Aug 22, 2021
In the newest update my purity no longer appears to increase daily or via the confession booth. Is this a bug, or is it expected behavior once you hit zero and start becoming a demon?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sorry if I'm dumb and missing it, but is the only content of this update bug fixes and the custom notes tab?
Eh, not dumb but more into being blind or just straight up lazy reading so here it is~~~
The whole update notes from Vrelnir 'emselves just 4 f-ing pages behind.

Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.3.1 is up on my blog! It focuses on the temple, letting initiates ascend in rank, and adds a confessional that the PC can attend from either side.

Happy Halloween!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I was able to do it as alpha/stockholmed, but it did take some time. Check in your settings that you have the chances set as high as possible without losing achievements (assuming you care), then be in the wolf lair and strip off most everything, and sleep for one hour repeatedly. Each time (appears to) role a chance that the black wolf will be distressed, at which time you can comfort them, take them in hand, then immediately let go. That usually gives you a one turn window to pick mount/be mounted if you are deviant enough.

If the rng doesn't work out after a full day, you can also reload, then reset it for a fresh set of roles by exiting then re-entering the cave or washing in the stream (something that spends time usually does the trick). Rinse and repeat until you get lucky, then save there and try a similar strategy in the scene to re-roll the pregnancy check.

If you try to keep your arousal around 3/4 of the way full, that should let you time things out nicely.
Hey wrong person. I was asking about Eden's cage. I'm not the person asking about Black Wolf pregnancy.

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Eh, not dumb but more into being blind or just straight up lazy reading so here it is~~~
The whole update notes from Vrelnir 'emselves just 4 f-ing pages behind.
Oh sick, thanks dude I was looking for this and just must have missed it. Sorry you have such a shitty attitude though, hope your night gets worse!

Idgat

Jan 26, 2020
Anybody else got the new clothing styles bugged in shop? Happens in both android and Mobile web

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Is there a mod that will give npcs their own pixel models like the mc has or there no such mods?
Also I wonder about something else so some time npc can tied, put chains on legs or put collar on mc and I wonder how to get rid of them?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Thanks I'll try that. I couldn't figure out if it was before the trait or not, but I forgot to keep a save from before getting captured but with him hunting me until this version. So I could never test it cause I have shit luck and it's always the Wolf hunting me when I go into the woods.
Edit: Did not work. He just spanked me. Will try to be more defiant when I try again.
Edit 2: Nope. Being defiant didn't work. OMG why the fuck is this so hard.
I got the cage once, but I can't remember exactly what it was as it was a while ago. I think Eden wasn't head over heels for me, I had permission to leave for a while, but then I stayed away way longer than Eden gave me permission to. Then when they came for me I ran away from them. When they found me again I fought them, and they had to basically drag me back to the cabin, and I think that's when I got caged. Probably. As I said, it was a while ago that I got an Eden caging event.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can you have the Firemod and the beeees mod in the new version?
You can mix both by using the firemod just for the xrays and beeesss for the clothing / idle sprites so yes, they should be working just fine.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Not even for the xrays? If it's the same then the version dun' matter.
I don't know about xrays, I'm talking about game and mod versions, since other person asked "Can you have the Firemod and the beeees mod in the new version?" Firemod's page says it is updated for v4.2.7 of the game, but latest game version we have here is v0.4.3.2. So I doubt it is possible to use firemod with current latest version of the game, nevermind bees mod.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes