jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
So is it random if the new island scenario triggers when passing out at sea and I'm just unlucky? So far, I have not been able to trigger it yet with my main character (who is demonic and has the cum dump trait, both of which make it incredibly tedious to pass out since they recover from stress really easily) after several attempts, but was able to trigger it immediately with another character without those traits.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I also like what they did to missing lessons as that tanks your delinquency and status easily.
Minmaxing the unsocial whatever feat + the teacher terror w/o any effort~~~

Since the grades still don't drop even if it's on negatives, I still won't care about the school at all.
Let them hate me, both teachers and students since I'll never go there again after getting to A*.
That school is a sh-thole.

Reactions: TheRascal

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Sorry to ask, is there a way to play games on Android with animations without the extreme lag it causes? I still can't play with that on and I disable it for that, but it's not as fun for me to play that way. Does anyone know a solution or just wait until they fix it? (Or it could be my phone, it's not old but it says it works poorly on old versions of Android, but mine is not old.)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I also like what they did to missing lessons as that tanks your delinquency and status easily.
Minmaxing the unsocial whatever feat + the teacher terror w/o any effort~~~

Since the grades still don't drop even if it's on negatives, I still won't care about the school at all.
Let them hate me, both teachers and students since I'll never go there again after getting to A*.
That school is a sh-thole.
Your grade will actually drop if it reaches -100%

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Okay, I just discovered that you can insta max Stockholm Syndrome wolves w/o ever being taken there in the wolf cave at all.
You just need to carry Black Wolf's pups~~~
Man, this game really is full of surprises.

Now I have a new minmax strat for unlocking this thing. kek

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, how are you still having full angel transformation after getting pregnant?

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Okay, I just discovered that you can insta max Stockholm Syndrome wolves w/o ever being taken there in the wolf cave at all.

How does your character still have a body? This latest update completely bugged-out my character, even starting on a new game.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018

Huh that's actually a neat little point.

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
Is there any way to cheat ? For example, to get money. I don't want to redo everything from scratch.
There is an option to activate cheats at the beginning of the save creation, but you also can activate it on a existing game. go home in your bedroom and there will be an option about game settings or something, not sure about getting money, but you can change values such as how much bailey charges you and many more.

Apr 19, 2020
Is there any possible way to alter game settings on an existing save? Like say I wanted to change beast-people to regular animals but I'm already 9 days in...

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes