whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Depends on how much of the graphics "engine" they rewrite. If its a simple swap of the basic framework it shouldnt change performance at all. If they did some voodoo to make the whole thing more complex then it could but since the whole thing is just HTML you would have to have the most potato of potato PCs to have it be an issue.
I see the Chinese com are trying to integrate a mod loader like Rim world considering all the expansions.

Anyways I totally understand why they want their own server because damn they are some mad lads, some are totally ahead of time with actions as well

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
I feel like I should know this already and I can't find anything on the wiki; does anyone know if there are any events where the player is forced to crossdress?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
If I didn't rescue Robin from the Dock, does they get Permanent trauma or went missing permanently?

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
The trauma isnt permanent but it takes a long time to go away. I believe they also do eventually make it back if you dont save them but its not something ive actually done.

Mar 26, 2019
The trauma isnt permanent but it takes a long time to go away. I believe they also do eventually make it back if you dont save them but its not something ive actually done.
If I didn't rescue Robin from the Dock, does they get Permanent trauma or went missing permanently?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
1. I'd be pretty scared of re-making the combat sprites right now what with the focus for 0.5 being redoing the combat and how the combat sprites work, seems like a recipe for possibly having wasted a lot of work that may or may not be usable in the future.

2. Too bad these side-view mods seem to be made for the BEES mod. Novel idea, but really not a fan of the full anime look. It's a style I like less and less the closer up I get: no way am I ever looking at those ugly orb eyes the entire game.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
1. I'd be pretty scared of re-making the entire combat sprites right now what with the focus for 0.5 being redoing the combat and how the combat sprites work, seems like a recipe for possibly having wasted a lot of work that may or may not be usable in the future.

2. Too bad these side-view mods seem to be made for the BEES mod. Novel idea, but really not a fan of the full anime look. It's a style I like less and less the closer up I get: no way am I ever looking at those ugly orb eyes the entire game.
I mean, we can compare which combat sprites would be better later on when it's finally out.
And it's always great to see something new and different once in a while after being used to the same thing for god-knows-how-long already.

I use BEEESSS mainly for the hairdos 'cause vanilla tends to be kinda meh but that's just me.
Ain't no way I'm making my chara this over the f-ing top though.
I enjoy the simple aesthetic, fk these divine MMO lookin-a$$ sh-

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
1. I'd be pretty scared of re-making the entire combat sprites right now what with the focus for 0.5 being redoing the combat and how the combat sprites work, seems like a recipe for possibly having wasted a lot of work that may or may not be usable in the future.

Honestly I think I prefer the simpler vanilla graphics anyway, in terms of what BEEES and Firemod and things shown now do. It just works better for my imagination filling in the gaps rather than having to work with the artsyle of those graphical mods.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I mean, we can compare which combat sprites would be better later on when it's finally out.
And it's always great to see something new and different once in a while after being used to the same thing for god-knows-how-long already.
What I meant more was that there's a possibility all the work they've done may straight up be unusable in the future, depending on what changes actually happen to the combat/sprite systems for 0.5. It's not really clear how the devs envision that the overhaul will work or look like at this point, assuming that it happens.

I use BEEESSS mainly for the hairdos 'cause vanilla tends to be kinda meh but that's just me.
Ain't no way I'm making my chara this over the f-ing top though.
I enjoy the simple aesthetic, fk these divine MMO lookin-a$$ sh-
Honestly I think I prefer the simpler vanilla graphics anyway, in terms of what BEEES and Firemod and things shown now do. It just works better for my imagination filling in the gaps rather than having to work with the artsyle of those graphical mods.
For me, it seems as though the more detailed an art style or character design gets, the greater the likelihood I won't like it, but the small percentage that I do, I really like. So for my own tastes, it's usually better to stay relatively simple, which is generally a key strength of pixel art graphics (also helps with being able to better imagine a surrounding world for me as well). The BEES style...definitely starts to get away from that for me.

Reactions: ViviX12

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What I meant more was that there's a possibility all the work they've done may straight up be unusable in the future, depending on what changes actually happen to the combat/sprite systems for 0.5. It's not really clear how the devs envision that the overhaul will work or look like at this point, assuming that it happens.
They'll be fineeee~~~
There's Level Asian for a reason.
A patch is nothing against the superior beings.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes