EndingSoul

Aug 21, 2017
Damn looks like world expansion re-added fatigue or I was playing a bugged run the whole time. I'm gonna miss it :(
I mean what kind of spirit needs sleep any who smh

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What, you just mean 500 in terms of money? How much time does it generally take to get to that amount, even practically naked and tending to VIPs it's a measly 15-20 per hour. Since people are saying it's good money earlygame i feel i'm missing something.

In comparison, an hour in the cafe gets me 460 (10 buns) to 535 (13) in my latest playthrough with Milk Factory, but not Cow, and working in the spa around 2500 per full day if i go Alluring and pick the promiscuous options even without actually having sex. The Spa also has the added benefit that, when it closes, i'm one click away from the orphanage so the odds of getting caught are pretty low.
I can share some ways~~~

1. Doing odd jobs from the rich folks in the manor though that is a lot more risky imo.
2. Selling antiques from the lake ruin every weekends via museum, also by skulduggery while leveling the stat at the same time with minimal risks assuming you turned off a lot of the "toggles" from encounters.

Spa has a bit of a stat check so it ain't easy to unlock especially for new players but once you do unlock the spa, say goodbye to that rent money struggle 'cause you can earn more than the max cap of Bailey's rent even with Robin's debt with you in a week. That's how good the money-making part of that place is.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
2. Selling antiques from the lake ruin every weekends via museum, also by skulduggery while leveling the stat at the same time with minimal risks assuming you turned off a lot of the "toggles" from encounters.
Would say disabling some content purely to remove difficulty is kinda cheesy

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh definitely, it makes the game a lot easier.
Especially some toggles like tentacles and / or fish combo while doing lake ruins.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
True. Yet by the 5th time around my character's had to fight being swallowed by a whale (or just going through with it)...it gets kinda old. At this point I keep swarms & vore turned off. And turn beastie off entirely if I'm going swimming, as if I'm going swimming it's because I'm trying to do something specific, dammit!

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
True. Yet by the 5th time around my character's had to fight being swallowed by a whale (or just going through with it)...it gets kinda old. At this point I keep swarms & vore turned off. And turn beastie off entirely if I'm going swimming, as if I'm going swimming it's because I'm trying to do something specific, dammit!
Same. Like excuse you, kindly fuck off right now, I am looking for something and don't need your bullshit right now.

(Good do I wish we could affect the spawn rates of certain things and people so badly as well. Whitney and Kylar never show up when you are actually trying to do their stuff but the second you chose not to, they are all over you ever other second it seems.)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
(Good do I wish we could affect the spawn rates of certain things and people so badly as well. Whitney and Kylar never show up when you are actually trying to do their stuff but the second you chose not to, they are all over you ever other second it seems.)
That should be the "encounter rate" slider for ya since it always depends on your allure stat, you can lower it or even raise it higher.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Is Chylli from here the one stirring up shit, or was it someone else and Chylli has just hijacked development? Is Chylli supported by the community? Like, what's the deal? I don't think I'd really mind if the original developer of World Expansion is some fuckhead that decided to take their shit and go home but the community decided to band behind someone else instead (it's all both specific and derivative to DoL anyways, and WE's development presumably involved multiple people working on it in the first place?), but if this Chylli is the problem to begin with...well, that might be a different story.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Haven't played this game in a long time. You play it for so long, it gets to a point where you're not reading anything anymore, just clicking buttons almost mindlessly. Its kinda the same during combat as well. Sometimes the text just gets too long that its not even worth reading. I wonder what all of you think about it as well.

VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022
Is Chylli from here the one stirring up shit, or was it someone else and Chylli has just hijacked development? Is Chylli supported by the community? Like, what's the deal? I don't think I'd really mind if the original developer of World Expansion is some fuckhead that decided to take their shit and go home but the community decided to band behind someone else instead (it's all both specific and derivative to DoL anyways, and WE's development presumably involved multiple people working on it in the first place?), but if this Chylli is the problem to begin with...well, that might be a different story.
Chylli is still the WE owner. Like someone said previously, she closed her repo about 6 weeks ago, the Admins from DoL Modding Discord asked her to open it, she refused. They tried to compromise and only allow Vrel and another base Dev and 2 admins from DoL Modding Discord access to the repo, she again refused. So it was removed from the Discord and she has now setup a page here to distribute it.
Not trying to stir more up, just putting what happened out there so there's not ongoing speculation and rumors for the next week.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes