MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
To anyone asking if you can dominate, and try to play as boys in defiance, all I'll say is that you only make it hurt worse. It's time to get a pussy, and be the pussy you were meant to be.

aester

Aug 14, 2017
Has anyone figured out what the hidden feat in the last section of the Feat Boosts screen is? It says something about a toybox, and I don't know what it's referring to nor what that particular feat boost unlocks.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Has anyone figured out what the hidden feat in the last section of the Feat Boosts screen is? It says something about a toybox, and I don't know what it's referring to nor what that particular feat boost unlocks.
It's the sex shop. There are two of them. Under the Discoveries Feats section here:

Mrbeez

Nov 6, 2020
Try to pass out on the very last tile that worked for me

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I passed out while swimming out quite far many times but never manage to wake up at the island
any idea why?
You have to swim out to the last tile, and pass out there to have a CHANCE of getting to the island. At this point you pretty much have to cheat.
Btw do the Natives even do stuff to you except tattoo you and eventually lead you to the event that gives you a spear? No sex?
Not sure... might have to live there long enough to get enough wood to carve a mask to sneak into the city? Usually I end up passing out enough times to trigger the spear event.

Keep exploring; there's a second place to setup camp that has more room for more furniture.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
one thing i dislike about this game is that sex can be to short at higher body part grades
The swarms on the other hand feel like they're pretty much endless.

As an aside, i feel like i've been playing too many RPG Maker games. When i read about getting a spear, my first thought was "Oh, so we can stab molesters now?"

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Gotta swim out quite far, then pass out.

Btw do the Natives even do stuff to you except tattoo you and eventually lead you to the event that gives you a spear? No sex?
Okay, finally got enough wood to carve a mask to pass the guards. Finally picked up enough language to be let in by the guards. Still leads to getting the spear.

It's implied that you can carve masks well enough to get friendly events with natives outside of town. Not really interested in exploring the building of the advanced camp mechanic yet, since you can build stuff like a throne at high housekeeping.

All of this is too much grinding. Wood drops way too rarely.

Last edited:

empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
The swarms on the other hand feel like they're pretty much endless.
yeah swarms are kinda, not that fun anymore, I usually just click through since I'm in the demon mode, otherwise just nothing much to them. like vore has something to it like actual resistance swarm is bidding time till event ends, same with some lurker encounters, but mostly swarms you can't really resist and run away, and that is kinda sad, I have a temptation totoggle swarms just to stop the time waste tbh.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Depends on how much of the graphics "engine" they rewrite. If its a simple swap of the basic framework it shouldnt change performance at all. If they did some voodoo to make the whole thing more complex then it could but since the whole thing is just HTML you would have to have the most potato of potato PCs to have it be an issue.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes