Asanagu

May 29, 2019
How does pregnancy work with realistic and fetishized settings when it comes to getting cum in your character from multiple people in a short period of time? What is the 'time frame' for the PCs womb to accumulate sperm sources and then when it's time to get pregnant, how is the father determined?

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
How does pregnancy work with realistic and fetishized settings when it comes to getting cum in your character from multiple people in a short period of time? What is the 'time frame' for the PCs womb to accumulate sperm sources and then when it's time to get pregnant, how is the father determined?
fetishized the roll is done there and then as soon as you receive either a creampie or creamed on the pussy plus who is the father.

for realistic when the midnight rolls in or some other metric(midnight is used a lot for things tick over) and is randomly selected to from cum sources and you need to take a pregnancy test

Yhilm

Apr 18, 2022
I don't know about xrays, I'm talking about game and mod versions, since other person asked "Can you have the Firemod and the beeees mod in the new version?" Firemod's page says it is updated for v4.2.7 of the game, but latest game version we have here is v0.4.3.2. So I doubt it is possible to use firemod with current latest version of the game, nevermind bees mod.
The beeees mod is updated to this version, but the firemod's most recent version says it is 0.3.13.5

Yhilm

Apr 18, 2022
But how do I install both mods in the newer version? Do I simply download them from DOLmods and move the img to the newer version?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know about xrays, I'm talking about game and mod versions, since other person asked "Can you have the Firemod and the beeees mod in the new version?" Firemod's page says it is updated for v4.2.7 of the game, but latest game version we have here is v0.4.3.2. So I doubt it is possible to use firemod with current latest version of the game, nevermind bees mod.
It should tbh if it's just the xrays.
Been doing that ever since 'cause the xrays are way more than outdated at this point.
The only thing changing in different versions are mostly bug fixes, clothing and LI content updates.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Heya
That's not really mygame type but... Eurg... I have some difficulty's to stop playing~

I... Probably gonna ask to much, but, there's a mod for changing the sprite from "fighting" scene?
There's Beees mod and fire mod for the sprite tothe left and some "penis" animation, but for the stance? Nothing?
1698997394598.png

Thank you for your times!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Love being a demon nun.
You can literally succ a person dry til' they collapse.
Be a literal semen demon!!!

And now I'm somewhere I've never been to.
PURGE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Love being a demon nun.
You can literally succ a person dry til' they collapse.
Be a literal semen demon!!!

And now I'm somewhere I've never been to.
PURGE
Is this the one where a man keep speaking about holes or the woman asking to be purged?
Either way, the event is still possible as an angel

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is this the one where a man keep speaking about holes or the woman asking to be purged?
Either way, the event is still possible as an angel
Reject purity, embrace demon TF.
Or even better, Fallen TF. (permanent version)

I mean, I just chose the purge option since that was pretty new and it led to a whole lore bomb + the reveal of the OTHER faction.
Sydney's to be specific.

Bonus:

Last edited:

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Gotta love the irony of anyone playing a game where you get railed by horses and worms calling someone else a weirdo because they turned off the ability to get animal ears.

• Haha
Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Gotta love the irony of anyone playing a game where you get railed by horses and worms calling someone else a weirdo because they turned off the ability to get animal ears.
We don't judge, that's what the toggles are for~~~
To disable kinks ye don't want.

Now side note:
Did I just meet one of my old characters? :KEK:

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
I don't think they were serious lmao. But even if they are it is fine dw.

I mean, we can always hide them but TF has so many good benefits.
Especially fangs / horns.
I bet, it is just not my kink when it comes to mc. I like them human.

We don't judge, that's what the toggles are for~~~
To disable kinks ye don't want.

Now side note:
Did I just meet one of my old characters? :KEK:
Yeah, this game is pretty good with all the available content and settings. And it keeps getting updated. Dev is one of the rare hardworking ones in this "industry". Bless them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't think they were serious lmao. But even if they are it is fine dw.

I bet, it is just not my kink when it comes to mc. I like them human.

Yeah, this game is pretty good with all the available content and settings. And it keeps getting updated. Dev is one of the rare hardworking ones in this "industry". Bless them.
Amen to that brudder.
But at least we should get the option to sneakily take a baton / whip via skulduggery to beat the sh- out of the mfs.

Just like how I follow this one quote~~~
It's only a crime if people know about it.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes