Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, you need the community sprite compilation also which can be found on the Beeesss channel at the DoL Modding Discord here:
Discord wont let me log in with a disposable email, asks for my phone number, and i will not log in with my actual discord account.

Is the content in on a real website some where?

VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022
Discord wont let me log in with a disposable email, asks for my phone number, and i will not log in with my actual discord account.

Is the content in on a real website some where?
I will post the links for the gitgud pages. You will need to start with base game and then extract and install img.zip from Beeesss mod (not the img folder but the file within img.zip) and then img file from the Community Compilation.
Beeesss Mod:
Community Sprite Compilation:

*Note Not all hair and clothes have been made compatible yet but the community is working on them. If you would like to contribute please join the DoL Modding Discord.

Reactions: PixelLewd

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah, I don't know what defy the night could mean. Sounds like vampires honestly. But there's notes for patches? I already read the list vrel posted
Well, I guess I didn't read the post Vrel made here. But it is clearer on their blog post. Basically, it is a new Temple Trial you have to do which increases your rank among the members of the temple, graduating from being a simple initiate. Which, of course, grants you new tasks, bigger responsibilities and other freedoms in there (the main one being that you can treat the temple as a new home, too). Anyway, the trial is that you gotta endure a whole night doing a vigil (which means no sleeping, so be careful with your fatigue before doing so, because knowing how this game is...). So, yeah. Have fun with that.

Reactions: LandBeach

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Well, I guess I didn't read the post Vrel made here. But it is clearer on their blog post. Basically, it is a new Temple Trial you have to do which increases your rank among the members of the temple, graduating from being a simple initiate. Which, of course, grants you new tasks, bigger responsibilities and other freedoms in there (the main one being that you can treat the temple as a new home, too). Anyway, the trial is that you gotta endure a whole night doing a vigil (which means no sleeping, so be careful with your fatigue before doing so, because knowing how this game is...). So, yeah. Have fun with that.
I think there is a Willpower check to pass the test. I failed at Willpower 3 so maybe someone knows the minimum level?

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Tfw you somehow miss 10 updates (0.4.1.7 --> 0.4.3.0) and only notice on the 11th update (0.4.3.1), and have to read through the (Rather impressive) changelogs to know what's different.

VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022
wanted to give the "beeesss mod" from dolmods a try but i think i messed up somewhere cause the head is around of around a neck length above the neck and the clothes are not fitting well to with them beeing dispalced to the left i nregards of the body of around half a legs width.
can anyone help me there?
Actually I checked around and tried the website, and its working if you just press Play. The community comp is already incorporated into it.
But if you download the "source" you will need the community comp also.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.3.1 is up on my blog! It focuses on the temple, letting initiates ascend in rank, and adds a confessional that the PC can attend from either side.

Happy Halloween!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Vrel! Great time for the update, gonna play during Halloween in DoL during Halloween irl, vibes perfection.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.3.1 is up on my blog! It focuses on the temple, letting initiates ascend in rank, and adds a confessional that the PC can attend from either side.

Happy Halloween!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FK YEHHHHH!!!
Mismatched socks? Say no more, I shall now create the most stereotypical cat grill.

"The island has been cleaned up and rebalanced. The build menu is a lot nicer, and the islanders now carry more appropriate objects for those with skulduggerous hands. They also no longer report the PC's use of pepper spray to the police!"

Idk why but this line is funny to me, especially when you get a mental image. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Person spray me eye, person spray illegal, me report you to police.
Me file complaint, ook ook.

Last edited:

2Q2see

Apr 1, 2020
Allow me to clarify: While using one hand (let's say the left one) to attach and/or operate a breast pump, this prevents you from using your other hand (in this example the right one) to insert fingers into the vagina.
not if you are dull-whelling breast pumps

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Where's muh' option to play meek defiant demmetttttt.
Remove the restrictions on how the PC acts alreadyyyy!!!

not if you are dull-whelling breast pumps
Wtf is dull-whelling.
I know dual-wielding though. :KEK:

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Imagine a world if you would, a world where you don't have to be on the receiving end but in fact are the aggressor, a world where all npc's are actual characters instead of shadow apparitions with their own models, clothing styles, names and are re-encounterable, Now... Forget all that because we are in a world where it's been over a decade and we still aren't even on v1.0

Game should be called DaGREEDY of Lewdity! :sneaky:

amaaba

Jul 1, 2018
Imagine a world if you would, a world where you don't have to be on the receiving end but in fact are the aggressor, a world where all npc's are actual characters instead of shadow apparitions with their own models, clothing styles, names and are re-encounterable, Now... Forget all that because we are in a world where it's been over a decade and we still aren't even on v1.0

Game should be called DaGREEDY of Lewdity! :sneaky:
yes, we need reverse of this game.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes