Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Amen to that brudder.
But at least we should get the option to sneakily take a baton / whip via skulduggery to beat the sh- out of the mfs.
Eh, the thing is clearly still on early stage. I do hope the later stage allow us to bring weapon out on compound possession event. That way we can blame the pale ghost thingy for weapon usage :WeSmart:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Eh, the thing is clearly still on early stage. I do hope the later stage allow us to bring weapon out on compound possession event. That way we can blame the pale ghost thingy for weapon usage :WeSmart:
No no, we can always use the ancient trusty excuse:
They were corrupted. They were possessed. I had to purify them.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Gotta love the irony of anyone playing a game where you get railed by horses and worms calling someone else a weirdo because they turned off the ability to get animal ears.
Yea that irony was the point of the whole joke

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
"Hi there, I have a lot of missing body parts, I think I did not update for long. Shall I restart my char afresh or is there a quick stuff to check ? saving me 500 days of playthrough"
Edit: nevermind, I reinstalled it with another downloaded version :p

Last edited:

Mrobe2021

Oct 12, 2021
Guys, are there any orgasm denial mechanics? I know about chastity belts, but looks like they don't do anything besides protection against penetration.
I mean maybe debuffs if don't have climaxes long time and e.t.c.

Oct 12, 2018
Guys, are there any orgasm denial mechanics? I know about chastity belts, but looks like they don't do anything besides protection against penetration.
I don't think there's anything like that, there's edging but that's for enemies. Only thing you can do to keep your arousal low is to have low sensitivity, low masochism, low sadism, don't have parasites in you and don't have the lustful trait. inserted sex toys also increase arousal so don't have those either.

If there is something like that you could check out the Wiki

Alternatively, having high willpower will give you a chance to recover from the stun effect sooner. But that's about it.

Reactions: Mrobe2021

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I don't think there's anything like that, there's edging but that's for enemies. Only thing you can do to keep your arousal low is to have low sensitivity, low masochism, low sadism, don't have parasites in you and don't have the lustful trait. inserted sex toys also increase arousal so don't have those either.

If there is something like that you could check out the Wiki

Alternatively, having high willpower will give you a chance to recover from the stun effect sooner. But that's about it.
That's all more less futile.
The more you dive into the rabbit hole the more traits you acquire which increase arousal.
Either they just increase arousal (like bimbo) or they trait bad stuff for arousal (like maso) or they enhance your skills and your arousal (like sado). But at the end you are constantly in heat.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Neonate? Neonate? Using terms that make me think of vampires is only going to overexcite me. :cry:
Apparently DoL has an educational mandate^^
I've never heart this word before, because of my fragments of Latin and Romance I've got the meaning, but I had to check if this is actually an English word. Apparently it is. TIL.

Oct 12, 2018
Actually, I've been messing around with the console using F12 and there's 2 commands that you can use.

"SugarCube.State.variables.arousalmax = 10000" this one changes the maximum amount of arousal you can have, pretty self explanatory really, 10000 is the default i haven't used these "max" commands yet so i don't know if they reset. Alternatively:
"SugarCube.State.variables.arousal = 0" Sets your arousal to 0

There's so much more commands too, i found out about the console from a previous post, but it barely touched the surface.
You can change virtually anything if you know the correct keywords.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Actually, I've been messing around with the console using F12 and there's 2 commands that you can use.

"SugarCube.State.variables.arousalmax = 10000" this one changes the maximum amount of arousal you can have, pretty self explanatory really, 10000 is the default i haven't used these "max" commands yet so i don't know if they reset. Alternatively:
"SugarCube.State.variables.arousal = 0" Sets your arousal to 0

There's so much more commands too, i found out about the console from a previous post, but it barely touched the surface.
You can change virtually anything if you know the correct keywords.
"arousal=0" is a tactical cheat, the consequences are mostly harmless. I admit I used it a couple of times.
"arousalmax=..." dunno what happens if you change it. I would never touch it in a save I wanna keep.

You really should not encourage noobs messing with stuff you don't understand. That's just CENSORED.

Oct 12, 2018
"arousal=0" is a tactical cheat, the consequences are mostly harmless. I admit I used it a couple of times.
"arousalmax=..." dunno what happens if you change it. I would never touch it in a save I wanna keep.

You really should not encourage noobs messing with stuff you don't understand. That's just CENSORED.
What are you going on about? I highly doubt changing the max arousal would somehow ruin a save, and why are you assuming the dude is a noob? Plus i've been messing around with the console for quite some time. So i understand how it works.
Lastly, nothing you've said yet contributed anything useful to the dudes question.

Reactions: Touhoupedia

Miu Iruma

Jan 21, 2021

its not gonna break anything lmao. its a sugarcube game the console is perfectly fine to use as long as you dont start messing with story flags without knowing how to. stats are absolutely fine

Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Question.
Why in a city with beastman, monster, tentacles, etc...
Is pregnant player not allowed to drink?
I know how the reason is "it's not good for the baby" but considering how the seedy part of the city didn't care about pregnancy...

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Question.
Why in a city with beastman, monster, tentacles, etc...
Is pregnant player not allowed to drink?
I know how the reason is "it's not good for the baby" but considering how the seedy part of the city didn't care about pregnancy...
I mean the PC is probably smart and nice enough to not utterly poison their baby willingly.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
I mean the PC is probably smart and nice enough to not utterly poison their baby willingly.
nah fam, needs to be a feature. It's not evil enough to bring another life into this fucked world, gotta hit em with that fetal alcohol syndrome debuff too. :ROFLMAO:

Jealco

Mar 25, 2018
Reject purity, embrace demon TF.
Or even better, Fallen TF. (permanent version)

I mean, I just chose the purge option since that was pretty new and it led to a whole lore bomb + the reveal of the OTHER faction.
Sydney's to be specific.

Bonus:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which graphics mod is that?

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes