whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Chylli is still the WE owner. Like someone said previously, she closed her repo about 6 weeks ago, the Admins from DoL Modding Discord asked her to open it, she refused. They tried to compromise and only allow Vrel and another base Dev and 2 admins from DoL Modding Discord access to the repo, she again refused. So it was removed from the Discord and she has now setup a page here to distribute it.
Not trying to stir more up, just putting what happened out there so there's not ongoing speculation and rumors for the next week.
Why she closed it in the first place though?

Was she the one who stirred up the whole anti-Chinese community thing to begin with?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I think the best thing about strip club bartending is the "listen" option until you get the smuggler event, which will give you 2k (I think) when you steal it. Plus the tips you make along the way, which you can max out if you wear clothing with the tipping trait.
Ah, that would explain things. I was looking at the bartending job and it barely paying more than knocking on random doors and wondered why people were saying it was a good source of money.

So basically, bartending is at its best when you're trying to do something other than bartending :D

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Chylli is still the WE owner. Like someone said previously, she closed her repo about 6 weeks ago, the Admins from DoL Modding Discord asked her to open it, she refused. They tried to compromise and only allow Vrel and another base Dev and 2 admins from DoL Modding Discord access to the repo, she again refused. So it was removed from the Discord and she has now setup a page here to distribute it.
Not trying to stir more up, just putting what happened out there so there's not ongoing speculation and rumors for the next week.
I never cared much about mods. The game evolves so fast, they are usually already stale when I found them.
And given the choice between old DoL with mod or fresh vanilla DoL, vanilla always wins.
Now there is one(?) person with a closed repo against a public repo with dozens of contributors and daily activity.
Good luck with that. I would rather say: He's dead Jim.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think the best thing about strip club bartending is the "listen" option until you get the smuggler event, which will give you 2k (I think) when you steal it. Plus the tips you make along the way, which you can max out if you wear clothing with the tipping trait.
Btw, the "listen" option also increases awareness until 3, I think? So that can be used as an easy awareness stat grind w/o any stress, eldritch or any sexual shenanigans.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Actually you can apologise, stroke them and spam "next" until end of the encounter to make bailey cum if you wanna go completely cheesy on payments
Does this still work?
I'm not entirely sure if I tried, but I assumed this counts as "avoiding payment" and results in "make Robin pay".

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Does this still work?
I'm not entirely sure if I tried, but I assumed this counts as "avoiding payment" and results in "make Robin pay".
They do but funnily enough, they (Bailey's thugs) still hurt you with sex toys as an anti-cheese of sorts so it's still a race against time.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Does this still work?
It is avoiding payment, it was suggested under implication of not dealing with robin

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
They do but funnily enough, they (Bailey's thugs) still hurt you with sex toys as an anti-cheese of sorts so it's still a race against time.
Hmm, okay, will try next Tuesday.
Since the usual "no farthing for Bailey" was no longer an option I preferred to take the punishment. Then I presented my "Get Out of Jail Free card" and went home.
Funny thing is, devs expected this! There are a few scenes were you meet a seriously annoyed Bailey who thought you were gone for a couple of weeks.

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
how much money can you make from breaking into places at night? enough to pay rent or is it not worth doing?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
how much money can you make from breaking into places at night? enough to pay rent or is it not worth doing?
Depends on where you're breaking into.
If it's the rich folks houses then yes, the ships from the docks? yes, the smugglers at night? yes, Compound warehouse? for spray only, yes.

Can you imagine if we can stockpile sprays we haven't used and sell them to Landry? That'd be easy bank.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Hey everyone, thanks for all the helpful tips so far. I come at you with 2 more questions today!

1. Can I lower my sensitivity? As a fan of denial, having a whole bunch of orgasms in every encounter is losing it's appeal very fast...

2. Is there any details around the watersports mod? I really like watersports content, and it would be nice to know a bit more about what that one includes.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Who needs ez bank when u got Avery? (y)
Independent PC enjoyers.
Though I'm having fun in my current PC which is a literal incel / femcel aka no interaction with any of the folks and treat 'em all like sh-t + max defiance. :KEK:
Respond to all advances with the "belittle them" option.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
That should be the "encounter rate" slider for ya since it always depends on your allure stat, you can lower it or even raise it higher.
Wait does that slider affect Whitney and Kylar? I always had it at the default cause any higher and I was getting harassed every time I moved a map section.

Also does anyone have the latest Graphic / BEES mod? Clarity edit: wait clarity needed Degrees of Lewdity Graphics Mod by BEEESSS . Not the community sprite one.
Either the link or a page number.
I can only find one that is from the preg update and I can't find it on here but I'm dumb so I may have just missed it.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
1. Can I lower my sensitivity? As a fan of denial, having a whole bunch of orgasms in every encounter is losing it's appeal very fast...
AFAIK no.
If you haven't ticked the wrong boxes upon character creation, you should have started with minimal sensibility.
The only way to affect sensitivity I know of is overdosing pills. The result is quite random. I.E. all shit can happen.

Blackwokf74

Mar 12, 2021
Is Chylli from here the one stirring up shit, or was it someone else and Chylli has just hijacked development? Is Chylli supported by the community? Like, what's the deal? I don't think I'd really mind if the original developer of World Expansion is some fuckhead that decided to take their shit and go home but the community decided to band behind someone else instead (it's all both specific and derivative to DoL anyways, and WE's development presumably involved multiple people working on it in the first place?), but if this Chylli is the problem to begin with...well, that might be a different story.
chilly took over the mod after original owner of the mod left, but the original owner of the mod said that he was ok to have anyone to take over the mod to keep it going, this was like a year ago or two, chilly had a bad reputation to begind with as she refused to update base game version on her two previous mods and in the third not even bothering as well and this third mod was the brutality mod (wich it come with another drama and that it was kinda "soft" banned on main server as it was being talked alot but it had alot of stuff that wasn't alow so that's why it was soft banned talking about that mod)

a few months back with Beees mod becoming porpular and getting a few addons, people started doing a few sprites of the tfs that the mod included in beees style, this for some odd reason didn't liked it for chylli and outright didn't want to see any of it on their mod and this might have been one of the reasons that it closed the repo a few days back.

then happen of what recently happen and basicly locked evryone out of the mod, including active contribuitors of the mod in the modding server and not even allowing not even purity guy and admins of the server wich i kinda saw it coming since the whole ordeal with the beees sprite issue months ago and then they announced that the mod would be discontinued wich as i could see it was a lie lol, then they left the server, considering it was the most popular mod and one of the first ones of dol that lasted this long, it hit hard to alot of people that played the mod, but as i said, i kinda saw this coming from the behaviour she showed before on in the chats on the modding server wich was quite rude most of the time, i hope this can explain what lead to this mess and other things, specially as i ain't that good in english and i think i got a bit of grammar issues in here but i hope it can be readable xD

Chylli

Oct 27, 2023
chilly took over the mod after original owner of the mod left, but the original owner of the mod said that he was ok to have anyone to take over the mod to keep it going, this was like a year ago or two, chilly had a bad reputation to begind with as she refused to update base game version on her two previous mods and in the third not even bothering as well and this third mod was the brutality mod (wich it come with another drama and that it was kinda "soft" banned on main server as it was being talked alot but it had alot of stuff that wasn't alow so that's why it was soft banned talking about that mod)

a few months back with Beees mod becoming porpular and getting a few addons, people started doing a few sprites of the tfs that the mod included in beees style, this for some odd reason didn't liked it for chylli and outright didn't want to see any of it on their mod and this might have been one of the reasons that it closed the repo a few days back.

then happen of what recently happen and basicly locked evryone out of the mod, including active contribuitors of the mod in the modding server and not even allowing not even purity guy and admins of the server wich i kinda saw it coming since the whole ordeal with the beees sprite issue months ago and then they announced that the mod would be discontinued wich as i could see it was a lie lol, then they left the server, considering it was the most popular mod and one of the first ones of dol that lasted this long, it hit hard to alot of people that played the mod, but as i said, i kinda saw this coming from the behaviour she showed before on in the chats on the modding server wich was quite rude most of the time, i hope this can explain what lead to this mess and other things, specially as i ain't that good in english and i think i got a bit of grammar issues in here but i hope it can be readable xD
So I originally worked on WE back when it was started 2 and a half years ago. Noeinan eventually quit the mod because the majority of content no longer aligned with his original ideas for the mod due to the contributors. I took ownership of the mod, with Noeinan's blessing, back around 6 months ago. I do have 3 previous mods, being Apocalyptia, Brutality, and Backrooms in that order.

Regarding Beeesss I'm personally not a fan of the project since I feel the spriting style of the base game contains a lot of its character as a project and requested they not do the same for sprites from WE.

Despite the mod's source code being privatized, to prevent people from stealing WE content and/or using it for mods that I frankly find disgusting, contributors were still given rights to view and publish content to the private branch and continue developing the mod as a team. At the time of WE's removal, yes I intended to shut down the mod, however one of my fellow WE devs did everything he could to keep it alive for me, which I heavily appreciate and will not put to waste. (Also I was kicked from the server, not left)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kryomancer

jarlbalgruuf

Feb 17, 2022
I never cared much about mods. The game evolves so fast, they are usually already stale when I found them.
And given the choice between old DoL with mod or fresh vanilla DoL, vanilla always wins.
Now there is one(?) person with a closed repo against a public repo with dozens of contributors and daily activity.
Good luck with that. I would rather say: He's dead Jim.

It's new DoL with mods, World Expanded/Chylli's Mod keeps up with updates from the base game.

So, it's Fresh Vanilla+, essentially.

Anyway, regardless of what drama goes on between her and the server mods, I'm just glad WE is still available. It's possible to enjoy a creator's work without liking the creator themselves.

Robochild

Sep 18, 2023
It's new DoL with mods, World Expanded/Chylli's Mod keeps up with updates from the base game.

So, it's Fresh Vanilla+, essentially.

Anyway, regardless of what drama goes on between her and the server mods, I'm just glad WE is still available. It's possible to enjoy a creator's work without liking the creator themselves.
The whole deal with not allowing a bees to continue doing resprites of WE is really gross to me.
It'd be one thing if they were editing the code but it's just a simple graphics mod totally separate from WE

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Hey, coming back with two more questions today :)

1. Is there a safe way to go to and from the farm? I'm trying to play the content there, but I'm having huge trouble with the travelling. I rely on luck hitchiking, and at night that's carrying some extreme savescumming implications. Anything I can do relatively early on to make this jounrye safely and quickly?

2. Another poke about the Watersports Mod, if there exists a list of features, content, a community discord, anything?

Reactions: RiloLaki
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes