X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I don't usually comment, but is anyone getting a glitch where the skin color is wildly incorrect for the player in combat?

This seems to persist across all 4.x versions for me and across Firefox and Edge. Possibly a new browser standard issue? Kind of scratching my head on this one. Haven't tried on a different computer, but I'm having a tough time imagining how this could be a PC-specific problem.

I also noted terrible performance on Firefox, but that doesn't have much to do with anything here.
its common occurrent, it happen to hair too if you have 2 color. and bug here and there too.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
how tf my mayor project is got reset every time? i skip 1 day it all return to 0 and i need to redo it again. do i need to finish it in one go? like 3 days straight always smoking and do the project

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
how tf my mayor project is got reset every time? i skip 1 day it all return to 0 and i need to redo it again. do i need to finish it in one go? like 3 days straight always smoking and do the project
after i tried to load/save, apparently the project didnt get carried and return to 0, this sucks

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
for version 4.17 how do you turn off transformation decay?
There are certain items that protect your transformations from decaying. They are sold at the Forest Shop.
Note: your tfs decay at midnight so you have to have this items on at this exact time. So you are allowed to not wear these for the entire day

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
after i tried to load/save, apparently the project didnt get carried and return to 0, this sucks
Upon inspection, apparently some data will be gone when you export your save file, only to the variable that using array with string as index like the mayor project.

To put it simply, some of your progress would be gone if you export your data and load it on another device. Youre fine if you stick with 1 device though.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
is there a mod or cheat that allows to skip combat? It's such a drag to do that when all your skills are maxed out
If I recall, holding ENTER or what ever hotkey advances each turn in combat skips the scene, though any impact the scene would have had such as sex skills increasing or loss of virginities still applies. The scene still technically plays out, it just skips showing you the scene turn for turn itself.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There are certain items that protect your transformations from decaying. They are sold at the Forest Shop.
Note: your tfs decay at midnight so you have to have this items on at this exact time. So you are allowed to not wear these for the entire day
Correct. You can set those items as sleepwear to make it a faster process too.

Reactions: Hlc198

boopx

Apr 28, 2020
its common occurrent, it happen to hair too if you have 2 color. and bug here and there too.
Got it, just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. This is the first time I've observed it and I didn't see any discussion about it anywhere (though I didn't read through all 708 pages here). Hopefully will be fixed in the next patch.

EDIT:

So I have tested this on:
  • Firefox 118 (Windows) - Same result
  • Edge 118 (Windows) - Same result
  • Chrome 115 (Windows) - Same result
  • Firefox 118 (MacOS) - This glitch doesn't exist.
Kind of weird behavior, no? Images both have a brightness style in the CSS of 4.3, whether on MacOS or Windows, but the result is wildly different depending on that.

I guess I could mod the game to adjust for the color incorrection on Windows, but I'm mystified by why this discrepancy even exists. It's not a monitor thing either, as the screen capture shows it. Anyone else who's experienced this issue want to weigh in? I'm shocked there's no discussion about this.

Also worth noting, it disappears on Windows if I disable animation. But why should that be that case?

Last edited:

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
Got it, just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. This is the first time I've observed it and I didn't see any discussion about it anywhere (though I didn't read through all 708 pages here). Hopefully will be fixed in the next patch.

EDIT:

So I have tested this on:
  • Firefox 118 (Windows) - Same result
  • Edge 118 (Windows) - Same result
  • Chrome 115 (Windows) - Same result
  • Firefox 118 (MacOS) - This glitch doesn't exist.
Kind of weird behavior, no? Images both have a brightness style in the CSS of 4.3, whether on MacOS or Windows, but the result is wildly different depending on that.

I guess I could mod the game to adjust for the color incorrection on Windows, but I'm mystified by why this discrepancy even exists. It's not a monitor thing either, as the screen capture shows it. Anyone else who's experienced this issue want to weigh in? I'm shocked there's no discussion about this.

Also worth noting, it disappears on Windows if I disable animation. But why should that be that case?
If you think this is bad - on iOS every asian skintone looks like actual Pikachu, any dark skin tone looks like they're sucking up time and space and any white skintone looks like someone's been rubbing iodine on donald trump's face.

Been that way for at least a year now...

Also, I'd imagine this update is going to be a very major change at its core, but, I wonder why they're doing a big update so quickly after the last big update...

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017

notable additions include:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there will be more, but this is the interesting stuff i've noticed vrel has merged so far
Surprised that Alex will get pregnancy content first, though considering that they are one of the more isolated character it makes sense

Reactions: rf300400

boopx

Apr 28, 2020
I don't usually comment, but is anyone getting a glitch where the skin color is wildly incorrect for the player in combat?

View attachment 2965234

This seems to persist across all 4.x versions for me and across Firefox and Edge. Possibly a new browser standard issue? Kind of scratching my head on this one. Haven't tried on a different computer, but I'm having a tough time imagining how this could be a PC-specific problem.

I also noted terrible performance on Firefox, but that doesn't have much to do with anything here.
Okay, anyone who has been experiencing this issue will be pleased to know I have solved it. The issue lies in the `closeRed/chest` folder's images mistakenly being rendered with some colorspace other than RGB. It's likely that whomever made or updated these images accidentally set the color profile as CMYK or some such.

Because of this, the chest image is mistakenly a more orange red (left) than the correct color (right)

1696031997482.png

When brightness/saturation/hue-shift filters are applied via CSS, this causes the left image to become nearly pale white, or a more gray shade of brown (if you have darker skin). This doesn't seem to be the case for the other shots as those are correctly colored.

This is also why turning of skin color in performance options solves this problem—the skin color option does not use the closeRed images above.

Using , you can set the colorspace of the images in `closeRed/chest` to RGB, which solves this issue.

You can use the below PowerShell command to modify the folder in bulk if on Windows:

Get-ChildItem *.png | ForEach-Object { magick $_.FullName -set colorspace sRGB $_.FullName }

Something like this should work for bash if you use MacOS or Linux (though I haven't observed this problem on those):

for f in *.png; do magick "$f" -set colorspace sRGB "$f"; done

And of course if none of that works, I've repacked my folder for others to use if needed

EDIT: Actually, this only seems to fix it for Firefox. Chrome seems to render the colors incorrectly across the board.

EDIT2: fixes all color issues in Chrome

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Okay, anyone who has been experiencing this issue will be pleased to know I have solved it. The issue lies in the `closeRed/chest` folder's images mistakenly being rendered with some colorspace other than RGB. It's likely that whomever made or updated these images accidentally set the color profile as CMYK or some such.

Because of this, the chest image is mistakenly a more orange red (left) than the correct color (right)

When brightness/saturation/hue-shift filters are applied via CSS, this causes the left image to become nearly pale white, or a more gray shade of brown (if you have darker skin). This doesn't seem to be the case for the other shots as those are correctly colored.

This is also why turning of skin color in performance options solves this problem—the skin color option does not use the closeRed images above.

Using , you can set the colorspace of the images in `closeRed/chest` to RGB, which solves this issue.

You can use the below PowerShell command to modify the folder in bulk if on Windows:

Get-ChildItem *.png | ForEach-Object { magick $_.FullName -set colorspace sRGB $_.FullName }

Something like this should work for bash if you use MacOS or Linux (though I haven't observed this problem on those):

for f in *.png; do magick "$f" -set colorspace sRGB "$f"; done

And of course if none of that works, I've repacked my folder for others to use if needed

EDIT: Actually, this only seems to fix it for Firefox. Chrome seems to render the colors incorrectly across the board.

EDIT2: fixes all color issues in Chrome
I never thought of this, i think any browser that using chromium is has this problem, i use opera and when i change the color to rgb it changed. good to know.

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
I remember they were saying combat revamp was going to be their next major update. Was there any news on this matter?
I actually started modding on my own, but put it on pause when they announce that, because I also found the combat system to be horrible, especially because I wanted to add/modify some actions

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I remember they were saying combat revamp was going to be their next major update. Was there any news on this matter?
I actually started modding on my own, but put it on pause when they announce that, because I also found the combat system to be horrible, especially because I wanted to add/modify some actions
Long time from now likely.

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
Vrel just pushed the change notes for 4.2 to git!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knowing how they usually do this, they'll probably add any final additions now and test it, releasing this probably within a week, possibly 2.

Honestly, the update is much smaller than I hoped... oh well.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes