EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Yeah, of course.
But since every one has cow tits after a few months (without countermeasures that is) I hadn't even considered the option of being flat^^.
And since going to the pharmacy for pills is something I always do in the first day or 2, I'd simply assumed most players are aware it's easy to control the sizes of their bits.
;)
BTW: I just got 60 buns and almost had my second cumming. So I guess with some more sensitivity 90+ buns would still be possible.
I'm curious how you're making that many in a single session.

According to the (and assuming it's correct)
"An important exception is when masturbating for the chef job. No matter what, the player's Sensitivity is treated as if it is 1 there."
Also, AFAIK, Sensitivity effects how often you orgasm, not how much. And you mentioned having only one orgasm.

With 2 breast pumps, my Herm MC gets 30 - 35 buns per shift.

From looking around the wiki, my best guess is...
Your MC has both the 'Orgasm Addict' trait and the Cow TF?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
And since going to the pharmacy for pills is something I always do in the first day or 2, I'd simply assumed most players are aware it's easy to control the sizes of their bits.
;)

I'm curious how you're making that many in a single session.

According to the (and assuming it's correct)
"An important exception is when masturbating for the chef job. No matter what, the player's Sensitivity is treated as if it is 1 there."
Okay..., didn't know.
Also, AFAIK, Sensitivity effects how often you orgasm, not how much. And you mentioned having only one orgasm.

With 2 breast pumps, my Herm MC gets 30 - 35 buns per shift.

From looking around the wiki, my best guess is...
Your MC has both the 'Orgasm Addict' trait and the Cow TF?
Yes futa-cow + Hedonism.

Pre preggo I had 2 or 3 orgasms without Hedonism and 1 or 2 orgasms with Hedonism. The latter gave me ~60 or ~90 buns.

The last time I tried only one breast pump and I started with close to max arousal. That gave me almost a second orgasm.
The next time I try it the old way w/o pump.

Last edited:
Reactions: EmperorGus

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a quick way to manipulate the pre-determined RNG in this game? In other HTML games, using the forward/back buttons seems to reset the RNG, but not in this one. Maybe a sugarcube command?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is there a quick way to manipulate the pre-determined RNG in this game? In other HTML games, using the forward/back buttons seems to reset the RNG, but not in this one. Maybe a sugarcube command?
the RNG is kinda predetermined, yeah
you do same things, you get same results
if you do something else along the way, you'll get a different result

Reactions: ladguru

MirrororriM

Oct 7, 2018
In some cases if you're playing with the cheat menu available, you can can click on confirm and that usually changes the result of rng related events.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
load save that you want to change, before doing what you are going to do a action, and now do what you originally were going to do

Reactions: Aswiri

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I can't start any intimate relationship with Robin nor with Sydney. Nothing happens. No night visit.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Eager to have/see Sydney + Sirris packaged content down the road.

-Sirris peeking in/walking in while we're banging/getting banged Sydney and Syd either goes bright red (Pure) or (winks or goes louder/harder).
-Sirris likely sitting us down to have 'the talk', and likely being all about breeding/getting bred with Syd.
-Maybe impromptu threesome???

Lot of potential here.

I can't start any intimate relationship with Robin nor with Sydney. Nothing happens. No night visit.
You sure the stats are high enough and didn't fuck up your own choices?

anomajou

May 7, 2023
enable cheats or debug mode (or set `V.testing = 1` in the console), then it'll let you use `*` key to quickly reload the same passage with different rng. i also added `/` and `-` key binds to go back and forth in history, and they do not require cheats. careful: if you have history depth higher than 1 and unchecked `preserve history when refreshing a page` in options, reloading rng will reset active history.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
enable cheats or debug mode (or set `V.testing = 1` in the console), then it'll let you use `*` key to quickly reload the same passage with different rng. i also added `/` and `-` key binds to go back and forth in history, and they do not require cheats. careful: if you have history depth higher than 1 and unchecked `preserve history when refreshing a page` in options, reloading rng will reset active history.
Absolute legend.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
How do I get Sydney to peek on me in the changing rooms?
From what I recall, I had to try on MULTIPLE layers of clothes, take them off, and then repeat that when his lust (I think) was high. You eventually get a message saying that the curtain quickly shifted back.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Idk if vrelnir or other devs check this thread sometimes, but I cant post in the discord, so Im gonna post a few bugs I found here:

1st: on the new island, when exploring and finding the plumerias field, when you already gathered the seeds sometime before but dont have enough tending skill to pick the flowers you get an error "0.4.2.7 Error :): Island Explore): The passage Island Explore has no usable links." It then tells you to load a previous save or use the emergency exit, I encountered this a couple of times and always used the emergency exit without issue.

2nd: before I got to the island, I bought the condom vending machine for the brothel, installed it and went to the pharmacy to buy condoms for it, but didnt buy any cause I couldnt afford it. Then I got send to the island, and after I came back, when I went back to the brothel some time later, the machine was gone with briar telling me I kept it unstocked too long. No problem, Im just gonna buy it again at a later point. I did that, I could buy and install it normally, but when I went to the pharmacy to buy stock for it, they didnt sell condoms for the machine anymore, so its impossible to stock it.

3rd: At some point I framed whitney for my crimes using the side entrance police station pc, then a bit later I got his dismissal event and dismissed him. Curiously, a few days after that, I got an event where police dragged him out of school and sent him to the pillory. After that, he was back to pester me again. I assume this is a bug, not intended? I can trigger his dismissal again though, so its not a big deal.

All of this happened on the android version.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can you guys share your tips and tricks for this game?
Also, I'm stuck on completing science projects, can someone help?
  1. I need to "Examine purple lichen on the lake ruin" but I don't know where is lake ruin or how to reach it. I don't know if game has ever explained this anywhere, am I just expected to figure this out on my own, with zero clues?
  2. I also need to measure "local phalli" but I don't know how to do this. Game says go to beach but then what?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can you guys share your tips and tricks for this game?
Also, I'm stuck on completing science projects, can someone help?
  1. I need to "Examine purple lichen on the lake ruin" but I don't know where is lake ruin or how to reach it. I don't know if game has ever explained this anywhere, am I just expected to figure this out on my own, with zero clues?
  2. I also need to measure "local phalli" but I don't know how to do this. Game says go to beach but then what?
DoL wiki wll be your best friend for info searching:

1. lake ruin is in the forest, by going deep enough you'll reach the lake itself where you'll have to swim and dive in said ruin to find the purple lichen.
2. Local phalli, go to the beach and there should be an option to find a person for it.
Time to measure some d-cks!!!

Depending on your playstyle, if you're defiant or sub or sexual focused etc etc.
Physique is always a good stat to improve via anything physical exercise as that stat affects your "damage" in combat.
School Grades are always great to improve but you don't NEED to go to school everyday especially if you don't have enough money to pay the rent.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Bailey just keeps raising the rent... I meandered around week 1 and I was able to come up with the hundred.. then realised I had to find a way to make 300 by week 2... That took a lot more effort, but after shifting most of my exploration time for work time, I was able to clear that too... then 500 by week 3... I could no longer choose where to work, I had to spend every day working at the office building (the best paying by far of what I found). It took all week after school and I barely scraped past 500 in time... then he wants 700... and I have no idea what I could even do to pass this.... I could start skipping school, I suppose... and grinding the same events at the same job over and over, but that's not fun anymore... and if he's then just going to want 900 anyway??

I'm certain there are super cheesy ways that you veterans know to make all the money in the world, but I am legitimate feeling utterly like these ever-increasing payments are killing this game for me. I can't explore to find better pay either, or I won't make the payments... what can I do here?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Bailey just keeps raising the rent... I meandered around week 1 and I was able to come up with the hundred.. then realised I had to find a way to make 300 by week 2... That took a lot more effort, but after shifting most of my exploration time for work time, I was able to clear that too... then 500 by week 3... I could no longer choose where to work, I had to spend every day working at the office building (the best paying by far of what I found). It took all week after school and I barely scraped past 500 in time... then he wants 700... and I have no idea what I could even do to pass this.... I could start skipping school, I suppose... and grinding the same events at the same job over and over, but that's not fun anymore... and if he's then just going to want 900 anyway??

I'm certain there are super cheesy ways that you veterans know to make all the money in the world, but I am legitimate feeling utterly like these ever-increasing payments are killing this game for me. I can't explore to find better pay either, or I won't make the payments... what can I do here?
Office job is pretty shit pay.
Without even going into most optimal minmax options, short answer is that you can sell your body for a good sum. Try to get into the strip club, you'll get denied for having no ID and will find out about the brothel on Harvest St. You could also work at the Strip Club from that point, but there's a lot less income in there and restrictive hours.
Beside that, early on good way to make some quick cash is diving into the lake ruins and selling your finds at the museum.
And for another pretty good not-necessarily-sexual option is the Spa at Danube St, but you need either high beauty or C hand skill. It will pay more if you get lewder.
There are also some once-weekly jobs that you could end up with that can pay pretty well, like a photo modelling gig and brothel shows.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes