Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I must confess that I have heard of such things, but I too have never seen them for myself. Perhaps one day I shall venture out into the great unknown and discover the truth of the matter.
Do not listen to those people, they're red pilled.
Just enjoy smut and live life to the fullest, blue pill for life.

Reactions: fraazx

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Do not listen to those people, they're red pilled.
Just enjoy smut and live life to the fullest, blue pill for life.
Indeed, let the plebeians enjoy their barren lands of boredom while ours are abundant and rich with enjoyment

vbu53373

Nov 3, 2019
What's the best way to take Sydney's virginity for real? I got the event in the toy store where she cuffed herself to a shelf, I have a strap on, but there's no option to actually use it on her. Am I missing some stat threshold that makes it available?

Deederoni

Sep 3, 2022
Those are among the older games I've tried, but all of them lack important aspects, either from actual depths in conversations to just... no character art at all, or when there is, it's nowhere near as interactive with plenty of outfits etc. compared in DoL.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
What's the best way to take Sydney's virginity for real? I got the event in the toy store where she cuffed herself to a shelf, I have a strap on, but there's no option to actually use it on her. Am I missing some stat threshold that makes it available?
Go through one of their possible routes, check wiki for details

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Some thoughts:

Avery: Should be allowed to buy out the orphanage and get Bailey jailed. Considering how we can get Avery/Whitney/Kylar barred from game, same should apply to Bailey who adds nothing to the game other than someone we have to shell out 4k a week. And just so happens to be involved every fucking where? Yeah, I have doubts. And if one was to bar Avery prior it would be a decent move for a return (like Kylar). Reduce the payment from 2-4k down to 500 or 1k a month. Have possible investment choices to add onto the Orphanage/Our possible future apartment, which would be nice.

Alex-Remy war: As some point, Remy and the crew have to get bodied and arrested. Gets annoying have to sabotage them at the start of one day, only for the next day they are back at it as if nothing happened at all. Also, then upgrading the Farm, the whole loyalty penalties for the Kennel and Treeline are kinda exessive and could be lessened majorly. Stay for a week and I'm barely managing to keep the loyal for the dogs and pigs up enough for them to behave. Not to mention, we should be able to hire some help, if not seasonal wise. Robin would be a solid fit. Maybe even Eden. The Wolves would make good allies if we were to persuade them and Alex to work together, same with the Harpy.

Ghostly Love: I mean, as kinda annoying as it is to be a rape piece for a ghost, at some point when does that come into offering ourselves willingly and turning them into a odd lover? Even if we don't take the damn necklace.

Mason's lewd corruption: Patiently waiting to shake up properly with our lovely swim teacher and naturally knock/get knocked up by them. Teacher-Student affair will do wonders for morale.

Kylar's Submission/Open awakening: Maybe it's just me but I don't mind the Yandere Snatch, but at the same time, we should be able to assert ourselves in the relationship and make it known we are the one in charge of the relationship. Maybe slowly open them up to swinging or sharing us with certain figures. Robin/Corrupt Sydney I can see happening more willingly, where a with Whitney it would be more pulling teeth.

Whitney's Submission: Seems odd that we can whittle down Whitney's dominance and nothing comes of it. Would be nice to turn the tables on the relationship and take charge with them. Calling the shots with their friends surprised at their submission to us, among other possibilities.

Honestly... Kinda waiting for more of the pregnancy content to incase others, mainly Sydney and Whitney, and who knows, maybe Sydney's mom too...

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I wonder how to go to slave island without getting caught first, tried to swim there but cant. :KEK:
also, how to get quest in mayor office? i never seen one in my one year gameplay, in game time at least.

anyway another update to cheat, major one :
1. UI
2. more cheat available.

Download - cheat + server : 31MB, Cheat only : 49KB

Another cheat update also maybe last since i dont know what to add more, if you have any suggestion, you can reach out to me. as for the update is :
1. UI update
2. farm manager(not all)
3. parasite infection/removal

Download - cheat + server : 31MB, Cheat only : 48KB

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I wonder how to go to slave island without getting caught first, tried to swim there but cant. :KEK:
also, how to get quest in mayor office? i never seen one in my one year gameplay, in game time at least.

anyway another update to cheat, major one :
1. UI
2. more cheat available.

Download - cheat + server : 31MB, Cheat only : 49KB
"Quests" in the mayor's office are actually building projects.
You need to go to the housing district (by crossing the dry canal to the west), get high on drugs, enter the parallel world, and visit different areas. At some points, you will encounter obstacles.
When you wake up, you will have ideas to build something in the real world to cross those obstacles.

Reactions: p0m

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
"Quests" in the mayor's office are actually building projects.
You need to go to the housing district (by crossing the dry canal to the west), get high on drugs, enter the parallel world, and visit different areas. At some points, you will encounter obstacles.
When you wake up, you will have ideas to build something in the real world to cross those obstacles.
Good god, its no way you figure that out without walkthrough, thanks for the heads up.

Anongoog

Jun 6, 2022
You gotta go through an event. There are two ways, I believe one is to be pure yourself (might have to be virgin, I cant remember) and max out their love. The next is to corrupt Sydney and max out their lust (Having high love is a given).
That should trigger a scene that will lead to the next step. I'll leave it for you to discover yourself.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes