fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
They'll be fineeee~~~
There's Level Asian for a reason.
A patch is nothing against the superior beings.
As an Asian, I can confirm that we are superior beings and there are some crazy bastards even by our standards

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Hey!
Just seeing if this might be a bug: Has anyone experienced their character getting stress rising with things that are supposed to *lower* stress? Baths, conversations, it's all making the stress go up and I don't know why.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Hey!
Just seeing if this might be a bug: Has anyone experienced their character getting stress rising with things that are supposed to *lower* stress? Baths, conversations, it's all making the stress go up and I don't know why.
what your trauma/control or fatigue?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
BEEESSS or is it the Chinese mod.
They kinda look the same and that's a plus.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
1. I'd be pretty scared of re-making the combat sprites right now what with the focus for 0.5 being redoing the combat and how the combat sprites work, seems like a recipe for possibly having wasted a lot of work that may or may not be usable in the future.
Any idea what precisely 0.5 will entail, or is it all just speculation at this point? I wager that the ETA is gonna be around spring 2024 or later? Do they intend to change the posing completely too? I remember reading how the current combat was intended solely for the bedroom assault scene, way, way, way back, and was just kept because... reasons, I guess...

MugiwaraL

Nov 10, 2021
i cant rise my promiscuity... it just stopped after 61 points, idk why (i tried to rise it with sex etc, brothel etc but it doesnt work). Any solution?

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
The higher the stat gets the harder it is to level since the more "tame" actions now longer raise it. You have to do more extreme actions. For that stat i believe you have to proposition people directly and not rely on people doing it to you.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
BEEESSS or is it the Chinese mod.
They kinda look the same and that's a plus.
I tried looking for these Sideview mods but wasn't too successful.I think these ones build off of beeees.

Speaking of beeees, I prefer it to vanilla for less wonky right eye and less... stubby(?) limbs.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
i cant rise my promiscuity... it just stopped after 61 points, idk why (i tried to rise it with sex etc, brothel etc but it doesnt work). Any solution?
The higher any of your stats are, the more difficult/extreme you have to go in order to keep raising them. If you're at level 4 promiscuity, level 4 promiscuity actions will be effective at raising your promiscuity to level 5. I'm fairly certain that level 3 actions will also be effective as well, but at a greatly reduced rate compared to when you were at level 3 promiscuity. Meanwhile, I believe if you're at level 4 promiscuity, level 1-2 actions will have no longer help raise your level at all. In effect, go find new promiscuous actions available to you if you want to continue to raise your promiscuity.

Any idea what precisely 0.5 will entail, or is it all just speculation at this point? I wager that the ETA is gonna be around spring 2024 or later? Do they intend to change the posing completely too? I remember reading how the current combat was intended solely for the bedroom assault scene, way, way, way back, and was just kept because... reasons, I guess...
Sometime ago, a developer (maybe LollipopScythe?) working with Vrelnir came in here and said that they had agreed to make the long-planned combat overhaul the focus of 0.5, but that was months ago and who knows, priorities change all the time. Though I asked at least a couple of times, I never got an answer from anyone as to what the eventual combat overhaul might ideally look like once implemented, so I really have no idea in even most general sense what the goals of the overhaul really are, or what the current combat system is lacking or doing wrong that they would like to fix, change, or add on to. Somebody probably knows, but that person is not me: I'm still completely in the dark in this regard. I'd like to know as well, so that it isn't some total surprise if/when the current system goes completely out the window and is instead replaced by something else entirely, but I'm not sure whether or not those plans have been detailed anywhere yet.

Reactions: Krnekdo

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
You should never get your hopes up for anything or assume something is happening until the writing is on the wall. The people that will swing in and tell you they know FOR CERTAIN that something is happening are generally delusional. Unless of course they are the people actually doing the thing which most of the time are not. Any public service or good will attract a dedicated group of schizos that will run around claiming their dad works at nintendo and that they know super secret info about what is going on behind the scenes and its almost always just some dipshit with his head shoved up his ass.

Some speculation is fine and perfectly acceptable with the proper caveats and disclaimers like was posted above. Jumping into a discussion about how the next feature is GUARANTEED to be something or about how the whole project is IMPLODING because you saw a post from a guy who knows a guy who once talked to someone who was in a discord channel with someone who knew an ex dev is delusional rambling garbage. Its a kind of post we see pretty regularly here sadly. We will know about the feature list when Vrel makes it known in a blog post or on his discord. Not a second sooner no matter how many other people come forward and claim otherwise. Anything and everything until that exact moment is hearsay and should be not taken seriously. Thats not to say that it shouldnt be discussed but people really need to reign in their expectations and keep in mind its all speculation as its going.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
You should never get your hopes up for anything or assume something is happening until the writing is on the wall. The people that will swing in and tell you they know FOR CERTAIN that something is happening are generally delusional. Unless of course they are the people actually doing the thing which most of the time are not. Any public service or good will attract a dedicated group of schizos that will run around claiming their dad works at nintendo and that they know super secret info about what is going on behind the scenes and its almost always just some dipshit with his head shoved up his ass.

Some speculation is fine and perfectly acceptable with the proper caveats and disclaimers like was posted above. Jumping into a discussion about how the next feature is GUARANTEED to be something or about how the whole project is IMPLODING because you saw a post from a guy who knows a guy who once talked to someone who was in a discord channel with someone who knew an ex dev is delusional rambling garbage. Its a kind of post we see pretty regularly here sadly. We will know about the feature list when Vrel makes it known in a blog post or on his discord. Not a second sooner no matter how many other people come forward and claim otherwise. Anything and everything until that exact moment is hearsay and should be not taken seriously. Thats not to say that it shouldnt be discussed but people really need to reign in their expectations and keep in mind its all speculation as its going.
In this case it's not an assumption lol 1.PNG

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
In this case it's not an assumption lol View attachment 2992153
Well that is the thing though even the most well laid out plans dont always go anywhere. They might have every intention of delivering an overhaul but shit happens and it might have to get shelved or delayed. Goals arent always met after all and nothing is definite till it gets published. Marrying the notion that .5 WILL have the combat overhaul or that it will be out any time soon if it does is just setting yourself up for potential disappointment really. As the post above me pointed out there are literally an infinite number of decimal places between the current version and a .5 release. There are a lot of people that will read a comment like that and absolutely go off their rocker and say that the next update will be out next week and the new combat will be an unreal engine FPS or some silly shit.

Honestly most of my "negativity" that people say i have is just me being tired of people drawing wild conclusions from innocuous posts and running off a cliff with them. Oftentimes screeching about how they were let down so hard because what was delivered hasnt risen to the standards they invented in their head. So i tend to get hung on pointing out that people need to be cautious in their expectations a bit too much. I absolutely want the game to be better and hope all of the updates come out soon and better than planned but im honestly just tired of people shitposting about how the game is dead because of discord drama or that the next update is going to better than the second coming. The next update will probably exist and it will be a thing. Thats all you can really say at this point.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well that is the thing though even the most well laid out plans dont always go anywhere. They might have every intention of delivering an overhaul but shit happens and it might have to get shelved or delayed. Goals arent always met after all and nothing is definite till it gets published. Marrying the notion that .5 WILL have the combat overhaul or that it will be out any time soon if it does is just setting yourself up for potential disappointment really. As the post above me pointed out there are literally an infinite number of decimal places between the current version and a .5 release. There are a lot of people that will read a comment like that and absolutely go off their rocker and say that the next update will be out next week and the new combat will be an unreal engine FPS or some silly shit.

Honestly most of my "negativity" that people say i have is just me being tired of people drawing wild conclusions from innocuous posts and running off a cliff with them. Oftentimes screeching about how they were let down so hard because what was delivered hasnt risen to the standards they invented in their head. So i tend to get hung on pointing out that people need to be cautious in their expectations a bit too much. I absolutely want the game to be better and hope all of the updates come out soon and better than planned but im honestly just tired of people shitposting about how the game is dead because of discord drama or that the next update is going to better than the second coming. The next update will probably exist and it will be a thing. Thats all you can really say at this point.
Ain't the only one complaining the game's dead is that one shota enjoyer?

Now with that out of the way...
WHERE'S MUH' OPTION TO PLAY MEEK DEFIANT DEMMET!!!

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Man unlocking the personality archetypes is probably my most wanted feature right now. A combat overhaul would be nice but honestly i dont think its current iteration is terrible. Its not GOOD but its not bad either its just kinda there.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Man unlocking the personality archetypes is probably my most wanted feature right now. A combat overhaul would be nice but honestly i dont think its current iteration is terrible. Its not GOOD but its not bad either its just kinda there.
What I wouldn't do to get more positions during encounters, both noncon and con.
And yes, I actually thought this update would remove the stupid limit of defiance numbers affecting personality archetypes so I'm a bit disappointed.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes