FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The real achievement in this game is selling a single person over a hundred cabbages at a time. Market Stall is really great/safe for maxing Skulduggery too, every 20 minutes you get a guaranteed consensual theft target when they ask for oral/sex for very little fatigue. Pretty great way to multi task, glad there was some other benefit to working on the Merchant feat. Working all day selling cabbages only to make like 800 off of them alone would have been painful lol. With Skulduggery it's actually pretty decent even considering how much time it takes to grow all these damn cabbages. Only "negative" event really is when somebody tries to steal your produce or isn't willing to buy anything.

Got A rank Skulduggery up about 70% in a day.

Edit: Pretty mind numbing grind, but at least I finally maxed Skulduggery and got the Merchant feat. Now I can sell produce in bulk to save time. Don't think I'll try for maxing Housekeeping yet, there doesn't seem to be too many benefits and it's not even a feat booster option yet.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Well, farming pays off quickly. 22 days after I unlocked the farm plots and while juggling school, already have 25k onions from it lol. I'll probably have to sell most of them to the factory and lose a lot of profit, but still pretty nice. School just ended for holiday finally. I've never played this long before, looking forward to the time off from school to finish up the farm feats and do a bunch of shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I shouldn't be surprised at this point:

Last edited:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Well, farming pays off quickly. 22 days after I unlocked the farm plots and while juggling school, already have 25k onions from it lol. I'll probably have to sell most of them to the factory and lose a lot of profit, but still pretty nice. School just ended for holiday finally. I've never played this long before, looking forward to the time off from school to finish up the farm feats and do a bunch of shit.

I shouldn't be surprised at this point:
Question, do you have the yield up or no?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Question, do you have the yield up or no?
With fertilizer? No, I've had my hands full trying to clear the fields. So you can make quite a bit more. If you mean Tending, mine is maxed. Kinda happens automatically just clearing the field. I didn't have irrigation for a while either and missed some days. Farming is pretty OP. I mean, it's pretty much a full time job even with irrigation watering the plants since it still takes an hour to till and 3 hours to plant each field, and there are up to 9 fields.

Seems like a great way to get the Millionaire Feat though after like a year of playtime. It takes at least 3 school holidays to clear most the Farm and build some of the expansions needed to protect and maintain the it. The building times of expansions and their massive costs means you can't really speedrun the improvements though. It's good to start early for that reason. I've had to stop at 7 fields for a while to catch up in buildings to actually use them properly. Now I'm back to spamming my Spa job to afford the upgrades for the Farm lol.

Definitely the most end game option and requires a high income before you start so you can actually afford to improve it. The Spa and Cafe might be faster to Millionaire since the Farm requires a shit ton of time/money investment, but I think it'll edge ahead eventually for income. You also need Business Fame to increase the speed you sell to the Factory, so start raising your Fame with Mickey quests early. Going to the Factory and picking up like 5k profit a day every day is a pretty great feeling though. Right now even if I stopped farming, I'd still be making like 2-3k a day for a month from the backlog of veggies in the Factory.

I think my record for a single Good quality field with max Tending is 9239 cabbages. Average is usually more around 3-4k though.

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I haven't played for quite a while, but I think it raises suspicion and you lose time not producing cream. I might be wrong though.
Cumming gives extra cream fluid, though if there are negative consequences in terms of suspicion i haven't noticed them.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I was wondering why the fuck I was confused about holidays and school terms. Text bug in the journal lies about how long the break in spring is.

RIP Farm progress for another 2 months. Starting to consider how long I can afford to skip school. Breaks go by way too fast when working on the Farm.

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I was wondering why the fuck I was confused about holidays and school terms. Text bug in the journal lies about how long the break in spring is.

RIP Farm progress for another 2 months. Starting to consider how long I can afford to skip school. Breaks go by way too fast when working on the Farm.
Farming is a full-time job anyway, fighting the goons takes time in itself.
I think I miss school 90% of the time when farming.

And I can't remember how many days of school I skipped to grind the fox transformation and take care of the farm.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Farming is a full-time job anyway, fighting the goons takes time in itself.
I think I miss school 90% of the time when farming.

And I can't remember how many days of school I skipped to grind the fox transformation and take care of the farm.
Yeah, I guess I'm pretty much done with school anyways and I really want to finish these feats. Can't make enough money for the farm upgrades needed to protect the farm with school lessons in the way. I've just never abandoned school before, so it seems kinda scary. I think in all my playtime I've missed less than a week total, and it's usually because I'm kidnapped, lol. This character only missed a day.

I can see why skipping school was decriminalized.

Reactions: thedude176

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
Yeah, I guess I'm pretty much done with school anyways and I really want to finish these feats. Can't make enough money for the farm upgrades needed to protect the farm with school lessons in the way. I've just never abandoned school before, so it seems kinda scary. I think in all my playtime I've missed less than a week total, and it's usually because I'm kidnapped, lol. This character only missed a day.

I can see why skipping school was decriminalized.
i think the only downsides to skipping school are missing Sydney & Whitney content, and your grades suffering (though in my experience it wasn't that big an issue considering i skipped sparingly)

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So can you get rid of hypnosis traits? Looked around for a while on the wiki and searched here and not seeing any info about them being permanent or removable. Having Willpower and Awareness be at odds makes maintaining low enough Awareness to avoid these traits difficult. Seems you can farm Willpower a bit faster than Awareness by edging people while masturbating, gloryhole is pretty safe for that. Kinda wish the non sex stuff was a bit easier/most reliable though. The firewalk and museum torture aren't enough to even maintain 4 Willpower.

Edit: Looking at the extended stats, I just realized the dunking test also gives Willpower even though it doesn't state it in the text. WELP. That would have been nice to know earlier. Not like I check my extra stats after every single event. So you can get around 40ish Willpower a week from the Museum usually. That makes maintaining it without sucking a million dicks more reasonable, lol. It is a challenging test though even with S swimming, and I don't know what happens when it fails.

Man I wish people would stop quoting update posts. Anytime I try searching this thread for anything about the game, I get a shit ton of results quoting the same post. The update posts usually have enough combinations of words to end up in the search results for whatever you're looking for too, even though it usually doesn't answer the question, lol. Searching this thread is almost useless. Glad the wiki is mostly up to date, goodjob wiki peeps.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
First, I laughed, so thanks for that. The idea of a park enthusiast was just super amusing, combined with that somehow being the primary demographic of this game, that was hilarious.
Second, if your picture is implying the euphemism I think it is, then good you provided it because I would have never picked up on it otherwise. On the other hand, I prefer to not think in that direction, so I almost wish you hadn't provided a pic.
To be honest, nowadays she isn't quite as loli, for one specific reason: that minor change to the waistline in the newer versions. It's weird but that slight change reduced the "boxy" more rectangular look and makes her look more developed in general. I upgraded her to possibly teen status, now. (and gave her Massive tits)

For the record I use Firemod, which just now caught up to that particular update.

I'm pretty new to DoL and found it cuz it was mentioned on like ten thousand threads, so I was left with no choice but to see why I was the only one on the interzones that never played it.

And now I've raised a mildly insane stockholm wife for Eden. (y) Game'z gud (less dolphins pls)

Reactions: sparrow_rose

VikingPil0t

Mar 23, 2022
To be honest, nowadays she isn't quite as loli, for one specific reason: that minor change to the waistline in the newer versions. It's weird but that slight change reduced the "boxy" more rectangular look and makes her look more developed in general. I upgraded her to possibly teen status, now. (and gave her Massive tits)

For the record I use Firemod, which just now caught up to that particular update.

I'm pretty new to DoL and found it cuz it was mentioned on like ten thousand threads, so I was left with no choice but to see why I was the only one on the interzones that never played it.

And now I've raised a mildly insane stockholm wife for Eden. (y) Game'z gud (less dolphins pls)
Idk what that pic and Firemod have to do with each other. Also Firemod didnt "just now" update. The last update was a month ago.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
With fertilizer? No, I've had my hands full trying to clear the fields. So you can make quite a bit more. If you mean Tending, mine is maxed. Kinda happens automatically just clearing the field. I didn't have irrigation for a while either and missed some days. Farming is pretty OP. I mean, it's pretty much a full time job even with irrigation watering the plants since it still takes an hour to till and 3 hours to plant each field, and there are up to 9 fields.

Seems like a great way to get the Millionaire Feat though after like a year of playtime. It takes at least 3 school holidays to clear most the Farm and build some of the expansions needed to protect and maintain the it. The building times of expansions and their massive costs means you can't really speedrun the improvements though. It's good to start early for that reason. I've had to stop at 7 fields for a while to catch up in buildings to actually use them properly. Now I'm back to spamming my Spa job to afford the upgrades for the Farm lol.

Definitely the most end game option and requires a high income before you start so you can actually afford to improve it. The Spa and Cafe might be faster to Millionaire since the Farm requires a shit ton of time/money investment, but I think it'll edge ahead eventually for income. You also need Business Fame to increase the speed you sell to the Factory, so start raising your Fame with Mickey quests early. Going to the Factory and picking up like 5k profit a day every day is a pretty great feeling though. Right now even if I stopped farming, I'd still be making like 2-3k a day for a month from the backlog of veggies in the Factory.

I think my record for a single Good quality field with max Tending is 9239 cabbages. Average is usually more around 3-4k though.
No I meant the crop yield setting.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
No I meant the crop yield setting.
Oh, it's default, so 500%.

i think the only downsides to skipping school are missing Sydney & Whitney content, and your grades suffering (though in my experience it wasn't that big an issue considering i skipped sparingly)
Yeah, thanks for mentioning it's not that bad, helped give me the push to finally try it lol. Apparently you can pretty safely do one week on and one week off, so that's what I'm doing now. Pretty funny to just abandon school for a week and not be punished at all, but heaven forbid you're 5 minutes late to a class. Let's just go with they assume you're sick...a lot.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
A chastity belt was put on my character in school and I'm having a hard time finding a place to go where I can have it removed. Can someone help please?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A chastity belt was put on my character in school and I'm having a hard time finding a place to go where I can have it removed. Can someone help please?
Your option for that is probably let other people break it.
But a horse is the best at it~~~
Time to visit Alex's farm and have some fun with their horses.

Even the gold chastity belt only lasted TWO encounters with horses.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Your option for that is probably let other people break it.
But a horse is the best at it~~~
Time to visit Alex's farm and have some fun with their horses.

Even the gold chastity belt only lasted TWO encounters with horses.
Awesome! Thanks I didn't want to start over.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes