ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Are saves borked on the new version? I can't load any of my saves anymore. Get this error message for All of them: "H.variables is undefined. Aborting"

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Huh, mine works fine, but then again it IS rather old...

Adding it to this post, would that one work when importing from file?

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Huh, mine works fine, but then again it IS rather old...

Adding it to this post, would that one work when importing from file?
Yes, This save worked. I did a double check, & My saves from 2022 work. But none of my saves as of april 2023 work on the new version. But there's such a difference of time & effort between those saves that I'd basically be starting an entirely new playthrough.

Edit: performance is also worse than it used to be. Not sure what's causing that, but it's pretty slow when it wasn't before. That might just be my computer though.

Last edited:
Reactions: RiloLaki

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Yes, This save worked. I did a double check, & My saves from 2022 work. But none of my saves as of april 2023 work on the new version. But there's such a difference of time & effort between those saves that I'd basically be starting an entirely new playthrough.
Ah good, that means it can be narrowed down which version had something that broke saves, hopefully it can get fixed soon.

God we really need a closet expansion. Especially with all the new clothes.
Just curious, but if you select "Isolated areas will have their own wardrobe" in Advanced --> Game Settings, wouldn't that mean your total clothing capacity would multiply since each location would have its own wardrobe storage cap?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Ah good, that means it can be narrowed down which version had something that broke saves, hopefully it can get fixed soon.

Just curious, but if you select "Isolated areas will have their own wardrobe" in Advanced --> Game Settings, wouldn't that mean your total clothing capacity would multiply since each location would have its own wardrobe storage cap?
That just makes a new issue. Remembering where you put which clothes. I tried the isolated option many times, and OMG could I never find anything.

tallant

May 27, 2020
i'm tired of being a bitch and start a new game as a boy. But instead of raping female npcs, they rape me. How do i intentionally rape them or is there an option in settings that i've missed?

• Haha
Reactions: GroupSession

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i'm tired of being a bitch and start a new game as a boy. But instead of raping female npcs, they rape me. How do i intentionally rape them or is there an option in settings that i've missed?
You can't.
Plain and simple, we're always going to be bottom.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Does it count if you always fight your rapist and avoid encounters?

Also, I'm interested in what beers body types will look like.
Nah, you can resist but that's the most we can do.
We'll never be the ones to screw people whoever and whenever we want to aka any non-con.

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone got to the island yet? Cant seem to activate the event.
Gotta swim out quite far, then pass out.

Btw do the Natives even do stuff to you except tattoo you and eventually lead you to the event that gives you a spear? No sex?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
"fight your rapist" power bottom
"avoid encounters" you just don't wanna getraped
To be fair, it's pretty easy to do once you unlock the spa massage job. You can get some money and massively boost your Hand skill, and once you get it high enough attackers will have to come in groups of three to pose any threat to your virginity. Work on Feet next and that increases to five.

Been jumped by the crowd dancing in the strip club and even they couldn't manage, that's about the best you get in controlling encounters.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes