Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Vrel just pushed the change notes for 4.2 to git!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knowing how they usually do this, they'll probably add any final additions now and test it, releasing this probably within a week, possibly 2.

Honestly, the update is much smaller than I hoped... oh well.
Eh, it's still a lot more than other games. I know one or two that only add oh so few but take way too long to update

Reactions: srg91

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
The fact that 99%-100% of this still put smiles on my face reading through it truly convinces me that I'm down with almost anything at this point. I'm surprised by how much of the customization aspects that appeared in this changelog appealed to me, and now I'm excited for a number of wardrobe changes + some variance in events depending on some of them.

Hopefully this can also mean that I'm very satisfied and appreciative of the smaller parts of the game too. :giggle:

Mar 26, 2019

Knowing how they usually do this, they'll probably add any final additions now and test it, releasing this probably within a week, possibly 2.

Did they really had to decriminalise not going to school? They kind of make the game too easy. Wish they would at least make it optional, with a slider or something.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

X Death

Jan 22, 2020

Nice, cant wait, although i cant see the fix for mayor project that keeps on gone. oh well...

ive add quick fix to the cheat ive made, just in case someone got the same problem.
Download - cheat + server : 31MB, Cheat only : 51KB

or just copy this script below to your browser console

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Until the school is improved to be an interesting long term gameplay element forcing people to sit through it forever is more of a punishment than anything. There is nothing "difficult" about going or being forced to go its just annoying to have to deal with.
Eh... well, as happens in real life, in that sense, I think that the school, except for the lack of greater content of its own (not from the NPCs, of course, there aren´t few of them), it makes sense for it to be heavy and even without benefit, since we´re obviously not kids in the game but "young adults" and therefore our grade is high school, so little or no more at that point we learn more given that it is the last "paradise" before hell of what does university mean.

In addition, there is something that can be done so that the school has greater weight, in this case and in my opinion it would be in the area of history, either to and by "learning" the history of the city, for example, it could be delved deeper and unlock a option to work o participate in the government of a city of this type or on the other hand, to learn more about the underground world below or for another example to learn more about abnormal phenomena such as the ruins, ghost, the red moon or the night monster that whether you like it or not, the basic game even if you cancel all the unnatural options such as monstergirls/boys, transformations and others, the basic game has fantastic elements yes or yes and those that are 100% mandatory, they need in a 1000% to be deepened more...

But of course, if already on top of how heavy it is to maintain the game code, now if one add the weight and danger of adding actual lore, well... instead of now 2 or 3 updates in a year, hopefully we would have 1 and I not know if it was worth it.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
I was really hoping for those combat sprites but having different body sprites is a good start. Some good changes there.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
since we´re obviously not kids in the game but "young adults" and therefore our grade is high school, so little or no more at that point we learn more given that it is the last "paradise" before hell of what does university mean.
What happens to that group of people who hit that double brick wall called finances and just being dumb where they finish high school and then just immediately start working? Do we skip hell and go to super hell? Or is that somehow better?

At least those people aren't in debt I guess.

Apr 19, 2020
This shit is missing a Souls-Like tag :cautious:

Read a book: Skirt rips on chair
Go to class: Whitney hits me in the head with a paperball that asks how his little slut it doing
Go to work: Everyone rapes me in the middle of a cafe
Try to sneak home naked after the rape: Arrested for public indecency
Get to my front door: Raped cuz still naked
Pass out cuz tons of rape: Committed to insane asylum

Asylum Daily Tasks:

Get fucked by dog
Claim I did all this stuff to myself, or never leave
Claim I wanted to be raped, or never leave
Lie to either a worker or a patient
Undergo hypnosis and walk around naked in a crowd
Get drugged and fucked by a sentient plant
Study...

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Generally its only a few weeks after some hints of it come out. It wont be too much longer i dont think but never take any timetable at face value. They could find something big they missed that delays it for months. Just keep tabs on it and dont worry about it.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
Does anyone have any any idea about when we can expect the upcoming update?
So I watched this for about a year and usually once Vrelnir pushes the changelog and their own work, the release comes about 2-3 days later. Vrelnir's push was yesterday.

However, that's for 1.5~ month of update, this one took 3 months. The 6~ month pregnancy update took multiple weeks and the larger the update, the more complicated debugging gets (its not just linear)

So I think earliest possible release, humanly possible, would be this night, 3AM~, about 16 hours from now.

But this is exceedingly unlikely. First realistic time is about 40 hours from now, in my opinion.

Most likely release time, I would guess, would be this friday. This would mean they have about 6 days of fixes, I'd expect them to do it early that day so they can do hotfixes that day and spend the weekend celebrating freedom. People tend to have more plans for weekends. Thursday is possible if it goes very well, it could also be they don't have many weekend plans and intend to release sunday and spend that day babying it. Updating does usually mean babying it for a while.

It's possible for it to take another week, but I'd consider more than that exceedingly unlikely. I'd gamble around friday.

Also, 4.2.1 is already in the repo, but I won't post the notes as it's pretty irrelevant (just fixes, as much as the lovely people deserve credit, it's not an interesting read)

Takeshi456

May 3, 2020
So I watched this for about a year and usually once Vrelnir pushes the changelog and their own work, the release comes about 2-3 days later. Vrelnir's push was yesterday.

However, that's for 1.5~ month of update, this one took 3 months. The 6~ month pregnancy update took multiple weeks and the larger the update, the more complicated debugging gets (its not just linear)

So I think earliest possible release, humanly possible, would be this night, 3AM~, about 16 hours from now.

But this is exceedingly unlikely. First realistic time is about 40 hours from now, in my opinion.

Most likely release time, I would guess, would be this friday. This would mean they have about 6 days of fixes, I'd expect them to do it early that day so they can do hotfixes that day and spend the weekend celebrating freedom. People tend to have more plans for weekends. Thursday is possible if it goes very well, it could also be they don't have many weekend plans and intend to release sunday and spend that day babying it. Updating does usually mean babying it for a while.

It's possible for it to take another week, but I'd consider more than that exceedingly unlikely. I'd gamble around friday.

Also, 4.2.1 is already in the repo, but I won't post the notes as it's pretty irrelevant (just fixes, as much as the lovely people deserve credit, it's not an interesting read)
Thanks for the info

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes