IDecaX

May 26, 2020
something wrong with the beeesss? mod. trying to install and the image files are same as the vanilla game only a handful are actually different but the web version is working fine

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
By giving people handjobs with a decently leveled Hand skill so they won't 'escape', ending up with coom on your hands and then masturbating so you end up shoving said coom right up there in order to get pregnant without penetration? You can do that during a random encounter i believe.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
By giving people handjobs with a decently leveled Hand skill so they won't 'escape', ending up with coom on your hands and then masturbating so you end up shoving said coom right up there in order to get pregnant without penetration? You can do that during a random encounter i believe.
No, I get the handjob part.
I don't know the "masturbate but not washing"

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
No, I get the handjob part.
I don't know the "masturbate but not washing"
I'm not sure how that could have been any clearer. Can you elaborate on what part of that you don't get?
something wrong with the beeesss? mod. trying to install and the image files are same as the vanilla game only a handful are actually different but the web version is working fine
Check to make sure you have the same game version, that typically happens when incompatible version of BEEESSS and DoL. Failing that, try reinstalling DoL and BEEESSS and see if that fixes it.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Is this too few source or am I just unlucky? Trying to get the Hail Mary achievement
RNGesus is a big factor.
For context: playing a herm I maintained 5 to 10 sources (her own) inside at all times, while on fertility boosters, and it took 60ish days before a pregnancy (finally!) happened.

Also, location matters.
Sperm on the outside of the vag gives a *chance*, but it's very very small.
Need to scoop it up with fingers and push it inside ;)

As others have said. Hail Mary is damn tough for Females. (And it can still be time consuming for to try with a Herm)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The indication of the thing happened inside is when the vaginal parasite slot become unavailable, right?
Prolly, yes.
You can also check the pregnancy stat on "estra stats" to see if you're preg.
Your pc won't know it if you don't use preg tests but you the player will.

That's how I always checked mine ever since I discovered it.
Abusing game mechanics / exploits!!!

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Prolly, yes.
You can also check the pregnancy stat on "estra stats" to see if you're preg.
Your pc won't know it if you don't use preg tests but you the player will.

That's how I always checked mine ever since I discovered it.
Abusing game mechanics / exploits!!!
From the wiki:
When Realistic Pregnancy is enabled, the only way for player to know that they are pregnant is to take a pregnancy test, or look for Unable to host parasites due to other type of vaginal pregnancy. under the Extra Stats (Spoilers) tab, as the Pregnancy status does not show up under Extra stats unless the player knows about it.

So... Under 'Extra Stats', the status of the Vag parasite slot tells you immediately that you're pregnant.
But the pregnancy line won't update until you know about it. (Positive test)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
From the wiki:
When Realistic Pregnancy is enabled, the only way for player to know that they are pregnant is to take a pregnancy test, or look for Unable to host parasites due to other type of vaginal pregnancy. under the Extra Stats (Spoilers) tab, as the Pregnancy status does not show up under Extra stats unless the player knows about it.

So... Under 'Extra Stats', the status of the Vag parasite slot tells you immediately that you're pregnant.
But the pregnancy line won't update until you know about it. (Positive test)
My guy, here's a pic for proof.
I've been doing this since the preg update, if there's an exploit, I'll abuse the f- out of it.

This is also the reason why I never buy preg tests~~~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ok.
Sometimes the wiki is wrong ;)
Yes.
Sometimes I know info that the wiki dun' have~~~
I love keeping exploits so Vrel can't fix it and I'll enjoy it for myself. evil laugh
I do tell them game-breaking bugs though.

Compound refills was my favorite but now that it's once a week, I'll just go out of my GOON cave every Sunday. :KEK:

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
Check to make sure you have the same game version, that typically happens when incompatible version of BEEESSS and DoL. Failing that, try reinstalling DoL and BEEESSS and see if that fixes it.
Both are fresh downloads, i opened up some of the image files in the BEEESSS zip folder and they're still vanilla image files, i go onto gitgud and download the degrees-of-lewdity-graphics-mod-master mod folder follow the instructions but the body and other parts are standard while the clothes are different

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes