Aug 26, 2017
super good game just some suggestions for the game and features id like to see implemented bigger portion sizes or a better scale of portions such as ass and tits i feel the enormous size for the breast is way too small i feel like her breast should appear much bigger same goes for the ass the max ass size is very small not even noticeable also i found some sex scenes dont properly display the under clothing such as the rope as an example sometimes it will load the animation with a regular bra on also interspecies impregnation would be cool such as horse, pig, dog, ect. next one is for the cheat menu adding the ability to further the pregnancy stage would be amazing and to outright just give birth especially for the anal parasites there is no way to interact with them you just have to wait the minimum 2 weeks in game which can take a long time just to get the end result. also i havent found a way to milk my mc with the pump maybe add an option to do it in your room or in any bathroom as it is a handheld pump would be cool if you could get caught milking yourself

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
there really needs to be some instructions on how to put the mods together. Mainly the plus version aka the actually playable version iirc correctly as it has everything worthwhile and more importantly lets you skip shit and get to or back to whenever you were? so yeah plus with bees and fire to get all the graphic improvements

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
there really needs to be some instructions on how to put the mods together. Mainly the plus version aka the actually playable version iirc correctly as it has everything worthwhile and more importantly lets you skip shit and get to or back to whenever you were? so yeah plus with bees and fire to get all the graphic improvements
I've seen that mod but I actually have no idea what're the new additions to it that much 'cause I barely see them. :KEK:
I need a full list of everything that mod adds that should have been in vanilla.

PS: Someone plz send me the hikari mod latest ver 'cause my Discord is f-ed.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I've seen that mod but I actually have no idea what're the new additions to it that much 'cause I barely see them. :KEK:
I need a full list of everything that mod adds that should have been in vanilla.

PS: Someone plz send me the hikari mod latest ver 'cause my Discord is f-ed.
Plus not sure about extra stuff but it has debug/edit options which make the game playable especially if someone don't wanna do all the bullshit all over again to get to where they were or don't want to deal with particular stuff

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Since the ear slimes have come up i kind of wish it werent so damn hard to remove them. Its such a pain in the ass.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Can't see a download link, but this site has the ability to play with the Hikari mod.

DoL version seems up to date.
Oh that mod. Found it while I was looking but wasn't sure if that was the one Raf-Raf meant

johnnstokes99

Feb 17, 2020
A problem with the farm is a lot of the upgrades drop respect among the animals daily, anybody know if that hurts you in anyway
Animal respect is completely irrelevant (except if you actually do work with the animals you'll get raped slightly more). Farm yield is also irrelevant.

All the money from the farm comes from growing your own crops. Helping out with the chores gives you literally nothing(they all always get done) and when events *do* give you farm yield the only result from that is the "profit-sharing". Which is to say the game totals up your farm yield and pays you out money for it. When a single field's harvest can get you thousands of dollars, why would you be chasing the payout of 100-200 dollars for a day's work?

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Animal respect is completely irrelevant (except if you actually do work with the animals you'll get raped slightly more). Farm yield is also irrelevant.

All the money from the farm comes from growing your own crops. Helping out with the chores gives you literally nothing(they all always get done) and when events *do* give you farm yield the only result from that is the "profit-sharing". Which is to say the game totals up your farm yield and pays you out money for it. When a single field's harvest can get you thousands of dollars, why would you be chasing the payout of 100-200 dollars for a day's work?
Thanks, glad I don't have to hang around the farm any more than needed to deal with the crops.

Got the Shining Reputation feat too. Man, I wish security level leveled up faster though, still not A rank. It's also taking a while to get up to 50k for the final woodland upgrade, bleh. Glad it's at least summer vacation, and when that ends, I can grow better shit on the farm. Going to go all 9 fields of garlic and build up a huge surplus in the factory.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
Yoooo my girl's a fkn cow

1700269382442.png

I was asked to help carry boxes or some shit for $30 which seemed totally ordinary. So I did it, and ended up being driven to some location, then bam... Remy said "you a cow, moo n' eat grass, bitch", or something (I may have taken liberties...), so I did. Long-ass story short, she's a cow.

I didn't even intend to do a transformation but here we are. Didn't plan to do it... but dude, I fkn looove my cowgirl! :D

It's a giant shame I turned pregnancy and lactation off. Otherwise I'd still be livin' on the farm, instead of getting "rescued" by Eden.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Do you need Stockholm Syndrome: Eden to get the poppies from their cabin? I was captured and escaped without it but I'm not seeing the cabin accessible anywhere in the forest. Maybe it shows up next day? I really don't want any more shitty permanent traits. The alternative method of obtaining them seems like it could be worse. I don't want to rng spam trying to end up in the asylum either. I don't even know how to build up a ton of trauma quickly.

Edit: Seems no cabin without the trait, dunno what the wiki is smoking talking about how parts of it are still accessible. Guess add it to the shit I can't complete until I abandon my main character/save.

Edit Edit: Hallelujah, I can finally make money now. All farm expansions finally fucking done at 375 days. That frees up SO much fucking time. Don't have to sit in the Spa 5 days a week to afford any more damn farm buildings. I don't even remember what it's like to just earn money anymore lol. It felt like all my work and my money has been eaten up by the farm for the past 9 months.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a giant shame I turned pregnancy and lactation off. Otherwise I'd still be livin' on the farm, instead of getting "rescued" by Eden.
Lol, lactation is like the main point of the cowgirl transformation. You should really try it on. The sex content for it doesn't seem too extreme, but it opens up a new job. I'm not a fan of lactation either, but having it on has never bothered me yet anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penitensary

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
^ Seems like a pretty shitty chance, or I've just been unlucky. I tried it half a dozen over a dozen times with different rng and kept getting sent back to the beach. Wasn't really a great day to try it anyways, so probably for the best. Seems like you'd need at least a couple days free for it. Whale encounter is a pretty good way to build up stress out in the ocean, just hang on to it for like 15 minutes.

Edit: Finally found it. Man that took a while of cheesing the rng. This...is probably going to take more than a couple days. Going to revert a save and wait till I have more free time. Damn, not looking forward to having to rng spam to get here again. You need a high Housekeeping skill to build everything and get all the feats and I've been neglecting that. Not sure you can even leave easily without a decent Housekeeping level. It also seems like it could take several weeks to gather everything and escape. It's going to be hard to time a good moment to come here intentionally, lol. I just wanted the damn seeds and maybe the artifacts, but this is too much to deal with for that right now. RIP Green Thumb trait on this character I guess.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Not really fond of so much being locked behind intentionally playing bad. Artifacts, seeds, their feats and such. I hope there will be more alternate ways to obtain that stuff eventually. Feels like a lot of shit a certain playstyle would want is locked behind a different playstyle. The reason you probably want to become an artifact hunter or farmer is to avoid some of the sex content in the game, but you're forced into it and have to intentionally play bad to complete a lot of that content.

Poppie seeds are a great example, both methods of obtaining it are bad end type stuff and require meta gaming. You have to intentionally want to see that sex content and fail on purpose to get seeds a farmer would want. Plumeria aren't great either, though I assume there'll be another way to find the island eventually, cause why the fuck would somebody pass out in the ocean a dozen different times on accident, lol. There's not even a reason to be out there more than once or twice right now unless you're intentionally trying to pass out for it.

Feat/achievement systems are a great way to make people play more for sure, but they're also a great way to make a game feel like a chore/job. Unsurprisingly, making people feel like they have to do shit they don't want to do can frustrate the fuck out of them and reduce their opinion of the game. Best way to counter that is to offer alternate ways to achieve the feats that allows people to play as close to how they want to play as possible. The game does have some options for that like with The Ivory Necklace, but some content still need some love.

Last edited:

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Been playing a lot of DoL Plus lately and then I think to myself.
Yeah, why can't WE do this in the base game???

Someone hire this mod author in the main dev team.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOL+ might be better than the Vanilla if they keep up the pace and put the "To Do" features in the game

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes