Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just want to be sent to the prison already.
Plz met me get my next spray upgrade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
is there anything you can do with the statue of virgo in the temple?
This thing seems pretty new so maybe the hint is all we have for now.
We gon' battle things with them baton / whips in future updates!!!

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
I'm not sure how pregnancy works in this game. I tried taking fertility drugs and waited for the risky days, even set pregnancy chance to 1/4. Still no suceess with random NPCs or brothel customers. Does pregnancy only work with named NPCs?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I'm not sure how pregnancy works in this game. I tried taking fertility drugs and waited for the risky days, even set pregnancy chance to 1/4. Still no suceess with random NPCs or brothel customers. Does pregnancy only work with named NPCs?
Nah, you can get pregnant by random NPCs. Have you tried taking a pregnancy test? If you have the game set for realistic, you won't know you're pregnant immediately.

Reactions: CeLezte
Oct 12, 2018
There can be a couple of reasons, they may be using condoms or you're just really unlucky. Check your pregnancy settings too.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I'm not sure either. My futa-MC has born two kids. Alex is pregnant. But by now there should be a dozen of random NPC kids.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Nah, you can get pregnant by random NPCs. Have you tried taking a pregnancy test? If you have the game set for realistic, you won't know you're pregnant immediately.
I tried both in realistic and fetishized. Non of them gave me results. I will keep trying. Let's see if I can start a new game and try it that way.

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, I downloaded FireMod, but I wanted to install BEES Mod, which folder should I put it in?
Okay i'm gonna rewrite this, if you just want the Bees mod download these 2

And replace the DoL img folder with the first then the second.

Last edited:
Reactions: RiloLaki

Xibbit

Jan 4, 2019
Hey anybody have performance problems on 4.3.3 ?
My game slows down drastically once an encounter / animation starts playing.

(yes disabling images solves the slow down, but what`s the point in playing without those)

any help is appreciated

Blackwokf74

Mar 12, 2021

(yes disabling images solves the slow down, but what`s the point in playing without those)

any help is appreciated
that seems odd, i didn't had any issues with perfomance other than my browser messing me up a few times, so im not 100% sure how to help you here, might be a compute issue, unless you playing on phone, then it might be one of the issues the game sadly goes trough on phones that it's out of reach of the contribuitors and vrelnir xD

VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022
Hello, I downloaded FireMod, but I wanted to install BEES Mod, which folder should I put it in?
As long as you downloaded the newest version of Firemod, Beeesss is already included. Just make sure to go to Graphical Mod Settings and enable Beeesss and the Kaervek Community compilation with Beeesss on top and the comp right below it.

VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022

any help is appreciated
Combat animations dont work on mobile currently. You can disable them in settings and not have to disable images altogether.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes