ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
...I just cheat myself a bunch of money at the start because, to this day, I don't know of a reliable way to make enough money at the start of the game where I don't end up assaulted/sold off/something equally terrible. :(

LOTS of people seem to know The Secret to getting rich, but ION KNOW IT and i just wanna run around shaking my ass at strangers!!!!! And getting pupped right up in the forest!!!!!!!
There is no secret. Just up your skills and carry on.
You cannot make lots of money early on. That would be a pretty stoopid design. But you don't need that much anyways.

Bellua

Jan 6, 2018
Hai Guys,

I'm having issues when I install the BEEESSS mod. I did a direct copy paste of the img folder and my "doll" has her head detached from the body as well as clothes not overlapping properly. Also seems like there's a growth on her neck or head hahaha

I've tried this with the new 4.2.7 and an old folder for 4.1.7. Both having the same issues.
Some combination of throwing the master, zipped img in the master, and community git resulted in it working for me

• Wow
Reactions: Shahsprawn

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
The player can now get pregnant in the prayer room due to popular demand
Anyone found how to trigger this Event yet? Is it the usual noncon or is it something supernatural?

smoothie76

May 17, 2018
Hi got some question about Pregnancy setting ?
I have some bug or may be not ? :cry:

> test 30 day in game no condom
Base Player Pregnancy Chance 1/4 'Enable' incomplete pregnancy content
Pregnancy type 'silly , Fetishised ' and my character got too many 'action' but won't impregnant by NPC

> ' Uncheck ' Enable fertility cycles (?) > each day Pregnancy Chances gonna random ?
but how can i know about when each day saft or not ? I can't find any clue ....

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hi got some question about Pregnancy setting ?
I have some bug or may be not ? :cry:

> test 30 day in game no condom
Base Player Pregnancy Chance 1/4 'Enable' incomplete pregnancy content
Pregnancy type 'silly , Fetishised ' and my character got too many 'action' but won't impregnant by NPC

> ' Uncheck ' Enable fertility cycles (?) > each day Pregnancy Chances gonna random ?
but how can i know about when each day saft or not ? I can't find any clue ....
You checked if your menstruation cycle is at their dangerous or risky?
I haven't tried the unchecked one yet so I'm not sure how that works.

Might as well try two fertility pills everyday to minmax. :KEK:

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Hai Guys,

I'm having issues when I install the BEEESSS mod. I did a direct copy paste of the img folder and my "doll" has her head detached from the body as well as clothes not overlapping properly. Also seems like there's a growth on her neck or head hahaha

I've tried this with the new 4.2.7 and an old folder for 4.1.7. Both having the same issues.

View attachment 2994191

View attachment 2994192
I had the same problem and this is how I solved it:

Link 1

Link 2

Step by step installation guide:
Step 1: Go to Link 1, and download everything. (I think this is the base of BEEESSS mod)
step 0.png

Step 2: Unzip the file and Copy the "img" folder from the first file and Paste over the base game, overwriting everything.
step 3.png
step 4.png
Step 3: Go to Link 2, and download everything. (I think this is the update to BEEESSS mod) step 1.png

Step 4: Unzip the second file and Copy the "img" folder from the second file and Paste over the base game, overwritting everything.

Step 5: Open/Reload the game and Enjoy.

Shahsprawn

Nov 18, 2021
I had the same problem and this is how I solved it:

Link 1

Link 2

Step by step installation guide:
Step 1: Go to Link 1, and download everything. (I think this is the base of BEEESSS mod)
View attachment 2996441

Step 2: Unzip the file and Copy the "img" folder from the first file and Paste over the base game, overwriting everything.
View attachment 2996460
View attachment 2996461
Step 3: Go to Link 2, and download everything. (I think this is the update to BEEESSS mod) View attachment 2996436

Step 4: Unzip the second file and Copy the "img" folder from the second file and Paste over the base game, overwritting everything.

Step 5: Open/Reload the game and Enjoy.

IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much! :love:

Reactions: Seinks

Shahsprawn

Nov 18, 2021
By the way, does anyone know how to install Firemod's XRAY graphics? It has a different naming convention than the original files, so I don't think a simple cut and paste would suffice. Do we have to grit our teeth and do the renaming the old fashion way, i.e. right-click and rename?

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Is the new Island in the recent update separate from the prison?
Yup. Instead of dealing with prisoners who want to fuck you, you deal with tribal natives who want to fuck you...while you scavenge for food and wood to build a shelter for yourself.

Apr 19, 2020
Where do I find the Hope and Rebelliousness stats? And what do they do? The only guess I have so far is Hope affects the status of the orphanage. However I've been given the option to Encourage Prostitution when an orphan asks for money, giving me Rebelliousness, or I can give $100 and lower Rebelliousness.

Which of these should I be going for? I would think encouraging prostitution would make them more independent and ultimately have more money, but obviously Hope is something I want. Right?

Update: I gave her $100 +++Hope -Rebelliousness
Orphanage status changed from Calm to Compliant. Is that good or bad? :unsure:

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Where do I find the Hope and Rebelliousness stats? And what do they do? The only guess I have so far is Hope affects the status of the orphanage. However I've been given the option to Encourage Prostitution when an orphan asks for money, giving me Rebelliousness, or I can give $100 and lower Rebelliousness.

Which of these should I be going for? I would think encouraging prostitution would make them more independent and ultimately have more money, but obviously Hope is something I want. Right?

I believe it affects what random scenes can proc while at the orphanage.

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021

Best outcome is a mix of both. Compliant is right in the middle of hope and on the lower end of rebelliousness. The best states are in green, going from KIND to IDEALISTIC, and then turning into a red REVOLUTIONARY when you get both stats high enough.
Unless something has changed recently, I don't believe that you can directly see the exact amount of hope and rebelliousness you have accumulated. The wiki has a table though that gives you a general idea of where you are.
As for what they do, I believe it's mostly flavor text, showing you how well the orphans are handling life under Bailey. However, high hope and rebelliousness both give you a random chance of finding an envelope with $100 in it stuck to your door every once and a while, and having the latter higher also gives you a better chance of one of the orphans giving you an antique for the museum.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

You won't find any of these stats without cheating.
None of these choices are game changing.
Probably you want to max out both Hope and Rebelliousness.

Apr 19, 2020
You won't find any of these stats without cheating.
None of these choices are game changing.
Probably you want to max out both Hope and Rebelliousness.
Both? I kinda thought Rebelliousness was the low end of the Hope scale.
[Rebellious 0_1_2_3_4_5_6_7_8_9_10 Hopeful]

The thought of them being 2 scales intrigues me now... I thought it was 1 scale simply because doing something that adds Rebelliousness usually lowers Hope and vice versa. Though it's all guesswork since the wiki says nearly nothing about those stats.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Extra stats, social.
More Rebelious -> kids become Sh-tneys.
More Hope -> kids become Sydneys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Some thoughts/ideas...

Alex and the Farm:
Working on the farm is certainly nice. Solid payday and profits once everything is up and operational. That said, while repelling Remy every 20 days or so is doable, and annoyingly repeative, we really could use some allies/farmhands. So I got to thinking of who could we have help us out.

Avery-Ally: Likely shipping contracts. Like each week or so, have 5 or so contracts in which me meet said need. Example: 2500 Carrots for $3500. And if we have surplus that can be added as well, or even haggle for a little extra. Plus it could set up a Avery vs Bailey match up.

Robin-Farmhand: Spring/Fall Breaks (I mean seriously, who drinks lemonade in fucking spring?! Degenerates!!!). Would have to convince them to help out though, but I could see them helping tend to the fields (if not irrigated/harvest time) or help tend to the animals. Could even split our work fee with them.

Whitney-"Farmhand"/"Helper": Granted, Whitney and their friends certainly wouldn't be, at first, be the kind of reputable hires to help the farm, with all likelyhood of Whitney overseeing their friends work or tend the fields. Wouldn't have to pay them much though, given Whitney's oral love. Could even train their friends to handle the animals/fields for some less work for us to do. And when it comes to defending the farm, naturally payment would be in order.

Eden-Farmhand/Guard: I can think of two situations for Eden to be possibly recruited to the farm: 1-Explain the situation and offer fresh foods and dairy to help guard during raids. 2-Eden's cabin burns down and we invite them to stay at the Farm. Eden could help with the animals and lands. Though given the possessiveness between Alex and Eden, could lead to some pretty hot threesomes and agreeances for sharing.

Kylar-Guard: Honestly wouldn't have to put in much effort here to 'hire' them to help guard during raids. Would work well guarding the tower.

Sydney-Farmhand: 3 days of the week during Breaks. Could be convinced to help, fresh air and new sights. Alex would probably adore Sydney, invite them to stay the night, lead to some possible threesome action. (Corrupt Sydney would be down, Pure... not so much likely....).

-Side thoughts: Could maybe make a deal with the Cafe interms of cream there, have extra milk and cream there should we run out, lessen suspicion there.

If someone shares this on the discord, just give credit where it's due.

Reactions: MarinaAce
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes