Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Same, and if they manage to bring this:
  • Add the possibility of fucking an NPC you've beaten, they will be "submissive". This is highly experimental.
it'll be the best mod of the game
I might not be able to go back to vanilla if all of these are implemented.
I am serious. :KEK:

Reactions: Sant3224

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Their next plan is to improve the combat which I am really looking forward to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, was skimming some changes, these alone make it seem pretty appealing:
The watchtower guard thing might be a bit too strong, maybe once a week to double the speed, but still a good idea. Anyways, might check it out eventually. With these full rework type mods, there'll always be some hits and some misses with changes. I hope there are more "good" changes than "bad". At least this mod seems made by somebody who has thoroughly played vanilla, it seems to hit on everything somebody has played a shit ton of would be frustrated by, lol. That gives me hope it'll have a good direction with the changes.

Another issue I caught skimming is the "Allows selling of flowers to the factory", if strange flowers can be sold to it, there's not much reason to plant anything else (Outside of lotus in a water plant bed or garlic in autumn). Might need to exclude them from the factory sell list somehow. Farming by the season offers some strategic planning of sorts. You can spread your crop types out to make more money in the short term or overstock the factory up on garlic/onions to make more long term. Orchids are a bit strong in summer too, but at least they only have one season like garlic. Overall it feels a bit weird to mass sell flowers too, but that's more a preference I suppose. Flower farms are legit, just seems weird.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
Lol, lactation is like the main point of the cowgirl transformation. You should really try it on. The sex content for it doesn't seem too extreme, but it opens up a new job. I'm not a fan of lactation either, but having it on has never bothered me yet anyways.
Yup! You're damn right. I turned lac and preg on. Already productive, and Dr. Harper assures me that I'm the happiest cow on the range, so life's good. (according to Harper)

Man, is Dr. Harper best character or what? Always delighted to see what she's gonna put me through next. Wish (s)he was a romance option. That'd be some fkd up shit. :)

And what's this about a new job? :unsure:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yup! You're damn right. I turned lac and preg on. Already productive, and Dr. Harper assures me that I'm the happiest cow on the range, so life's good. (according to Harper)

Man, is Dr. Harper best character or what? Always delighted to see what she's gonna put me through next. Wish (s)he was a romance option. That'd be some fkd up shit. :)

And what's this about a new job? :unsure:
Working as a waitress in the cafe eventually allows you to work as a chef once you get Sam's affection up. Cow transformation increases fluid production. Pretty absurd money making from what I've heard.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Working as a waitress in the cafe eventually allows you to work as a chef once you get Sam's affection up. Cow transformation increases fluid production. Pretty absurd money making from what I've heard.
Yup. Bought two breast pumps (50 apiece at the Hospital, need 3 Awareness to use) and even without the Cow transformation i was making around 40 buns (1100 - 1300 ml) in an hour, for an income of around 1800 that i can repeat every day. After that i head over to the Spa, and between those two i can keep the Farm constantly busy upgrading while also easily being able to afford Bailey's rent.

Transformation wise, personally i prefer Harpy because it makes traversing the moor for Landry's packages so much easier. But yeah, as a Cow you have twice the cap on milk production (6000 ml) so you could arguably go four hours in the cafe for close to 8k in income.

Apr 19, 2020
Aw no way... I still haven't done the bartending job. Just been strippin' & fuckin'. I have a lot more to see, that's for sure.

I feel like a literal cow girl should have her own bigger max boob size, exclusive to a cow. I mean her boobs are her life and the meaning of her existence, so her boobs should get special treatment. Then they'd just revert to Enormous when the transformation recedes.

Maybe they go from Enormous to Udders. (o Y o)

I also feel like the new body type should be a form of age progression. Start out with the last version style and change to new style on Day 50 or so, with a message stating that you're "going through changes". I'm currently starting each game on 4.1.7 and switching to 4.2.7 once my girl starts growing big boobs. I use version change as an age progression method. Hopefully this doesn't bug out Feats one day. Like, if there's a Feat attached to the pirate, for example...

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Man, they need to boost the rng of getting into the island when you're at the literal edge of the ocean.
It's been 2 in-game weeks straight of me passing out just to access the island and see what's in store for me.

Been attempting this myself. Nothing more annoying than fighting your way through four swarms, two boats and a whale only to find yourself waking up on the beach again.

For the sake of my sanity i'll disable swarms and tentacles (apparently whales come with two of them now) next time i'm trying to reach the island.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Been attempting this myself. Nothing more annoying than fighting your way through four swarms, two boats and a whale only to find yourself waking up on the beach again.

For the sake of my sanity i'll disable swarms and tentacles (apparently whales come with two of them now) next time i'm trying to reach the island.
Update: Made it to the island, not really sure what influenced the roll but passing out during or right after an encounter seemed to have a higher chance than swiming back and forth until my stamina and stress were full, so maybe pain related? Also, had bestiality turned off and still got attacked by dolphinboys occasionally, so it may be encounter related. Keep in mind it's a very small test sample though, so i could be (and most likely am) wrong.

Still need to get back since the save i went there on was my older one that i maxed out before Housekeeping was a thing, and a number of camp upgrades require Housekeeping (including a feat for something requiring S-rank) which i did not have. Still, got a ton of feats done and even the high Sadism one from fighting off a ton of encounters.

My advice to people that need to visit the island? Make sure you also have high Skullduggery (avoid encounters) and, unless you feel like going crazy trying to look for walnuts in order to not starve, the Trait that allows you to drink your own breastmilk for sustenance. Not sure if it counts, but if it does it's absolutely useful and pretty much everything uses aphrodisiac-tipped arrows so your Arousal will rarely ever drop below 50% anyway. Or, as mentioned, high Housekeeping and prioritizing the bird feeder so there is at least some form of food income going on.

Productive couple of weeks, got some 50 Vrelcoins added. As an aside, does anyone know what the six-armed statue does in the Temple and how to fix it? I can't find it on the wiki and the text implies i need to be doing something about it since it's getting progressively worse despite me constantly training whips, Batons and upping Grace.

1700785697371.png

Apr 19, 2020
My advice to people that need to visit the island? Make sure you also have high Skullduggery (avoid encounters) and, unless you feel like going crazy trying to look for walnuts in order to not starve, the Trait that allows you to drink your own breastmilk for sustenance.
How do you get skullduggery without gaining more and more notoriety? I've noticed that even picking flowers is a crime in this sadistic fkd up game.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
How do you get skullduggery without gaining more and more notoriety? I've noticed that even picking flowers is a crime in this sadistic fkd up game.
find lock treasures and try to pick them, for the first couple of grades the lake ruins in the forest lake have small lock boxes to be picked open.
and you're picking flowers at a public park that are there to make the park beautiful not for a random person to pick and steal

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes