Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Anyone know how I can mess with my save file to just remove an ear slime? I'm stuck in a really damn annoying chain of events right now, every time I try go to remove it the Ivory whatever or Eden gets me before I have a chance and it's just getting in the way of me actually playing the game. I don't know if the slime's influence is just too high or something, I edited my save to lower the corruption anyway not sure if that will actually help me get to the altar though.

Veximily

Aug 13, 2021
Anyone know how I can mess with my save file to just remove an ear slime? I'm stuck in a really damn annoying chain of events right now, every time I try go to remove it the Ivory whatever or Eden gets me before I have a chance and it's just getting in the way of me actually playing the game. I don't know if the slime's influence is just too high or something, I edited my save to lower the corruption anyway not sure if that will actually help me get to the altar though.
You have to time it so you reach the altar right when the blood moon starts so you can get there unimpeded. It's a huge pain in the ass.

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
idk if its just me, whenever I confess in the temple my stats wont change. my purity won't go up and my deviancy won't go down.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
You have to time it so you reach the altar right when the blood moon starts so you can get there unimpeded. It's a huge pain in the ass.
I managed to get it finally, thanks to Eden being an asshole I was having to fight the wraith with my hands bound so I cheated the bindings off, put my pain to zero as well as stress and trauma etc etc
Little did the wraith know it was fighting an overpowered anime protagonist

But my lord what an annoying turn of events that was
In short I went to the temple to learn about the altar thing, where the nuns did a purity check(failed) somehow managed to avoid being penetrated throughout the whole "purification" thing since most of the assaulters were women, then IMMEDIATELY after that more nuns just randomly attacked me and dumped me in the forest because the blood moon started, then Eden, then trying to get through the forest and to the lake without the wraith attacking which took so so many reloads
I don't even feel bad for cheating, that sucked

SicariusLux

Nov 26, 2022
Anyone know of any mods or anything that allow you to be naked out in public during the day without constantly having to run between alleys and such? It's always disappointed me that even with max exhibition you suddenly start panicking if your clothes get a bit too wet while you're in town and you have so many options limited to you if you try to walk around in stuff like a swimsuit instead of "proper" clothes, much less actually being exposed.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah the way Exhibition works in the game is a little odd, your character can want to be naked at all times having everyone lust over them but then you just can't actually do that? Almost every exhibition act I can do is "too tame to soothe" but she still wants to hide under cars and stuff in case people see her, strange indeed

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
is there a place outside of the discord where i can download some of the modstuff?
dolmods seams to have only some parts of some stuff and some stuff isnt even there for download but only for online play.

i want to keep my discordacc seperate from some stuff.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Golden Chastity Belt is a pain. It's feeling impossible to break atm without being gangbanged to oblivion. Farm work doesn't give enough money to live on, so I can't hang out at the farm much. I heard horses can break it easily but that's not really feasible for that reason at least until school ends. Wiki mentions slimes too but getting the trait to find them is another time chore (Doesn't seem like just having hallucinations can find them either, I ran around the sewers all day). Even with rape gangbangs and shit, characters just seem prefer DPing your ass instead of trying to break the belt.

Edit: Found out Extra Stats has clothing durability, that helped answer a lot of my questions about this. Well as long as it won't repair in any way, I guess I just have to wait months for it to come off. Kinda killing my motivation to play, I already invested so much in trying to break it just to find I did almost no damage to it. Really could use a more reliable way to break it, even if it takes multiple days. There's too much shit in this game to manage now vying for your time for a status you don't want to stick around this long. A punishment like this used to be fine, but now you can miss a ton of events if you dick around with anything too long.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Golden Chastity Belt is a pain. It's feeling impossible to break atm without being gangbanged to oblivion. Farm work doesn't give enough money to live on, so I can't hang out at the farm much. I heard horses can break it easily but that's not really feasible for that reason at least until school ends. Wiki mentions slimes too but getting the trait to find them is another time chore (Doesn't seem like just having hallucinations can find them either, I ran around the sewers all day). Even with rape gangbangs and shit, characters just seem prefer DPing your ass instead of trying to break the belt.

Edit: Found out Extra Stats has clothing durability, that helped answer a lot of my questions about this. Well as long as it won't repair in any way, I guess I just have to wait months for it to come off. Kinda killing my motivation to play, I already invested so much in trying to break it just to find I did almost no damage to it. Really could use a more reliable way to break it, even if it takes multiple days.
Well the intent is not getting caught in it, shoulda been more careful or reloaded a save.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Edit: Found out Extra Stats has clothing durability, that helped answer a lot of my questions about this. Well as long as it won't repair in any way, I guess I just have to wait months for it to come off. Kinda killing my motivation to play, I already invested so much in trying to break it just to find I did almost no damage to it. Really could use a more reliable way to break it, even if it takes multiple days. There's too much shit in this game to manage now vying for your time for a status you don't want to stick around this long. A punishment like this used to be fine, but now you can miss a ton of events if you dick around with anything too long.
Step 1: Alex's farm
Step 2: Horse deviancy 5 option.
You can literally break the golden chastity belt from that in less than an in-game hour~~~
Them horse d-cks have the strength of a battering ram or smth.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
go to the temple and get "even more protection". then the belt will take damage from backdoor sources as well.
Thank you, that helps a ton.

This made me realize the game is kinda getting crowded for events and content. Wonder if we'll reach the point where you need to start with certain feat bonuses to not miss shit. I really hate failing competitions and missing events. The first couple of months of playtime are pretty strict atm to keep up with everything between the competitions and protecting/paying off Robin's debt before they're abused and such. I remember when there was too much spare time and you could just mess around most days, now it's a struggle to raise all your numbers high enough in time. Hopefully new events will focus on later months. Looking at the wiki quickly, seems like the game is still mostly focused on packing content into the first few months.

Also, still hoping the wasps with get sprites/animations someday lol. Glad some more of the forest/farm critters have them now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViviX12

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Honestly id rather the game have too much to keep up with so you have to pick and choose. If every new game is juggling all of the same metrics in all of the same ways it kills replay value. Id love to see something like a track and field meet or something to "replace" the science fair if you dont want to mess with it since right now there isnt a whole lot of meta stuff for athletic characters to flex with.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I haven't played this game in forever.. wanted to download it again and give it a try, see how it is..

And I wanted to download some mods for it, Chilly's mod (previously World Expansion mod), BEES mod (for better graphical assets, since that was one of the things I did not like very much about this game at all).. and if possible Fire Mod

I don't know if these three mods are compatible with one another, I have installed them (at least, I believe so) and there seems to be some graphical glitches happening.

Does someone have any idea if all of them work together? If so, could I please get help on how to install them? Thank you :D

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Found another amazing way to break golden chastity belts. The machines in the landfill deal 100 damage each turn and you can just sit and wait there until your cage breaks or they get bored? They seem to give up after like 30 turns. You can access that area pretty early.

Btw, anybody get the 1 mill achievement legit? About the best money I've found so far is the spa. You can make 3-4k a day but it requires S rank overall seduction, max hand, max thighs or butt, 5 Promiscuity and Exhibition, and a high level of Skulduggery to steal from clients consistently. It's super rng, you can make between like 40 and 500 per 50 minutes. Average is around 200-250 in that time (Higher if Skulduggery is high and you have Submissive trait). It's nice because it's so safe and nothing can interrupt it like just about any other job. I guess fair enough for how rng it is and how many stats it requires. Getting a string of those stingy clients or that person who tries to send you to the soup kitchen fucking blows. On the flip side, getting a bunch of clients you can hold down is great.

Edit: Ah, seems the meta right now is the chef job for insane money making, lol. Maybe I'll use that if I ever restart as a male character and don't save Robin. Guess I'll save that feat for another time. I really need to finish all the farm feats this patch, and stop restarting my feat collection from scratch every time I come back to the game. There are way too many feats now to keep doing that lol.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Found another amazing way to break golden chastity belts. The machines in the landfill deal 100 damage each turn and you can just sit and wait there until your cage breaks or they get bored? They seem to give up after like 30 turns. You can access that area pretty early.

Btw, anybody get the 1 mill achievement legit? About the best money I've found so far is the spa. You can make 3-4k a day but it requires S rank overall seduction, max hand, max thighs or butt, 5 Promiscuity and Exhibition, and a high level of Skulduggery to steal from clients consistently. It's super rng, you can make between like 40 and 500 per 50 minutes. Average is around 200-250 in that time (Higher if Skulduggery is high and you have Submissive trait). It's nice because it's so safe and nothing can interrupt it like just about any other job. I guess fair enough for how rng it is and how many stats it requires.

Edit: Ah, seems the meta right now is the chef job for insane money making, lol. Maybe I'll use that if I ever restart as a male character and don't save Robin. Guess I'll save that feat for another time. I really need to finish all the farm feats this patch, and stop restarting my feat collection from scratch every time I come back to the game. There are way too many feats now to keep doing that lol.
Or just go to the docks, wait for the robot detectors and get away easily by bluffing to the officers.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
My estimates of the spa were pretty spot on. Ran it a couple of times to get an idea of how often events show up and the averages. I speed run it a bit so wasn't too sure about the exact numbers until now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
S rank butt and a higher chest skill might help a bit. I dunno if the naked scene money is improved with higher chest skill, but mine is only C atm. Raising those might help a bit. Soup Bitch appearing 9 out of 30 attempts is interesting, lol. At least they're better than the stingy clients that don't ask for anything special or have a seduce option. Keeping Submissive is also a pretty easy extra 300-500 a day, so that's pretty important. I fought back against some rapists and lost that trait for a while, boy did that hurt.

Also, I've never lived at the farm, is it possible to still attend all times of school while living on the farm (with a decent sleep schedule). I know Coastal Path + S rank Athletics means you can travel back and forth in around 2 hours, is the horse riding much faster?

Edit: Seems travel to and from the farm will take about 30 minutes on horseback, so better than running, and safer than hitchiking. It's not too difficult to go back and forth to the farm + school on weekdays. You can saddle a stead right from the farm interface, so it saves a lot of trouble too. Good, won't be too much trouble to improve the farm and manage my other stuff.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes