ramses11

Jun 8, 2020
Baton is probably going to be found in the backdoor of the police station or prison (copium huffing)
Whip may be from the farm or if we steal in the remy estate, dunno. kek
This is definitely unfinished since it's still new, no?

Pregnancy tattoo? If it's the womb tattoo you're talking about then maybe.
I remember the subreddit saying smth like it's a dream event while in bloodmoon.
Huh, I'm only getting ivory wraith sleep events. Anyone got any more info on how to trigger it?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes, but downside is Max Grace as initiate fill only half the bar and to make it go up I need to play as confessor.
So many sinful people

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Brudder anyone can confess all they want and commit a sin right after exiting the temple so it's useless to think they'll change but free Grace is free Grace. :KEK:

A shame that we can't bonk other people with the weapons though.
It's only a crime if people report me~~~

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Brudder anyone can confess all they want and commit a sin right after exiting the temple so it's useless to think they'll change but free Grace is free Grace. :KEK:

A shame that we can't bonk other people with the weapons though.
It's only a crime if people report me~~~
I agree, but I don't want to lose free 4000. Especially since wrong choice really drain that Grace

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Finally some God Given Weapons! (lol)...
Now how long útill the PC becomes a Magical girl/boy i mean Nun/monk, and starts screaming Deus Vult?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Baton is probably going to be found in the backdoor of the police station or prison (copium huffing)
Whip may be from the farm or if we steal in the remy estate, dunno. kek
This is definitely unfinished since it's still new, no?
No, I found them already. They are both in the temple.
You can spar with them and raise your skills. The skills appear next to Sprays and Net in the Characteristics.
But nuffing beyond that. Since I've got the new temple feats, this should be end of content so far.

I guess both will be restricted to temple stuff. :(

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Yes. It's the graphics + BEES mod.

BTW what's that second game in your signature? The orange background one.
Femdom University 0

its a pure femdom game, only play if you like to lick feet and get your face farted on xd

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I have question about kidnapping content. As far I know if mc faint in farmland, on road and one other location (I forgot how it called) there is a chance that mc would be kidnapped. I tried this and from what Ive got that mc what inprisoned on some kind of farm, where it he is ordered to play a role of cow. Is this the only conten for kidnapping or there are other options, like being forced to be a sex-toy for kidnappers or being forced into prostitution?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I have question about kidnapping content. As far I know if mc faint in farmland, on road and one other location (I forgot how it called) there is a chance that mc would be kidnapped. I tried this and from what Ive got that mc what inprisoned on some kind of farm, where it he is ordered to play a role of cow. Is this the only conten for kidnapping or there are other options, like being forced to be a sex-toy for kidnappers or being forced into prostitution?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's probably more I'm forgetting.

Reactions: Anderus1984
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes