Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Edit: Looking at the extended stats, I just realized the dunking test also gives Willpower even though it doesn't state it in the text. WELP. That would have been nice to know earlier. Not like I check my extra stats after every single event. So you can get around 40ish Willpower a week from the Museum usually. That makes maintaining it without sucking a million dicks more reasonable, lol. It is a challenging test though even with S swimming, and I don't know what happens when it fails.
Personally, during the first school break i try and get myself abducted by Remy. It's pretty nice to powergrind physique and (if you (try to) resist everything) Willpower, Hand skill for tending to the horses helps me open up the Spa earlier and the milking machine is great for getting your career as a chef jumpstarted.

Not sure how effective it is compared to other methods as i've never looked at how much i gain how fast, but for me it ticks all the boxes to help me get set up for the rest of the playthrough. Also, there's an encounter in the morning and an event-type encounter in the afternoon and that's it, compared to the city the place feels like a vacation when your stats are still low.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayymao

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
can your female character get pregnant, and can it be by a non human?
Yes.
A wolf of all things too and only a wolf, somehow normal doggos can't.
For now~~~

Side Note: Can someone upload hikari mod, the latest one?
Discord is acting strange on my pc, the usual black screen problem.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There's not much of a thrill doing this here, but at least you feel refreshed. You came 481 times. You might be trying to ascend to tentacle godhood. You might be crazy.

... Should have gone for 1000.

• Haha
Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There's not much of a thrill doing this here, but at least you feel refreshed. You came 481 times. You might be trying to ascend to tentacle godhood. You might be crazy.

... Should have gone for 1000.
Time to use an autoclicker on the to orgasm option and afk.
Ez 1k with no effort.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
While 100% equating to a stress pass out and trauma being 1000 probably. But, solid way to get 1k Climax Trait.
Psh, ez.
Just spam Robin's TF option for ez stress and trauma relief.
Or Just spam the good zaza in the temple. :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes