the bum by tentacles or anything that can lay an egg.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Get screwed in the bum by tentacles or anything that can lay an egg.
They specified 'vaginal hermaphrodite parasite'.
Although I'm not sure why. Can't think of any feats tied to that.

tisler If you're asking because of the 'Hail Mary' feat... That's for the new human (and wolf) pregnancies.
I think that feat is only possible as a Hermaphrodite player.
With Awareness 5, masturbate, cum, keep going and move hand away. You should get an option to put sperm on your fingers (or, watch text when orgasming, it may indicate you got sperm the hand you were wanking with). Use the 'dirty' hand to finger vagina.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
They specified 'vaginal hermaphrodite parasite'.
Although I'm not sure why. Can't think of any feats tied to that.

tisler If you're asking because of the 'Hail Mary' feat... That's for the new human (and wolf) pregnancies.
I think that feat is only possible as a Hermaphrodite player.
With Awareness 5, masturbate, cum, keep going and move hand away. You should get an option to put sperm on your fingers (or, watch text when orgasming, it may indicate you got sperm the hand you were wanking with). Use the 'dirty' hand to finger vagina.
I wonder if we can do handjob to tentacles then use said hand to masturbate?
Maybe that'll do it?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I wonder if we can do handjob to tentacles then use said hand to masturbate?
Maybe that'll do it?
Nah.
Parasites need to lay the egg inside you. That'd take virginity.

After my last post, it occurred to me it's at least possible to get the 'Hail Mary' feat as a female.
But it'd be damn tricky. Low odds and a high risk of partner penetrating.
If a human or wolf cums on the outside of players vagina (for example, while 'teasing the tip'), it's possible to get pregnant.
It's just very low odds. At the default 5% chance, I wouldn't try it. And even with fertility cranked up to max, it'd be tough because semen sources outside the body have a big negative chance modifier.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nah.
Parasites need to lay the egg inside you. That'd take virginity.

After my last post, it occurred to me it's at least possible to get the 'Hail Mary' feat as a female.
But it'd be damn tricky. Low odds and a high risk of partner penetrating.
If a human or wolf cums on the outside of players vagina (for example, while 'teasing the tip'), it's possible to get pregnant.
It's just very low odds. At the default 5% chance, I wouldn't try it. And even with fertility cranked up to max, it'd be tough because semen sources outside the body have a big negative chance modifier.
So basically we just need to be covered in semen and pray for RNG.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Is there a way to increase your ability to impregnate others? I go out of my way to be a deviant and have only impregnated one woman and maybe a dozen wolves in over 100 days.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a way to increase your ability to impregnate others? I go out of my way to be a deviant and have only impregnated one woman and maybe a dozen wolves in over 100 days.
You can increase the chances in the settings and set it to fetishized too.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
You can increase the chances in the settings and set it to fetishized too.
I have NPC's set to 1 in 4 and and also fetishized. The player chance is set to 1 in 60 and the only thing that isn't checked is incomplete pregnancy. I've had condom use set to player only, but I'm gonna change that to everyone's allergic to latex and safe sex to see if that changes anything.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes